• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Archon said:
So I need...
-To finally get back to Viserys after shunning him twice.

-New Ghis and Astapor? I guess as that's a siege, I can post when I want.

-Dolar and Tadgh.

-I. Must. Post. As. Egyll. SOON! House Frey FTW!

(Also considering making a Daario/Bronn-like character)
A Daario/Bronn/Benjen/Euron character would be pretty cool

Archon said:
Is he invited?
Or is it a sort of, all the Riverlands houses are invited deal?

If either, then he certainly can be!
I'm pretty sure that pretty much everyone was invited since Tiber went around advertising it at Kuvira's corination and besides, knowing Walder's family Frey is probably distantly related to the bride and groom anyway.

Hypnos said:
I'm pretty sure that pretty much everyone was invited since Tiber went around advertising it at Kuvira's corination and besides, knowing Walder's family Frey is probably distantly related to the bride and groom anyway.
Actually, only those in the Westerlands got a general invitation. Everyone that was invited directly were the Great Houses or directly connected to the Lannisters. The Freys can go if the Tullys bring them along though.

WanderingJester said:
Well, his alias got the invite, you know, to keep it on the down low.
Of course. Wouldn't want to reveal it too soon that Tiber and Viserys are bffs. That's destroy all other factions.

Well it'd be really up to Hypnos whether the Tullys want to bring the Freys along. But then you have the issue of figuring out why they would.

Luckily, House Frey isn't the joke of the realm here because Egyll isn't 400 years old with a family tree bigger than the population of King's Landing.

Archon said:
Well it'd be really up to Hypnos whether the Tullys want to bring the Freys along. But then you have the issue of figuring out why they would.
Luckily, House Frey isn't the FOOKIN' LEGEND of the realm here because Egyll isn't 400 years old with a family tree bigger than the population of King's Landing.
Ahh, that's disappointing.

Archon said:
Luckily, House Frey isn't the joke of the realm here because Egyll isn't 400 years old with a family tree bigger than the population of King's Landing.
I mean I'd love to bring the Freys along if they want to come, it's not like it would be out of the ordinary, Darry is there and he's just part of the household, Frey can come if he wants. Also whenever you figure out your family tree, I'd love to work out a possible marriage, gotta get Frey a nice claim to Riverrun before the Riverlands explode.

Here's hopping that in a few more years Egyll will maybe be a tenth as great as the great Lord Walder.

Lancelot said:
Is anyone working anything, I don't feel comfortable posting three times in a row...
What'd be your next post? I was sort of debating between posting as some of the pirates Viserys sent to the Stepstones to get ships.

Lancelot said:
Is anyone working anything, I don't feel comfortable posting three times in a row...
I could have Tai Fang torturing/killing people in the stepstones if you want I guess.

TheAncientCenturion said:
What'd be your next post? I was sort of debating between posting as some of the pirates Viserys sent to the Stepstones to get ships.
Scratch what I said, I could have Tai Fang torturing/killing Viserys pirates that he sent to the stepstones

Touch my fleet and I'll personally insure that no Golden Company men ever make it across the Narrow Sea for the next century... Oh and don't hurt Aemond either I guess...

Leusis said:
Scratch what I said, I could have Tai Fang torturing/killing Viserys pirates that he sent to the stepstones
That would be. . . Unnnpleasant!

Hypnos said:
Touch my fleet and I'll personally insure that no Golden Company men ever make it across the Narrow Sea for the next century... Oh and don't hurt Aemond either I guess...
Dear ol' Nuncle Baelor doesn't want to play with Viserys?

Hypnos said:
I mean I'd love to bring the Freys along if they want to come, it's not like it would be out of the ordinary, Darry is there and he's just part of the household, Frey can come if he wants. Also whenever you figure out your family tree, I'd love to work out a possible marriage, gotta get Frey a nice claim to Riverrun before the Riverlands explode.
Here's hopping that in a few more years Egyll will maybe be a tenth as great as the great Lord Walder.
I've actually decided I wouldn't mind Frey being a 'loyal' opportunist, in the fact that he wants more personal power above all else; but also wants to keep the Tully's in charge since they can have a good standing with one another. (Screw being Lord Paramount though, he wants more land, Lord Paramouncy means you have to deal with all the vassals, ugh.)

I'm also going to do the Frey family tree now, so we can maybe get to that marriage alliance.

Leusis said:
Could be a good way for Aemond to warm up to Tai and Swain :)

That would be. . . Unnnpleasant!
Dear ol' Nuncle Baelor doesn't want to play with Viserys?
Call him nuncle again and he may just pay a visit to Essos personally...

Archon said:
I've actually decided I wouldn't mind Frey being a 'loyal' opportunist, in the fact that he wants more personal power above all else; but also wants to keep the Tully's in charge since they can have a good standing with one another. (Screw being Lord Paramount though, he wants more land, Lord Paramouncy means you have to deal with all the vassals, ugh.)
I'm also going to do the Frey family tree now, so we can maybe get to that marriage alliance.
I might offer one Benjicot's two remaining daughters. Ideally it would happen some time after the Lannister joust since a Bracken is (Hopefully) going to end up murdering a Blackwood) which will stir up a bit of trouble within the Riverlands. A Frey marriage would be Barba's way of trying to consolidate Bracken/Tully authority within the Riverlands since they are the most powerful Riverlords.

Hypnos said:
Call him nuncle again and he may just pay a visit to Essos personally...
I might offer one Benjicot's two remaining daughters. Ideally it would happen some time after the Lannister joust since a Bracken is (Hopefully) going to end up murdering a Blackwood) which will stir up a bit of trouble within the Riverlands. A Frey marriage would be Barba's way of trying to consolidate Bracken/Tully authority within the Riverlands since they are the most powerful Riverlords.
Wanna know the messed up part? Baelor might of been there when Viserys was conceived, if his mama was a commoner or a whore. They're really close. So Viserys/myself reserve the right to call him Nuncle.

Sounds like a good way to put a wedge between Aemond and his one true King :|
Aemond doesn't really give a damn about kings and queens, he just goes about his own business and does what he has to do :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back