• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Akio said:
Because half of them are farmers. I would go as far as to say the Reach's average soldier is trash compared to most other average warriors. Then again, numbers certainly do overwhelm.

Elendithas said:
Again, that's a WHOLE lot of speculation taken as fact.
Dorne im about 90% sure would be very very unhappy to have a bunch of dwarves come to the seven kingdom no matter the side they take, they hate invaders and especially foreign ones. Having a mage bumps that up to 95%. I can't imagine the north happy about it etheir, they always had an independence streak and bringing in foreigners would leave a very sour note

Elendithas said:
Because half of them are farmers. I would go as far as to say the Reach's average soldier is trash compared to most other average warriors. Then again, numbers certainly do overwhelm.
They outnumber the next guy two to one. Dorne can call about 20000 but most of their soldiers are a full time army used to hardship. I honestly give the north and dorne the strongest in individual unit strength with an edge on the north

TheAncientCenturion said:
Viserys' will win through peace, love, harmony, and mass execution.
Because that will certainly bring favor to his reign and stop all rebellions! right?

Dwarves, Rhoynish, First Men.

Peasents, Worthless All of them need to die and out of the kingdom.

Andals and Valyrians are the only ones worth saving.

Lancelot said:
Dwarves, Rhoynish, First Men.
Peasents, Worthless All of them need to die and out of the kingdom.

Andals and Valyrians are the only ones worth saving.
Dorne intermarried with the andels xD and the Rhoynish, but the andels first

Last edited by a moderator:
I'

Akio said:
Dorne im about 90% sure would be very very unhappy to have a bunch of dwarves come to the seven kingdom no matter the side they take, they hate invaders and especially foreign ones. Having a mage bumps that up to 95%. I can't imagine the north happy about it etheir, they always had an independence streak and bringing in foreigners would leave a very sour note
I planned for Lord Stark to keep the Stark house neutral but well....shit happens

Elendithas said:
Says the guy whos armies are midget whalers

Akio said:
True. Their fierce but their training is probably lacking
As fierce as any drunkard in a tavern with a whore on his lap that doesnt make him fit for battle.

Lancelot said:
As fierce as any drunkard in a tavern with a whore on his lap that doesnt make him fit for battle.
They are probably be prepared for whatever war they got into so they wont be useless but Ibben has never kept a standing army while each of the seven kingdoms keep some standing army even in times of peace

Akio said:
They are probably be prepared for whatever war they got into so they wont be useless but Ibben has never kept a standing army while each of the seven kingdoms keep some standing army even in times of peace
Where did this information come from?

Lancelot said:
Where did the whole 40000 men thing come from anyway?
Most likely a draft, Ib in general is not very populated, a 40000 man army would be most capable male warriors, Ib is about the size of Iceland and far far smaller then any of the seven kingdoms

Elendithas said:
Where did this information come from?
Most of their standing armies of old were destroyed by the darthraki as well documented in basically every wiki and the world of ice and fire book. Thier strongest forces are probably left in their last held port east Ibben on essos who have experince fighting Darthraki but the rest of them have no veteran warriors, slavers raid actually pretty often and get away with it to at least under the thousand

Akio said:
Most likely a draft, Ib in general is not very populated, a 40000 man army would be most capable male warriors, Ib is about the size of Iceland and far far smaller then any of the seven kingdoms
Most of their standing armies of old were destroyed by the darthraki as well documented in basically every wiki and the world of ice and fire book. Thier strongest forces are probably left in their last held port east Ibben on essos who have experince fighting Darthraki but the rest of them have no veteran warriors, slavers raid actually pretty often and get away with it to at least under the thousand
If they are not very populated and got owned by Dothraki how do they have such a large army?

Also Ibbenese are midget whallers that chew blubber all day doesn't exactly scream capable warrior

Lancelot said:
If they are not very populated and got owned by Dothraki how do they have such a large army?
To be fair being defeated by the Dothraki isnt such a surprise, the tall men were a much bigger empire and they fell as well.

Elendithas said:
Would you be able to post a link to any of this?
I could link you to the wiki on Ibben and if i find my world of ice and fire book i could quote you some passages from it, im really into game of thrones and used to research it pretty extensively

Ibben

Users who are viewing this thread

Back