• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

TheAncientCenturion said:
Dallen will find his skull boiled in gold if he dares issue commands to a captain of the Golden Company.
Dallen is part of her guard, and a captain of the Red Spear, him and the Golden Company have no relation as far as he concerned in this topic. Any possible risk to her safety us one that must be taken seriously

Akio said:
Dallens unlikely to strike unless he proves a threat, he may ask him to step back though under threat of bodily harm at worse considering he doesn't know who he's from and if he's a threat
"step back or ill suck your dick"

I say that the goat priest banish Cayden's friends to the shadow realm

vUiDgtE.gif

But seriously, why tf are these people so loyal to some teenage girl to the point that be willing to piss off the golden company? She really hasn't done anything to gain the kind of support shes been getting. Shit, Desgran even offered her 40,000 warriors out of nowhere.

I just remembered you guys were wanting to put the Stepstones' posts in the Essos tab. Should I post there with Swain's interruption of the pirate attack via pirate attack?

Leusis said:
But seriously, why tf are these people so loyal to some teenage girl to the point that be willing to piss off the golden company? She really hasn't done anything to gain the kind of support shes been getting. Shit, Desgran even offered her 40,000 warriors out of nowhere.
Dallen first has no idea he's from the Golden Company. He also has fought with the Golden Company several times so he has an accurate portrayal of their strength and while they are strong Daenna is a Targaryen. Lastly and most importantly Cayden asked him to watch over her, it could be the black goat itself and Dallen in his mind would still be honor bound to step in his way if he does not know it's intentions. Cayden is his brother in arms who he owes a debt to, pissing off the Golden Company would seem minor to him then explaining how he failed to protect her if something went wrong when he left her in Dallens care.

Last edited by a moderator:
Elendithas said:
I just remembered you guys were wanting to put the Stepstones' posts in the Essos tab. Should I post there with Swain's interruption of the pirate attack via pirate attack?
Sort of had something planned sorry, will check to see if ok

Akio said:
Dallen first has no idea he's from the Golden Company. He also has fought with the Golden Company several times so he has an accurate portrayal of their strength and while they are strong Daenna is a Targaryen. Lastly and most importantly Cayden asked him to watch over her, it could be the black goat itself and Dallen in his mind would still be honor bound to step in his way if he does not know it's intentions. Cayden is his brother in arms who he owes a debt to, pissing off the Golden Company would seem minor to him then explaining how he failed to protect her if something went wrong when he left her in Dallens care.
>pissing off a army of 10000 well trained men is less worrysome than messing up a mission from a good friend a continent away

okay

Lancelot said:
>pissing off a army of 10000 well trained men is less worrysome than messing up a mission from a good friend a continent away
okay
Worrisome to him anyway. It's not something he would want to explain when Cayden gave him the task to protect her why his childhood friend and the woman he hoped to make Queen of Westeros yes. He has no idea if the goat priest his hostile or not, he litterly just came out of the shadows

Elendithas said:
So would you like for me to not post then?
do you already have the post done?

If so then I say go ahead because I wouldn't want your time to be wasted.

Elendithas said:
So would you like for me to not post then?
If you could hold the post off for two or three posts between Lancelot and myself, that'd be appreciated. Just because he and I wanted to do something real quick.

Akio said:
Worrisome to him anyway. It's not something he would want to explain when Cayden gave him the task to protect her why his childhood friend and the woman he hoped to make Queen of Westeros yes. He has no idea if the goat priest his hostile or not, he litterly just came out of the shadows
I would imagine they would be startled or say something like "hey who are you" or "whats wrong with you man?"

I think trying to kill him would be quite the over reaction.

Lancelot said:
I would imagine they would be startled or say something like "hey who are you" or "whats wrong with you man?"
I think trying to kill him would be quite the over reaction.
Asking who are you if someone who may be an assassin would just give him time to kill the target. Try putting a hand on the president's shoulder as hes about to board air force one unannounced from a hiding spot, ID love to see secrets service reaction

Akio said:
Asking who are you if someone who may be an assassin would just give him time to kill the target. Try putting a hand on the president's shoulder as hes about to board air force one unannounced from a hiding spot, ID love to see secrets service reaction
Why don't you just kill everyone you come across then?

Akio said:
The dude is friends with Cayden, sure, but honestly at the point where pissing off a huge army is better than failing Cayden to the character he seems more like an NPC than a legit character with a personality and motives of their own. For example, Roland appreciates what Tiber did for him very much and is extremely loyal to him now. But if Roland had the choice to disappoint Tiber or piss off a huge army, he'd disappoint Tiber because thats just survival.

Lancelot said:
Why don't you just kill everyone you come across then?
First he's not gonna try and kill him, only force him to back off. And no one else has come unannounced out of the shadows to put a hand on Daenna.

Leusis said:
The dude is friends with Cayden, sure, but honestly at the point where pissing off a huge army is better than failing Cayden to the character he seems more like an NPC than a legit character with a personality and motives of their own. For example, Roland appreciates what Tiber did for him very much and is extremely loyal to him now. But if Roland had the choice to disappoint Tiber or piss off a huge army, he'd disappoint Tiber because thats just survival.
If the Golden Company was assembled outside the ship in full ranks then he would probably react very differently. But right now it's just one man on his ship, surrounded by his men. Worse comes to worse he'll slit the man's throat and with no witnesses not in his payroll as far as hes concerned he never saw him. Not to mention their leaving Essos to set down on a land protected by 40000 dwarves, are far as safety he can't be touched if they reach there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back