• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Elendithas said:
On the bright side, you'd at least have some time to either prepare somehow or disappear.
well my guy has his own mercenary band, he just needs to get to them and they'll be protected enough that nothing less then a more then 2000 man force can test

Akio said:
well my guy has his own mercenary band, he just needs to get to them and they'll be protected enough that nothing less then a more then 2000 man force can test
Well, worst case scenario, there may be far more than 2000 people trying to kill you all.

Elendithas said:
Well, worst case scenario, there may be far more than 2000 people trying to kill you all.
Yet but at least then were not defenseless. The disputed lands is a chaotic mess of soldiers and fighting and we still need to get to bravos. Getting there will be difficult even without being hunted, also i posted

Akio said:
Yet but at least then were not defenseless. The disputed lands is a chaotic mess of soldiers and fighting and we still need to get to bravos. Getting there will be difficult even without being hunted, also i posted
Daenna will likely wish to stay in Pentos for a time to hear word from her sister about the marriage and I have something planned to land Daenna a dragon egg from the magister or crawford

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]Daenna will likely wish to stay in Pentos for a time to hear word from her sister about the marriage and I have something planned to land Daenna a dragon egg from the magister or crawford

[/QUOTE]
It all depends whether we offend these guys or not for they can certainly not stay in pentos if they offend 40000 warriors

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]True. I'm hoping we don't offend them though

[/QUOTE]
Depends if they want an immediate response which we cant give them and if they get antagonized by cayden at all. Whatever agreements reached Cayden's probably gonna be somewhat hostile through out

Elendithas said:
Apologies for the slow posting. I had to ask Centurion something before I could start typing.
And the suspicious meter went through the room, the seven kingdoms aren't very fond of magic, at all thanks to the seven

Last edited by a moderator:
Akio said:
And the suspicious meter went through the room, the seven kingdoms aren't very fond of magic, at all thanks to the seven
Daenna is somewhat fascinated with the subject but hold's the same wariness of magic as most in the seven kingdom.

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]Daenna is somewhat fascinated with the subject but hold's the same wariness of magic as most in the seven kingdom.

[/QUOTE]
Cayden is a man of steel, he could probably deal with dragons because he likes animals but magic of the mind would just scare the shit out of him

Whoa whoa whoa, magic? Naaaaaaaaaaah! He just got super confident all of a sudden. And his text color changed to that of Vance's. No big deal.

Elendithas said:
Whoa whoa whoa, magic? Naaaaaaaaaaah! He just got super confident all of a sudden. And his text color changed to that of Vance's. No big deal.
please, what you just did is enough to make anyone suspicious, much less a hardened warrior who spent the last four years in Essos with all the cults

Elendithas said:
Plus you did say his eyes glowed. That would make any observant person suspicious

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]Plus you did say his eyes glowed. That would make any observant person suspicious

[/QUOTE]
He did also say it was pretty hard to notice but hey ive done nothing but watch him since he arrived.

Crimson smile] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5434-theancientcenturion/ said:
@TheAncientCenturion[/URL] Can I have the magister give Daenna a letter informing her of the marriage and giving her permission? Or do you have something planned?
What marriage?

Crimson smile] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5434-theancientcenturion/ said:
@TheAncientCenturion[/URL] Can I have the magister give Daenna a letter informing her of the marriage and giving her permission? Or do you have something planned?
Go right ahead on that front. Do you plan on him giving her the egg as well?

TheAncientCenturion said:
Go right ahead on that front. Do you plan on him giving her the egg as well?
I thought maybe Crawford could give her the egg as a wedding gift when it is agreed upon. Though that really depends on how fast everything goes.

Akio said:
What marriage?
I meant the engagement to the shadow king but the word temporarily left my vocabulary

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]I thought maybe Crawford could give her the egg as a wedding gift when it is agreed upon. Though that really depends on how fast everything goes.
I meant the engagement to the shadow king but the word temporarily left my vocabulary

[/QUOTE]
Ah, so its already accepted basically by her sister. Cayden is really gonna hate this.

Akio said:
Ah, so its already accepted basically by her sister. Cayden is really gonna hate this.
Well on the upside the shadow king is already dying so it's not like Daenna will have to put up with having a husband for long

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]Well on the upside the shadow king is already dying so it's not like Daenna will have to put up with having a husband for long

[/QUOTE]
Maybe even for less then she expects, especially if Cayden feels something is amiss or that she would benefit more with her husband dead he would not be against planning the assassination of the shadow king on his own. Though it would be kind of funny if he sticks around and ends up cock holding her new husband

Akio said:
Maybe even for less then she expects, especially if Cayden feels something is amiss or that she would benefit more with her husband dead he would not be against planning the assassination of the shadow king on his own. Though it would be kind of funny if he sticks around and ends up cock holding her new husband
That would be hilarious though something tell's me the shadow king won't stand for it

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]That would be hilarious though something tell's me the shadow king won't stand for it

[/QUOTE]
Cayden is reckless, im not sure he would care. He may have been given her political advice before but his conscious comes before anything else in his mind. Still it would be an interesting plot point ot have him sneak around with her. He might even join the kings guard if he can to give him a legitment reason to be by her side 24/7

Users who are viewing this thread

Back