• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Hypnos said:
Would you want the heir or a second son, because I can work with either, if you want him to be older you could go brother because the Lord's going to be middle aged (40ish)
If he is going to be 40ish I think I might make him a brother then.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]I think I know a way around that. Do you have 'persistent alerts' selected for your alert preferences?

[/QUOTE]
Errrrr.. No. But they are working now, so I guess that is good

Damn....hardly anyone but Crimson and Akio have posted in Essos and everyone for Westeros has abruptly stopped for some reason.

I'm still waiting for the Ironborn reply before I can post my Redwyne post. Only when the Shield Islands battle is concluded can I focus on my Tyrell going-ons. Specifically Hollis Tyrell's funeral, where hopefully the Hightowers, Tarlys and Tyrells can meet.

I'm quite eager for the battle to be over to be honest.

Hypnos said:
Most people are waiting for the shields for their Westeros characters as a lot of characters are in the Reach, the Baratheons and their allies are waiting for @Archon who has been really busy and most other people are waiting on the Lannister wedding (Which is also waiting on the Shields) Oh and I assume the people in King's Landing are waiting for @Robyn Banks
There are a lot of things going on in the Reach right now. We just need to wait for the Redwyne vs Ironborn ship battle. So many things are on hold while that battle is going on.

I'm particularly looking forward to Viserys Blackfyre vs Arren Tyrell though!

Also waiting on the battle to continue a bit before entering the Tarlys into the mix. You know, so they don't just teleport from Riverrun to the Reach or something.

"Ya pasty bastard, look at you Aegor. You look sick man. You look like you just walked up from ground zero."- Ser Alton of House Simms.

Sorry, had to do it. xD

WanderingJester said:
Also waiting on the battle to continue a bit before entering the Tarlys into the mix. You know, so they don't just teleport from Riverrun to the Reach or something.
"Ya pasty bastard, look at you Aegor. You look sick man. You look like you just walked up from ground zero."- Ser Alton of House Simms.

Sorry, had to do it. xD
It is incredibly difficult to find enough pale blond people to fill an entire valyrian family.

Lancelot said:
Should I make my Velaryon around 40-44?
If you want, also your character is kind of in charge of Driftmark because everyone else is off doing other shit, you might want to dump that responsibility on someone else.

In the interest of making things more interesting than two people speaking with one another in Essos, I think I'm going to have certain things involving Daenna begin before the reply from Kuvira to those emissaries who have been waiting for a response all day. @Crimson smile @Robyn Banks

Elendithas said:
In the interest of making things more interesting than two people speaking with one another in Essos, I think I'm going to have certain things involving Daenna begin before the reply from Kuvira to those emissaries who have been waiting for a response all day. @Crimson smile @Robyn Banks
Um im with deanna to you know xD were actually sparring right now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back