• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Quick question, would you say there would still be some equipment on the field of defeated knights?

TheFordee14 said:
I cannot wait.
Then ill have Cayden go out of his way to do something to you when he crosses the Reach, perhaps when the war is all blowing up, need to get Dorne to fight somehow

Last edited by a moderator:
Akio said:
Thats just back up plan 3c, don't worry theirs a plan for attempted lynching to
I'm glad Cayden actively plans on how to get out of these situations. It'd be awful if he were ignorant to the danger he constantly puts himself in.

TheAncientCenturion said:
I'm glad Cayden actively plans on how to get out of these situations. It'd be awful if he were ignorant to the danger he constantly puts himself in.
He is usually well aware his plans have a high degree of risk to say the least, or realizes it after hes already done it. He has a great skill for getting into trouble then getting back out again. He does not have a skill for avoiding it entirely

I meant to ask earlier, but I got caught up watching a three hour stream.

@TheAncientCenturion @Lancelot

Seeing as the chances that the largest war ship in the known world would normally stand no chance of not being seen coming in open waters, would either of you mind if I inserted a small uninhabited island to bar the view either the pirates or Aemond's crews would have?

Elendithas said:
I meant to ask earlier, but I got caught up watching a three hour stream.
@TheAncientCenturion @Lancelot

Seeing as the chances that the largest war ship in the known world would normally stand no chance of not being seen coming in open waters, would either of you mind if I inserted a small uninhabited island to bar the view either the pirates or Aemond's crews would have?
Sure, that or a thick fog on the horizon. Whichever works for you.

Now all I need is a curse that'll ruin Swain's life, or lack thereof.

tumblr_inline_mi3mgobDCC1qz4rgp.gif

JustWhipIt said:
NO I'LL BE AROUND D:
I'm sure I'll be back at it sooner or later, but my creativity is at an all time low right now. That being said, how about those updated overviews?
We could totally just say that Braedon straight up murdered the Stark guy and all the people on his ships and finally decided to order the march on Kings Landing. This way you get to rest up your motivations and we all get the siege of kings landing. Knowing this rp though the siege likely won't be over by the time you decide you're ready to come back.

You know what's sad? I'm working on the Royal Fleet loyalty system and Baelor's son is more loyal to Rory than he is to him own father. That boy has no respect!

Hypnos said:
You know what's sad? I'm working on the Royal Fleet loyalty system and Baelor's son is more loyal to Rory than he is to him own father. That boy has no respect!
You ought to teach him some respect then.

Savagai said:
Whose turn is it for a post at the Highgarden war room?
Not really any "turns," just post if your guy has something to say and haven't said anything for a while.

Lancelot said:
You ought to teach him some respect then.
I feel like trying to beat respect into him may only serve to drive him away even more unfortunately and Baelor isn't really the sort of man for fatherly bonding.

Lancelot said:
I think he was right the first time, we all know who's really in charge of that meeting.

Hypnos said:
I feel like trying to beat respect into him may only serve to drive him away even more unfortunately and Baelor isn't really the sort of man for fatherly bonding.
I think he was right the first time, we all know who's really in charge of that meeting.
Well depending on the response Gawain will be anywhere from quite to absolutely angry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back