• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Elendithas said:
Is that accurate? Because GRR himself said Ibben was about the distance Finland is from the UK.
Just about, in a quote he said he kept the distances vague so people didnt try to come up with reasons why one character couldnt be where in a certain amoount of time and the only hint he gave was the wall was about 300 miles long ((or 100 leagues)) this map is made off that

Elendithas said:
Damn you and your inconsistencies George!
Well it is start hater george, most likely he gives all these aproximents to throw people off but the distance of the wall is the only concrete distance he ever gave us

Akio said:
Well it is start hater george, most likely he gives all these aproximents to throw people off but the distance of the wall is the only concrete distance he ever gave us
Also add some context Tyrions journey from the wall to mareen where he is now was about 7000 miles (somewhere around 6800

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Just watched episode 9 of season 1. F*ck Joffrey

[/QUOTE]
All i will say is i love purple weddings and leave it at that

I swear if his daughter marries that bastard I'ma be like...fuck dis shit I'm out.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]I swear if his daughter marries that bastard I'ma be like...fuck dis shit I'm out.

[/QUOTE]
I still love weddings is all ill say

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz].....She marries him doesn't she.

[/QUOTE]
Do you really want me to spoil it for you?

Sorry for being awol guys. Spilled water over my computer so I needed to take the rest of the night off. I miss anything important?

WanderingJester said:
Sorry for being awol guys. Spilled water over my computer so I needed to take the rest of the night off. I miss anything important?
Arguing how long it takes to sail ships really and my character showing off some of his knowledge of someone who wants to be the future sea snake xD

Akio said:
Arguing how long it takes to sail ships really and my character showing off some of his knowledge of someone who wants to be the future sea snake xD
Hmm... hypothetically speaking. If ya Sea Snake ends up being in charge of Dorne, what stances would he take?

WanderingJester said:
Hmm... hypothetically speaking. If ya Sea Snake ends up being in charge of Dorne, what stances would he take?
He has a older sister so it would be difficult but if he did he probably take Deanna's side for now, he would want to replace her sister and see Deanna on the iron throne because he see's it as the only way to stop combat and leave a capable leader on the throne

Akio said:
He has a older sister so it would be difficult but if he did he probably take Deanna's side for now, he would want to replace her sister and see Deanna on the iron throne because he see's it as the only way to stop combat and leave a capable leader on the throne
Honestly I don't see his older sister being in charge for very long. With her indecision and inactions in regards to the events unfolding, it's likely she'll either fall out of power one way or another. Cayden might want to think about heading home in the near future.

WanderingJester said:
Honestly I don't see his older sister being in charge for very long. With her indecision and inactions in regards to the events unfolding, it's likely she'll either fall out of power one way or another. Cayden might want to think about heading home in the near future.
Cayden would never remove her from power willingly. He may be the heir but he adores his sisters.

Akio said:
Cayden would never remove her from power willingly. He may be the heir but he adores his sisters.
I never said he would. Just that she would fall from power one way or another, and a replacement needed that's more decisive. Take that as you will ( :P )

WanderingJester said:
I never said he would. Just that she would fall from power one way or another, and a replacement needed that's more decisive. Take that as you will ( :P )
I see. He would probably look to avenge his sister and hell would have no fury like him

Lancelot said:
This Cayden sounds a bit too nice...
I worry for him
Hes pretty ruthless if he has to, remember this guy led a mercenary band for 4 years he just values personal connections highly

Akio said:
I see. He would probably look to avenge his sister and hell would have no fury like him
Hes pretty ruthless if he has to, remember this guy led a mercenary band for 4 years he just values personal connections highly
Ah, I see. Sort of like Oberyn after Ella huh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back