• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]I thought maybe Crawford could give her the egg as a wedding gift when it is agreed upon. Though that really depends on how fast everything goes.
I meant the engagement to the shadow king but the word temporarily left my vocabulary

[/QUOTE]
Mind if we wait on that (unless that's already done)? Just in case any of us think of a way for the egg to tie into other plots instead of just Deanna's.

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]Sure

[/QUOTE]
I just thought it'd be somewhat better if when Deanna gets the egg, someone else has a reason to be invested in her having it.

TheAncientCenturion said:
I just thought it'd be somewhat better if when Deanna gets the egg, someone else has a reason to be invested in her having it.
Cayden would definitely want her to get the egg, for it because it would legitimize her claim for house Targayans to dispose of her sister. Maybe he could go to arrashi by the shadows to find one perhaps

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Well then.... I did not know that :| I mean Hadar is a traveler and apart of the Starks bloodline so wouldn't that be kind of alright for him to be able to speak on behalf of the Stark family if told to do so? Not that Hadar is a political person but I mean if need be, not all the time.

[/QUOTE]
Not for large things like political alliances between houses, especially ones that have had such a bloody history like that. Pledging alliances is a big deal, and even Benjicott Tully couldn't form a contract with House Tarly though he's the heir of the House. Hadar might be able to speak for the Starks, but he certainly can't broker treaties/alliances/declare war.

Ahh. Thanks for telling me. Also I'm still thinking on whereto put Katsa, either in King's Landing or on her way to White Harbor :/

Im thinking about what to do with Cayden if this marriage goes through, hes not gonna want to sit around and watch her get married to this guy

Akio said:
Im thinking about what to do with Cayden if this marriage goes through, hes not gonna want to sit around and watch her get married to this guy
What's Cayden doing in Essos anyways? Just traveling? (Sorry if this was explained in the CS and I missed it.)

Akio said:
You could always kill her and blame it on the ibbenese.

Akio said:
Is Cayden interested in a princess? I feel like he has too high of standards if that is the case.

WanderingJester said:
What's Cayden doing in Essos anyways? Just traveling? (Sorry if this was explained in the CS and I missed it.)
He was in Essos for the last four years as a mercenary captain, spent much of his time around brovos and was looking for the faceless man though i havn't stated if he ever actually found them though he would not become a faceless man himself in any regard

Lancelot said:
You could always kill her and blame it on the ibbenese.
Is Cayden interested in a princess? I feel like he has too high of standards if that is the case.
Cayden's a bit of a player and has slept with everyone from stable hand daughters to great lords, he hates to be tied town but Deanna is a childhood friend and one of the few match him so yes hes interested in her at least to an extent

Akio said:
He was in Essos for the last four years as a mercenary captain, spent much of his time around brovos and was looking for the faceless man though i havn't stated if he ever actually found them though he would not become a faceless man himself in any regard
Cayden's a bit of a player and has slept with everyone from stable hand daughters to great lords, he hates to be tied town but Deanna is a childhood friend and one of the few match him so yes hes interested in her at least to an extent
I feel so sorry for you. She's either going to be raped made love to by a Khal or fed to a goat.

Akio said:
Filthy Roynish plebes keep to your goats Valyrians need to keep the blood pure.

KEEP TO YOUR GOATS DAMMIT

The Black Goat vs my enemies getting 40,000 dwarves.
I wonder what I'll pick.
Well first of all the Black Goat is everyone and everything so I'd say he is more valuble than a couple of angry short people, and if that's not enough to turn your gaze the Qohorik will even throw in a couple tens of thousands of unsullied all you need to do it convert and give up your first born child.

Akio said:
Wait, so why is he looking for the Faceless Men exactly? Just for the hell of it?

I feel so sorry for you. She's either going to be raped made love to by a Khal or fed to a goat.
Its probably gonna be rape if she finds out what gets him hard, i just looked up his character sheet and he sounded just a bit better then ramsey bolton with his love of blood, and theres no way he would let her die to the goat of all people

WanderingJester said:
Wait, so why is he looking for the Faceless Men exactly? Just for the hell of it?
Hes an adventure, he aims to become the next sea snake and see all the best sights in the world, how could he not look for the best assassins to solve the mystery of the faceless men at least to himself.

Hypnos said:
Well first of all the Black Goat is everyone and everything so I'd say he is more valuble than a couple of angry short people, and if that's not enough to turn your gaze the Qohorik will even throw in a couple tens of thousands of unsullied all you need to do it convert and give up your first born child.
Deal. Take ALL of my children, make them Unsullied.

Akio said:
Its probably gonna be rape if she finds out what gets him hard, i just looked up his character sheet and he sounded just a bit better then ramsey bolton with his love of blood, and theres no way he would let her die to the goat of all people
The Goat of all people? What are you trying to imply?

Hypnos said:
The Goat of all people? What are you trying to imply?
Please you'd think Cayden, who only believes in one god with the name of death would let her die sacrificed on an alter to the black goat? He would kill her himself first just to spare her the embarrassment

Users who are viewing this thread

Back