• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

WanderingJester said:
I just took it like you put it, which sounded like he can command some troops from Brightwater, ah wells *shrug*
Yup.
Astris and Kuvira?

You're playing the game well! Even if Kuvira sort of... Walked right into Tiber's grubby paws. xD

WanderingJester said:
I just took it like you put it, which sounded like he can command some troops from Brightwater, ah wells *shrug*
Yup.
Well He sort of would be I guess, the two familys have been tied together for generations and all of them a friends from fostering and warding. If there was a war it would likely be 1 army?

But maybe thats just me going full retard lol.

Hold on a second, isn't Arren supposed to be potentially marrying Aerea, isn't he even slightly concerned that she never arrived?

Also I like how Helyon stresses the Lannister's relation with House Tully yet completely neglects to mention that he (as far as he knows) holds Tullys granddaughters and that's she's married to his son.

WanderingJester said:
Serving under a Dornishman. Eaten by the Goat. Serving under a Dornishman. Eaten by the Goat.
Would the goat like me crispy, deep fried, or pan seared?

Yeah, we may have to take drastic measures with Braedon if @JustWhipIt doesn't come back :(
Meh. You might as well at this point, I suppose. I've just been pretty unmotivated lately. :c

Hypnos said:
Hold on a second, isn't Arren supposed to be potentially marrying Aerea, isn't he even slightly concerned that she never arrived?
Also I like how Helyon stresses the Lannister's relation with House Tully yet completely neglects to mention that he (as far as he knows) holds Tullys granddaughters and that's she's married to his son.
Was he? Arren was never my character, I just took over, so I have no idea what arrangements were made beforehand...

I knew I should have read all the original RP posts!

Archon said:
Astris and Kuvira?
You're playing the game well! Even if Kuvira sort of... Walked right into Tiber's grubby paws. xD
Nah, holding both of them in one location would be like using a bottle cap of a full coke to hold a mentos. Too risky about juggling things with an earthquake/war coming up. I'll probably let Kuvira be so long as she keeps the killing outside of the Westerlands bannermen.

Lancelot said:
Well He sort of would be I guess, the two familys have been tied together for generations and all of them a friends from fostering and warding. If there was a war it would likely be 1 army?
But maybe thats just me going full retard lol.
They would be 1 army as the Reach army, but they would still be two forces since the Florents aren't bannermen to Hightower and vice versa, just as Helyon wouldn't be commanding men from Goldengrove even though he's fought many a wars with Erik and considers him his brother (even the three naming kids after each other). I get what you're saying though.

Hypnos said:
Believe it or not that was actually unintentional. I doubt Helyon considers Agnes Tarly as little more than his son's wife, with no relations back to House Tully at all with the lack of an agreement on their alliance...

JustWhipIt said:
Meh. You might as well at this point, I suppose. I've just been pretty unmotivated lately. :c
( :( ) I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you come back eventually.

On the other hand, whelp, @Archon looks like Rory now has undisputed command of the Stormlands as well as Dragonstone. Braedon's gone off to brood alone in one of the spare towers in Storm's End.

JustWhipIt said:
(:'()(:'()(:'()(:'()(:'()(:'()(:'()(:'()(:'()(:'()(:'()(:'()

WanderingJester said:
Nah, holding both of them in one location would be like using a bottle cap of a full coke to hold a mentos. Too risky about juggling things with an earthquake/war coming up. I'll probably let Kuvira be so long as she keeps the killing outside of the Westerlands bannermen.
They would be 1 army as the Reach army, but they would still be two forces since the Florents aren't bannermen to Hightower and vice versa, just as Helyon wouldn't be commanding men from Goldengrove even though he's fought many a wars with Erik and considers him his brother (even the three naming kids after each other). I get what you're saying though.

Believe it or not that was actually unintentional. I doubt Helyon considers Agnes Tarly as little more than his son's wife, with no relations back to House Tully at all with the lack of an agreement on their alliance...

( :( ) I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you come back eventually.

On the other hand, whelp, @Archon looks like Rory now has undisputed command of the Stormlands as well as Dragonstone. Braedon's gone off to brood alone in one of the spare towers in Storm's End.
Yeah I am trying hard to find words for it but my mind dies at a certain time I have been awake for. They would still be technically 2 armies and traditionally 2 differant banners but they would likely ride together and go to join tyrell host together and more of a family than allies.

Archon said:
(:'()(:'()(:'()(:'()(:'()(:'()(:'()(:'()(:'()(:'()(:'()(:'()
NO I'LL BE AROUND D:

I'm sure I'll be back at it sooner or later, but my creativity is at an all time low right now. That being said, how about those updated overviews?

If Viserys' swords are as numerous and well crafted as his words, he wouldn't need to negotiate with Highgarden to take the Iron Throne xD

WanderingJester said:
If Viserys' swords are as numerous and well crafted as his words, he wouldn't need to negotiate with Highgarden to take the Iron Throne xD
Just wait to see what deal he offers Tiber. It's gonna make his head spin.

TheAncientCenturion said:
Well way to blow the surprise now!
Pyke could actually be valuable to Tiber, if he could extract information about Helagas path over the sea

TheAncientCenturion said:
Just wait to see what deal he offers Tiber. It's gonna make his head spin.
Oh good there's an offer coming. Ah wells, I was hoping to go all Tony Stark on someone.

tumblr_o4pws2zjVu1rli608o1_500.gif

The battle between Trevir and Cayden was supposed to be a bit longer but im shortening it since I'm not sure i could match Trevirs tone

Shall I have Arren be charmed by Viserys' words and agree? Because I started picking holes in Viserys' words, and now it's looking like an epic rejection, and I want Arren to join Viserys - but I wouldn't count on Tyrell support for long, my beloved Uncle or brother will see to Arren's premature hunting accident.

Archon said:
Shall I have Arren be charmed by Viserys' words and agree? Because I started picking holes in Viserys' words, and now it's looking like an epic rejection, and I want Arren to join Viserys - but I wouldn't count on Tyrell support for long, my beloved Uncle or brother will see to Arren's premature hunting accident.
Basically help them during the war so they dont get fucked over but don't expect help for long?

Archon said:
Do whatever ya' want. Poke holes in it if you want it to be more realistic, refuse'em too if ya' want. Things (hopefully) aren't ending here for him.

Archon said:
Do what comes naturally to the character, if that means either, then cool. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back