• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Just so you know, I really want The Reach to throw their lot in with Viserys.

We need some support for him.

Archon said:
Just so you know, I really want The Reach to throw their lot in with Viserys.
We need some support for him.
I especially put an emotional emoticon down. To represent myself, mind you. This is big for me.

TheAncientCenturion said:
Swear your loyalties to the Black Dragon and maybe I'll let you serve under a Dornish man.
Serving under a Dornishman. Eaten by the Goat. Serving under a Dornishman. Eaten by the Goat.

Would the goat like me crispy, deep fried, or pan seared?

Hypnos said:
If given the option, I'd probably rather take death by goat.
yet @JustWhipIt still hasn't...
Yeah, we may have to take drastic measures with Braedon if @JustWhipIt doesn't come back :(

Lancelot said:
Cheeky Gawain post ;)
Let's hope they make it in time. It's no small feat to move 5000 men up from Oldtown and Brightwater Keep up to Highgarden...

Also, is Hightowers in command of Brightwater Keep? I mean I know they're close by marriage but it's another thing to speak for another House and lord...

WanderingJester said:
Let's hope they make it in time. It's no small feat to move 5000 men up from Oldtown and Brightwater Keep up to Highgarden...
Also, is Hightowers in command of Brightwater Keep? I mean I know they're close by marriage but it's another thing to speak for another House and lord...
He said he will send a letter and didn't really specify troops would be coming from Brightwater.

Anyway, the time-freeze in Storm's End has got to End.

I mean, we need this battle of King's Landing to be happening because isn't it simultaneous with the Wedding?

Which also means... At the time, won't Tiber have hold of a pretty powerless Kuvira?

Archon said:
I mean, we need this battle of King's Landing to be happening because isn't it simultaneous with the Wedding?

Which also means... At the time, won't Tiber have hold of a pretty powerless Kuvira?
The Kingsmoot was also supposed to take place during the wedding...

Things got fucked man

People, have fun the rest of the evening. I'm really tired from having a 10 hour long schoolday+1.5 hour training+wedding so, GoodNight!

Lancelot said:
He said he will send a letter and didn't really specify troops would be coming from Brightwater.
I just took it like you put it, which sounded like he can command some troops from Brightwater, ah wells *shrug*

Archon said:

Yup.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back