• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

1. Why would you ever say that word on a fucking RP site?
  2. Rpn is calling you uncultured for saying that word
  3. If anyone's racist, it's you

Elendithas said:
Let's just say that in the case of conflict, I have no intention of any of those dozen men surviving the battle.
I mean I wasn't planning to spare any of them anyway so xD Though it wont be a fun fight. There is Cayden, Dom, and Nagito protecting the princess. Cayden and Nagito are both Experts and Dom was chosen to the princesses body guard so he's probably not average etheir and Deanna can fight though all her training is formal with no combat experience and probably all 3 of them would not allow her to fight on the front so its gonna end up 3 against 12 or 13 plus whatever the regular guard decides to do though if their average fighters at best i would be surprised. Guards from places like this are usually worse then average unless your talking about the guys protecting the royal quarters

1. I type that word because where I'm from, we don't use it as a racial slur.

2. I was fully aware of what RPN was attempting to do, though erasing a word from the dictionary hardly seems cultural to me.

3. Calling RPN racist was a joke.

Akio said:
I mean I wasn't planning to spare any of them anyway so xD Though it wont be a fun fight. There is Cayden, Dom, and Nagito protecting the princess. Cayden and Nagito are both Experts and Dom was chosen to the princesses body guard so he's probably not average etheir and Deanna can fight though all her training is formal with no combat experience and probably all 3 of them would not allow her to fight on the front so its gonna end up 3 against 12 or 13 plus whatever the regular guard decides to do though if their average fighters at best i would be surprised. Guards from places like this are usually worse then average unless your talking about the guys protecting the royal quarters
Lol, Nagito can probably kill 5-6 of them without breaking a sweat. Dude does nothing in life but beg for money, train and kill people xD . It would be a relatively quick fight.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know how to do fancy letters in this, so I'm going old fashioned. Indentation ftw! Oh, and apologies if I'm bogging down your characters getting closer to one another, just felt I should get Desgran's semi-introduction to Deanna out of the way.

@Crimson smile @Akio

Right. Uh. Hit a block somewhere in my post, and I have work till four tomorrow. . .

It's coming, I promise. Just. . Not very quickly.

Elendithas said:
I don't know how to do fancy letters in this, so I'm going old fashioned. Indentation ftw! Oh, and apologies if I'm bogging down your characters getting closer to one another, just felt I should get Desgran's semi-introduction to Deanna out of the way.
@Crimson smile @Akio
All good, besides my guy is a player by trade so it shouldn't be that easy to tie them out and pressure is good for what were doing

Does it really matter if R

Elendithas said:
@Crimson smile @Akio
There is a BBcode for it, it something like [ Print = Parchment ] put content here [ / Print]

TheAncientCenturion said:
Right. Uh. Hit a block somewhere in my post, and I have work till four tomorrow. . .
It's coming, I promise. Just. . Not very quickly.
64619776.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Does it really matter if R
There is a BBcode for it, it something like [ Print = Parchment ] put content here [ / Print]

[/QUOTE]
Ayyyyy! Thanks man.

Cayden is about to be king of untrustful. 'Ibben's never showed interest in the 7 kingdoms and the shadow king is unknown

Fucking Ibben's, they're worse than the Dornish!
Those are my forty thousand dwarves!
Hey man, it's all about the end game for Ibben. Whoever they hop on the train with doesn't matter.

Fucking Ibben's, they're worse than the Dornish!
Those are my forty thousand dwarves!
NO THEY ARE MINE. I need those 40 thousand dwarves. A dragon will take a while to grow up and in the meantime I have things to do and need a way to protect it.

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]NO THEY ARE MINE. I need those 40 thousand dwarves. A dragon will take a while to grow up and in the meantime I have things to do and need a way to protect it.

[/QUOTE]
Except that their probably as loyal as a rapid hampster and your husband furry

Hey, Desgran may not take loyalties to other nations very seriously, but if he betrayed his wife he would NEVER hear the end of it!

Elendithas said:
Hey, Desgran may not take loyalties to other nations very seriously, but if he betrayed his wife he would NEVER hear the end of it!
except cayden would be loath to turn her over to someone no one has heard of or ever seen before

Users who are viewing this thread

Back