• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Akio said:
Please you'd think Cayden, who only believes in one god with the name of death would let her die sacrificed on an alter to the black goat? He would kill her himself first just to spare her the embarrassment
The Goat is death, the goat is life, the goat is all, you cannot escape the goat.

Hypnos said:
The Goat is death, the goat is life, the goat is all, you cannot escape the goat.
The goat is also said to be but one of the faces of the many faced god.

f90622f12523737bb11238555b5cadba.jpg

Tru phacts

Lancelot said:
The goat is also said to be but one of the faces of the many faced god.
Propaganda spread by the Faceless men and their creepy cult, there is only one god and his name is GOAT.

Lancelot said:
#justdornishthings
Don't link in my people with that grab, we do not actually fuck out goats, our woman and paramours are pretty enough thank you

Akio said:
Don't link in my people with that grab, we do not actually fuck out goats, our woman and paramours are pretty enough thank you
"We do not fuck our goats... Our woman and paramours" I think those two statements are very contradictory.

Akio said:
Hypnos said:
"We do not fuck our goats... Our woman and paramours" I think those two statements are very contradictory.
D E V I L I S H

Hypnos said:
Hey every character in this rp up to this point is pretty god and most of the people in the martells are girls so thats an accurate representation of dorne xD

Nah, all that means is you'll have hired bands of people trying to murk you while Viserys gets his 40,000 man army to assist in the conquering of the Iron Throne. So basically saying no means that thousands of people in Westeros will be killed in the name of the TRUE RIGHTFUL KING OF WESTEROS!

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]What do you mean by us lol

[/QUOTE]
Me, Deanna, and her blind swordsmen

Elendithas said:
Nah, all that means is you'll have hired bands of people trying to murk you while Viserys gets his 40,000 man army to assist in the conquering of the Iron Throne. So basically saying no means that thousands of people in Westeros will be killed in the name of the TRUE RIGHTFUL KING OF WESTEROS!
Except if we accept and the rebellion happens anyway thousands of people die anyway QQ

Elendithas said:
AMEN BROTHA!

Elendithas said:
Screw 'em! We can take them > :D No we can't...

Akio said:
Me, Deanna, and her blind swordsmen
Except if we accept and the rebellion happens anyway thousands of people die anyway QQ
Yes, but then Viserys would have a force five times the size of his original army. Thus, I think we can assume the death count will be about five times larger, if larger than that. Not to mention the very real possibility that Viserys wins.

Elendithas said:
Yes, but then Viserys would have a force five times the size of his original army. Thus, I think we can assume the death count will be about five times larger, if larger than that. Not to mention the very real possibility that Viserys wins.
Yeah but if deanna got help there was a very real reason for many more great houses take offense and rebel as well, what he said about the ibbenease coming isnt wrong.

Elendithas said:
His Army would rougly be the size of one of the 7 kingdoms dude.

Not to mention they are worthless dwarf scum

Elendithas said:
Forget that Daenna won't let Visery's have those men.

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]Forget that Daenna won't let Visery's have those men.

[/QUOTE]
Except then rebellion ignites all over the seven kingdom because you hired a mage and an army of dwarves and a king whos kind of blood hungry and then theres not much way for deanna to take the throne and we all suffer the willful misrule of the new mad king, im nto sure which option is worse

Akio said:
Except then rebellion ignites all over the seven kingdom because you hired a mage and an army of dwarves and a king whos kind of blood hungry and then theres not much way for deanna to take the throne and we all suffer the willful misrule of the new mad king, im nto sure which option is worse
Again, that's a WHOLE lot of speculation taken as fact.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back