• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Lancelot said:
Oh well, we are both filthy rich anyway so it doesn't really matter
Not denying Hightower's wealth, just pointing out the differences between like high upper class and 1% per say ( ;) )

WanderingJester said:
Well, I mean you can still take House Stark. Current lord's old and just recovering from summer disease so if you make an heir...
And end up controlling both the Starks and the Tyrells? That's way too overpowered.

Best that I concentrate on the Tyrells. I can't do more than one character at a time, to be honest. Plus, I don't mind the Tyrells. They're my second favourite House after the Starks.

WanderingJester said:
Not denying Hightower's wealth, just pointing out the differences between like high upper class and 1% per say ( ;) )
We should team up and take down the iron bank lol.

Split the gold between us after?

HuorSpinks said:
And end up controlling both the Starks and the Tyrells? That's way too overpowered.
Best that I concentrate on the Tyrells. I can't do more than one character at a time, to be honest. Plus, I don't mind the Tyrells. They're my second favourite House after the Starks.
True, but it doesn't hurt to have the back up ready, just in case things go south and then Lord Stark kicks the bucket :) I understand the dilemma with controlling two major houses though. There was a discussion on who should take over the Martells since the original player dropped out of the RP. Had the opportunity to make the Martells myself, didn't feel right hogging two major house...

Lancelot said:
We should team up and take down the iron bank lol.
Split the gold between us after?
You can keep all the gold, I'm taking every single Valyrian bar in those vaults lol

Last edited by a moderator:
WanderingJester said:
True, but it doesn't hurt to have the back up ready, just in case things go south and then Lord Stark kicks the bucket :) I understand the dilemma with controlling two major houses though. There was a discussion on who should take over the Martells since the original player dropped out of the RP. Had the opportunity to make the Martells myself, didn't feel right hogging two major house...
You can keep all the gold, I'm taking every single Valyrian bar in those vaults lol
That is true, but with that amount of gold you could buy anything.

WanderingJester said:
Darn, that's disappointing. Would have been interesting to see how the rivalry between House Tyrell and House Martell would have played out in this roleplay.

Hopefully House Martell gets picked up by another player.

HuorSpinks said:
Darn, that's disappointing. Would have been interesting to see how the rivalry between House Tyrell and House Martell would have played out in this roleplay.
Hopefully House Martell gets picked up by another player.
Well, I mean if @Akio ever gets his little traveling prince back to Dorne, we can have the rivalry xD

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Hmm hmm. . . All the people in Westeros seem to be in battles which are paused for the moment.

[/QUOTE]
Or waiting for said battles to be over so he can get married. *shrugs*

Would it be alright if the Starks had the Tully's and Borrel's as allies? If not that's fine and whom is getting married?

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Would it be alright if the Starks had the Tully's and Borrel's as allies? If not that's fine and whom is getting married?

[/QUOTE]
I mean, you'll have to include how a bannerman of House Arryn got into an alliance who's bannerman have had a history of skinning their men. I'm talking about Starks with the Boltons with House Borrell. If you can explain that adequately, I don't see why not. Tiber Lannister and Leanne Brax.

I suppose I could conjure up a post sometime tomorrow just to get the ball rolling. It's weird to think I haven't made an official post in pretty much two weeks...

I'm also considering rehashing my character from the side RP to fit this one, either turn him into a bastard or part of a minor house (I'm think Wylde would be pretty appropriate, given the assassination fiasco and all).

Lord Hollis Tyrell's funeral is coming up as well, after the Shield Island battle is complete. (So it would be great if that battle gets finished sometime soon).

@Lancelot I had an idea so later I'm going to make a Lord to House Velaryon, I know you wanted to make a Velaryon character too so is there any specific character you would want to take up in the family, (Heir, Daughter, Son, Brother, Uncle etc) I won't name or flesh out that character so you could take it up later.

Hypnos said:
@Lancelot I had an idea so later I'm going to make a Lord to House Velaryon, I know you wanted to make a Velaryon character too so is there any specific character you would want to take up in the family, (Heir, Daughter, Son, Brother, Uncle etc) I won't name or flesh out that character so you could take it up later.
I could make a son or even a cousin/member of the cadet branch if you want.

Lancelot said:
I could make a son or even a cousin/member of the cadet branch if you want.
Would you want the heir or a second son, because I can work with either, if you want him to be older you could go brother because the Lord's going to be middle aged (40ish)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back