• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

WanderingJester said:
Ah, I see. Sort of like Oberyn after Ella huh?
Ya, he adores his family and if he lost one he would use all of Dorne resources to avenge her. And the difference is he would be head of house

Akio said:
Ya, he adores his family and if he lost one he would use all of Dorne resources to avenge her. And the difference is he would be head of house
"the head"

Please

Lancelot said:
Call your boys, they are crushing skulls today
Unfortunately, the Mountain Lion isn't as big as the Mountain that Rides, but you know, if needed, I can always send the Iron-Blooded Knight out there. Hmm... I wonder if poison works on someone whose blood is Iron.

Akio said:
Good point, good point. Of course it would also depend on the situation at hand with what's going down in Dorne at that point. I mean for all we know there's a dragon flying around eating/roasting everyone it sees alive and what not, or an external invasion or internal civil war. Who knows? Speculating is fun though xD .

Also, what's the history with Dornish poison on Iron men? They work on those that supposedly made out of Iron?

WanderingJester said:
Unfortunately, the Mountain Lion isn't as big as the Mountain that Rides, but you know, if needed, I can always send the Iron-Blooded Knight out there. Hmm... I wonder if poison works on someone whose blood is Iron.
Good point, good point. Of course it would also depend on the situation at hand with what's going down in Dorne at that point. I mean for all we know there's a dragon flying around eating/roasting everyone it sees alive and what not, or an external invasion or internal civil war. Who knows? Speculating is fun though xD .

Also, what's the history with Dornish poison on Iron men? They work on those that supposedly made out of Iron?
I don't think nicknames act as vaccines

Lancelot said:
I don't think nicknames act as vaccines
Hey man, I didn't make Roland. For all I know he had a freak accident and now his blood iron content's at a point where it's 50/50 blood and iron xD (Anatomically impossible of course, but you know, magic and dragons :P )

WanderingJester said:

If i get past your skin you die, and not all his poison is from dorne. He experimented with many poisons in Essos

If his sister died or Dorne was invaded he would immediately return unless something major was happening with him and Deanna in Essos. And i mean major. He takes great pride in being dornish and knows his sisters would be fighting on the front if there was a war so he would not delay his return to lead their armies. He would take the fastest way back no matter the cost

WanderingJester said:
Hey man, I didn't make Roland. For all I know he had a freak accident and now his blood iron content's at a point where it's 50/50 blood and iron xD (Anatomically impossible of course, but you know, magic and dragons :P )
He must have a fun time swimming.

Akio said:
If i get past your skin you die, and not all his poison is from dorne. He experimented with many poisons in Essos
If his sister died or Dorne was invaded he would immediately return unless something major was happening with him and Deanna in Essos. And i mean major. He takes great pride in being dornish and knows his sisters would be fighting on the front if there was a war so he would not delay his return to lead their armies. He would take the fastest way back no matter the cost
What if both Daenna and Elia are in trouble at the same time? Who does he save?

Hypnos said:
Akio said:
Hopefully Elia, do not ruin the Valyrian blood with Dornish filth

Hypnos said:
Thats a very good question and depends on the situation, where he happens to be at the time, ect

Lancelot said:
He must have a fun time swimming.
Wait a minute @Leusis ... *puts points together* Roland doesn't like the water + his nickname + Theory about how he gets his nickname... Three important variables...

Half Life 3 Confirmed.

Akio said:
Yes, but technically they can still kill Cayden before the poison destroys what's left of the body, Oberyn style xD . Good to know the sand snakes (not the bastard daughters, just a slang for the dornish) are still proficient in their wily ways.

Hypnos said:
No one, he saves no one because he can't get to either fast enough xD .

jk... or am I?

Last edited by a moderator:
Akio said:
Thats a very good question and depends on the situation, where he happens to be at the time, ect
What if he's exactly half way between the two: Say he's in the Riverlands for example, Elia is in Dorne and Daenna is in the North, and Elia is attacked by the Golden Company and Daenna by the Ibbenese, this is a very important question.

WanderingJester said:
Wait a minute @Leusis ... *puts points together* Roland doesn't like the water + his nickname + Theory about how he gets his nickname... Three important variables...
Half Life 3 Confirmed.

Yes, but technically they can still kill Cayden before the poison destroys what's left of the body, Oberyn style xD . Good to know the sand sankes (not the bastard daughters, just a slang for the dornish) are still proficient in their wily ways.

