• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Akio said:
Um im with deanna to you know xD were actually sparring right now
Hence the two people speaking thing. Besides, I'm sure your help will be more than welcome by her. The whole in the middle of a spar thing probably won't help though since you'll both be tired afterwards.

Elendithas said:
Hence the two people speaking thing. Besides, I'm sure your help will be more than welcome by her. The whole in the middle of a spar thing probably won't help though since you'll both be tired afterwards.
Lovely, im just expecting assassins to burst out screaming, at least we'll be armed

WanderingJester said:
Not to mention having one of the most capable fighters in the world with you :P
Cayden is also an extremely capable fighter and it seems Deanna is at least somewhat skilled so were good xD hopefully

Assassins?! I need her alive and well! Don't get me wrong, there very well may be some violence, but I'd at least like to have Desgran's concerns heard before-hand.

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]Daenna won't be tired. She fight's using mainly her speed against her opponents do it's really hard to tire her out

[/QUOTE]
I don't know because right now it looks like their both gonna go down in the mud, sparing fights are strange xD

Well, she has a ton of stamina and it hasn't been a very long fight. Just a lot of fast moving. She might be a little winded but otherwise...

Ok, I've finished Lord Velaryon, I'm only writing a bio for the Lord just encase anyone else wants to take up any of the other characters.

Hypnos said:
Ok, I've finished Lord Velaryon, I'm only writing a bio for the Lord just encase anyone else wants to take up any of the other characters.
So... guessing there's no love lost between Baelor and Luthor huh?

Not gonna lie, any of my characters sparred with someone and they tried to lighten things up, that I'm uncultured'd get kicked in the chest so quick.

Elendithas said:
Not gonna lie, any of my characters sparred with someone and they tried to lighten things up, that I'm uncultured'd get kicked in the chest so quick.
xD well ill consider myself lucky then

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]Why don't you guys just skip the battle ur in? Decide a winner out of rp and everything? GET A MOVE ON

[/QUOTE]
On that note, we already know who the winners are. However, I can't have the Redwynes walk (or sail actually) all over the Ironborn without the Ironborn posting at least once.

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]The two are at the magister's not the inn

[/QUOTE]
While I can't say I knew that, Vance was getting his own dudes from the inn and travelling with them down the streets. Hence why I was so vague about Deanna and Cayden's location in my post.

Elendithas said:
While I can't say I knew that, Vance was getting his own dudes from the inn and travelling with them down the streets. Hence why I was so vague about Deanna and Cayden's location in my post.
Were in the magistrates training court yard, lets say we gave him a surprise and then decided to stay the night, you would have had to walk past the guard in order to get entrance.

Elendithas said:
While I'm not going to change my post, I could certainly add in an explanation paragraph if you guys would like.
I don't care, im just telling you what would have happened and warning you a fight in the training courtyard might attract the guard of the house

Users who are viewing this thread

Back