• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Hypnos said:
@Archon I've finished a rough draft of the loyalty system if you want to look it over. I've also given Dragonstone two slots for ship building as a major port (Normal ports get one and cities four) so if you want to start ship building go ahead.
The Royal Fleet
You didn't... Manually name all those did you? O.o

But regardless, my favourite is The Storm's End. (<3)

@WanderingJester Helyon strikes me as a Tywin Lannister without the subterfuge. He's the ideal soldier and, from the looks of it, will end up getting the command so congrats ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
That post was to be much longer and consist of Aerea being paid a visit by a maester, but I just decided to split it. The second half will most likely come later tonight, or tomorrow.

TheFordee14 said:
That post was to be much longer and consist of Aerea being paid a visit by a maester, but I just decided to split it. The second half will most likely come later tonight, or tomorrow.
Stag being killed, sudden hit of the end of house Bartheon due to someones brooding?

Jabroni said:
@WanderingJester Helyon strikes me as a Tywin Lannister without the subterfuge. He's the ideal soldier and, from the looks of it, will end up getting the command so congrats ;)
Yeah, he's actually really similar to Randyll Tarly, but without being a complete bastard and threatening/willing to kill his own children. To be fair though, I can see the resemblance to Tywin. Pretty average and happy (not jolly but reasonably well mannered) lord until someone dear to him died, then turned into this militaristic commander to everyone including his family.

On the hand about the news: WOO! (o'v'o)

@Hypnos you know that suddenly grabbing her may involve the goat priest getting a lot of weapons pointed at him

Even with just the guard she has now that's Dallen, Dom, and maybe William in the shadows as well as Nagito

Akio said:
@Hypnos you know that suddenly grabbing her may involve the goat priest getting a lot of weapons pointed at him
Even with just the guard she has now that's Dallen, Dom, and maybe William in the shadows as well as Nagito
*screams* "A person I don't know!"

"People who I don't know! Attack HIM!"

Lancelot said:
*screams* "A person I don't know!"
"People who I don't know! Attack HIM!"
He just grabbed Daennas shoulders and seem to be searching for her directly, that alone is enough to warrant caution

Leusis said:
Oh no, Cayden and his butt buddies are getting jealous guys.
Cayden isn't even there lol, Dallen is just a very cautious person and here's thus guy lurking in the shadows waiting for her to pass by, searching for her, that sounds bad in all retrospects.

TheAncientCenturion said:
Don't you dare hurt a captain of the Golden Company.
Dallens unlikely to strike unless he proves a threat, he may ask him to step back though under threat of bodily harm at worse considering he doesn't know who he's from and if he's a threat

Akio said:
Dallens unlikely to strike unless he proves a threat, he may ask him to step back though under threat of bodily harm at worse considering he doesn't know who he's from and if he's a threat
Dallen will find his skull boiled in gold if he dares issue commands to a captain of the Golden Company.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back