• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Archon said:
Men-at-arms for the Frey army probably have better headwear than his children. I mean, at least give a decent helm to the two children you send to retake Riverrun. O.o
Give a helmet to 'Lame' Lothar? That'd be like giving a sword to cow, why waste good steel?

TheAncientCenturion said:
I am representing Dorne well, do not worry comrade!
lol I could imagine as long as he doesn't attack Dornish ships. Dorne is pretty free and cut throat but they rather target outsiders then their own people (unless stone and sand tensions are up again)

Akio said:
lol I could imagine as long as he doesn't attack Dornish ships. Dorne is pretty free and cut throat but they rather target outsiders then their own people (unless stone and sand tensions are up again)
Aemond has got this under control don't you worry ;)

Akio said:
He's just an old grumpy bastard, have no fears.

Lancelot said:
Aemond has got this under control don't you worry ;)
"Prepare the Prison for General Silverspear!" I can hear it now.

Hypnos said:
Give a helmet to 'Lame' Lothar? That'd be like giving a sword to cow, why waste good steel?
Makes you wonder what Walder was expecting sending a child with that name to take one of the most defensible castles in the realm... :/

@Lancelot @TheAncientCenturion

Knowing my brother, there is a good chance that he'll just use Swain to fuck up both of your plans in the stepstones as much as he can. I mean, the man almost always spends every rp messing with everybody near him.

He's just an old grumpy bastard, have no fears.
"Prepare the Prison for General Silverspear!" I can hear it now.
Thats an odd noise to make for a man choking on his own blood...

Leusis said:
@Lancelot @TheAncientCenturion
Knowing my brother, there is a good chance that he'll just use Swain to fuck up both of your plans in the stepstones as much as he can. I mean, the man almost always spends every rp messing with everybody near him.
I don't expect too much else. It's not fun when things work out as we want them to. I enjoy a little bit of chaos, too.

Lancelot said:
Thats an odd noise to make for a man choking on his own blood...
Lord Baelor will have a heart attack seeing Viserys on that ship, I promise you that.

WanderingJester said:
Not sure, but shouldn't what's going on at the Stepstones be in the Essos Tab? Just wondering,
Maybe. Probably? It seems a bit too late to move it now though.

Archon said:
Oh also @Jabroni could you give me a rundown of what's happened in The Reach since I was gone?
And @TheAncientCenturion am I still in talks with Viserys at the moment?
Uh, I didn't know when you were coming back, so I moved him. But yes, actually. Ignore that last post if you want, and we can still have them in the room. If you'd rather have Arren be at the war council, we can just progress from where things are.

Uh, I didn't know when you were coming back, so I moved him. But yes, actually. Ignore that last post if you want, and we can still have them in the room. If you'd rather have Arren be at the war council, we can just progress from where things are.
Nah, just move the next post to that tab and tag the appropriate people. Might as well use it since we've got it *shrug*

What would you prefer? I can go with either, if you'd like to have us flesh out diplmacy we can do that. I'll do a post now.

WanderingJester said:
Nah, just move the next post to that tab and tag the appropriate people. Might as well use it since we've got it *shrug*
That's a job for @Lancelot!

Archon said:
What would you prefer? I can go with either, if you'd like to have us flesh out diplmacy we can do that. I'll do a post now.
I'd prefer to get some action in with Viserys. But I completely understand it if you want Arren to be there with the other lords, post funeral.

I'm just sitting around twiddling my thumbs waiting for either Swain to screw somebody over so I can use Tai, or for Cayden and Lyonel to win their fights.

Leusis said:
I'm just sitting around twiddling my thumbs waiting for either Swain to screw somebody over so I can use Tai, or for Cayden and Lyonel to win their fights.
Lyonel and Aemond post are being worked on hastily.

Will then squeeze out a Gawain post.

I went from being bored to very busy

Lancelot said:
Lyonel and Aemond post are being worked on hastily.
Will then squeeze out a Gawain post.

I went from being bored to very busy
You'll soon want to go back to being bored, trust me.

Leusis said:
How many ships does Swain have and what size?

That's a job for @Lancelot!
I'd prefer to get some action in with Viserys. But I completely understand it if you want Arren to be there with the other lords, post funeral.
We can assume Arren ordered the council take place without him, maybe the Lords know he's talking with Viserys, so he doesn't come off as the worst Lord Paramount ever?

I mean, dealing with a Targaryen claimant to the Iron Throne whose backed by the Golden Company is a pretty massive deal.

Hypnos said:
How many ships does Swain have and what size?
Hes only got 3 ships, 2 of them being galleys.

However his personal ship is larger than any war ship in Westeros and eastern Essos. Shit it might even be the biggest war ship in general, I mean the thing is like 240ft long and has 3 or 4 decks and it has 3 masts so its still fast as shit for its size. Swain pretty much has the most OP ship in the RP in terms of its ability in naval combat. It also has a crew of 300 men I believe.

Archon said:
We can assume Arren ordered the council take place without him, maybe the Lords know he's talking with Viserys, so he doesn't come off as the worst Lord Paramount ever?
I mean, dealing with a Targaryen claimant to the Iron Throne whose backed by the Golden Company is a pretty massive deal.
It'd probably be better to say "Speaking with an important dignitary". I'm not sure they'd all love the idea of Arren speaking to Viserys.

It'd probably be better to say "Speaking with an important dignitary". I'm not sure they'd all love the idea of Arren speaking to Viserys.
Uh, good point!

Anyway, I'll work on my Arren post now.

*It double-posted, then I deleted one, and it deleted both. RPNation y u do dis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back