No one, he saves no one because he can't get to either fast enough xD .

jk... or am I?

lol Cayden is not as arrogant as oberyn

Hypnos said:
What if he's exactly half way between the two: Say he's in the Riverlands for example, Elia is in Dorne and Daenna is in the North, and Elia is attacked by the Golden Company and Daenna by the Ibbenese, this is a very important question.
Kind of depends if he feels like one of them is gonna die, for example if they just want to drag deanna back to get married to their shadow king but the golden company is gonna kill Elia he would probably go to dorne. Overall though dorne has an edge because he has 4 sisters there and its his homeland. Deanna is one of his best friends and the only Targarayan he see's fit to rule from the iron throne but he places massive important on family and his home

Akio said:
Kind of depends if he feels like one of them is gonna die, for example if they just want to drag deanna back to get married to their shadow king but the golden company is gonna kill Elia he would probably go to dorne. Overall though dorne has an edge because he has 4 sisters there and its his homeland. Deanna is one of his best friends and the only Targarayan he see's fit to rule from the iron throne but he places massive important on family and his home
Ok what if they're both in front of him, he's tied up and there is a knife to both of their throats, he gets to decide who lives, who does he kill?

Hypnos said:
Ok what if they're both in front of him, he's tied up and there is a knife to both of their throats, he gets to decide who lives, who does he kill?
On a note unrelated to killing... should I have Aemond be in Pentos?

Lancelot said:
On a note unrelated to killing... should I have Aemond be in Pentos?
If you want, I wouldn't join up with Daenna though, she has enough people following her around for now.

Although it would e nice if you'd spy on her for me ;)

Akio said:
Or at least more patient. I mean, everyone knows Oberyn won that fight, but he just had to get the coup de grace on the Mountain. Smh.

Hypnos said:
You mean if killing himself wont do anything to help them? Its avery hard question that would probably torture him for the rest of his life but Elia. There can be another ruler of dorne even if it isnt him ((he may even refuse to take leadership of his house due to guilt and that he would no longer feel deserving of the name Martel)) but he truly believes Deanna is the only Targaryan worthy of the Iron Throne after hearing of her sisters actions

WanderingJester said:
Or at least more patient. I mean, everyone knows Oberyn won that fight, but he just had to get the coup de grace on the Mountain. Smh.
He's defiantly patient, he may use all the resources of dorne to chase his sisters killers but he wouldn't try to force it and he wouldnt do it fairly or even care if they died to him personally. They just had to die, as painfully as possible.

Hypnos said:
If you want, I wouldn't join up with Daenna though, she has enough people following her around for now.
Although it would e nice if you'd spy on her for me ;)
The party seems too comfy for him anyways, he would just be there to spread his political circle to the magisters (he already has close ties with Lys and Volantis.) Plus he wants to see the famous cheese.

Akio said:
You mean if killing himself wont do anything to help them? Its avery hard question that would probably torture him for the rest of his life but Elia. There can be another ruler of dorne even if it isnt him ((he may even refuse to take leadership of his house due to guilt and that he would no longer feel deserving of the name Martel)) but he truly believes Deanna is the only Targaryan worthy of the Iron Throne after hearing of her sisters actions
He's defiantly patient, he may use all the resources of dorne to chase his sisters killers but he wouldn't try to force it and he wouldnt do it fairly or even care if they died to him personally. They just had to die, as painfully as possible.
They are all bastards and Viserys is a male.

The throne is his by right.

Akio said:
You heard it here first folks Cayden Martell wants to murder his sister, @LittleWolfie I'd watch out if I were you this guy clearly has it in for Elia.

And you're forgetting the true ruler of the Iron Throne and the only one who can bring peace to the realm, Corbis Viserys/Breadon (Depending on who you ask)

Hypnos said:
You heard it here first folks Cayden Martell wants to murder his sister, @LittleWolfie I'd watch out if I were you this guy clearly has it in for Elia.
And you're forgetting the true ruler of the Iron Throne and the only one who can bring peace to the realm, Corbis Viserys/Breadon (Depending on who you ask)
Brah that's some straight Fox/CNBC crap right there xD .

Also Haelga for the Throne mofos. ( :P )

Lancelot said:
They are all bastards and Viserys is a male.
The throne is his by right.
Hypnos said:
Both those guys are absolutely terrible though, and he carries little about right to rule he cares about whos capable, the targaryans have managed to rule pretty well for hundreds of years, so he wouldn't throw it away easily as long as deanna was still alive

Akio said:
Both those guys are absolutely terrible though, and he carries little about right to rule he cares about whos capable, the targaryans have managed to rule pretty well for hundreds of years, so he wouldn't throw it away easily as long as deanna was still alive
This is why I hate the Dornish, have no respect for other traditions but talk big shit about their own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back