• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

TheAncientCenturion said:
Wanna know the messed up part? Baelor might of been there when Viserys was conceived, if his mama was a commoner or a whore. They're really close. So Viserys/myself reserve the right to call him Nuncle.
For all we know Baelor is actually Viserys father and he's been passing him of as Maeryn's all this time in order to arrange an elaborate play for the throne planned decades in advance, I mean how can we prove he's not: both Maeryn and Baelor have Valyrian features... Or he's just some peasant's bastard with no claim to the throne who is trying to steal it from the children of Baelor's dearly beloved sister. We may never know... What we do know however is that if Viserys calls Baelor nuncle again he'll lose his fucking tongue!

Lancelot said:
Aemond doesn't really give a damn about kings and queens, he just goes about his own business and does what he has to do :)
Viserys could use a man like him, someone who just wants to watch the world burn!

Hypnos said:
For all we know Baelor is actually Viserys father and he's been passing him of as Maeryn's all this time in order to arrange an elaborate play for the throne planned decades in advance, I mean how can we prove he's not: both Maeryn and Baelor have Valyrian features... Or he's just some peasant's bastard with no claim to the throne who is trying to steal it from the children of Baelor's dearly beloved sister. We may never know... What we do know however is that if Viserys calls Baelor nuncle again he'll lose his fucking tongue!
That would be a fucking twist if I ever saw one. I'm not too sure how Viserys would cope with that. He's already so indoctrinated into the "I am a dragon, everyone else is peasant scum" mindset that it'd probably shut him down for a day or two.

But I don't think that'll happen. Nuncle Baelor had too much respect for Maeryn to betray him like that. Viserys is his first born, there's a special place in everyone's heart for their firstborn.

Viserys could use a man like him, someone who just wants to watch the world burn!
That would be a fucking twist if I ever saw one. I'm not too sure how Viserys would cope with that. He's already so indoctrinated into the "I am a dragon, everyone else is peasant scum" mindset that it'd probably shut him down for a day or two.

But I don't think that'll happen. Nuncle Baelor had too much respect for Maeryn to betray him like that. Viserys is his first born, there's a special place in everyone's heart for their firstborn.
Well hopefully he will be watching something burn soon if everything goes to plan :)

Lancelot said:
Well hopefully he will be watching something burn soon if everything goes to plan :)
I don't know how I feel about that. Viserys is trying to seduce the Reach, the Redwyne's are apart of the Reach. . .

"I am the Seahorse!" just doesn't have the same ring to it.

I don't know Maeryn was Baelor's best friend but he also despised him, it's pretty much Maeryn's fault that Baelor turned out to be a self-obsessed asshole rather than a diplomatic adventurer like his brother. Maeryn pretty much ruined Baelor's life and he hated him for it, though in all honesty I think Baelor would be too drunk to formulate important plans whilst fucking a woman in a whore house.

Hypnos said:
"I am the Seahorse!" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
I don't know Maeryn was Baelor's best friend but he also despised him, it's pretty much Maeryn's fault that Baelor turned out to be a self-obsessed asshole rather than a diplomatic adventurer like his brother. Maeryn pretty much ruined Baelor's life and he hated him for it, though in all honesty I think Baelor would be too drunk to formulate important plans whilst fucking a woman in a whore house.
Reminds me of The Hedge Knight. "The world would be safer if he were born a Fossoway." Baelor Targaryen on Aeron Brightflame.

Good news, Nuncle, Viserys also hated Maeryn for his repeated negligence and abuse! He may even take one of Baelor's nieces as his bride, joining the family in a union unlike the world has ever seen! We can be allies at last!

Reminds me of The Hedge Knight. "The world would be safer if he were born a Fossoway." Baelor Targaryen on Aeron Brightflame.
Good news, Nuncle, Viserys also hated Maeryn for his repeated negligence and abuse! He may even take one of Baelor's nieces as his bride, joining the family in a union unlike the world has ever seen! We can be allies at last!
Which niece? Because depending on whether or not Kuvira finally give Baelor what he wants he might not mind all that much.

Well, maybe whichever one surrendered first. .
Forgot to mention but before confrontation you should know that Aemond has taken out his gem eye because it would be too recognisable and instead is wearing bandages around his head.

Lancelot said:
Forgot to mention but before confrontation you should know that Aemond has taken out his gem eye because it would be too recognisable and instead is wearing bandages around his head.
Alll good. I don't think we'll see each other for a little bit, anyways.

Lancelot said:
That ship is a lease from the royal fleet, if you lose it then Aemond's going to have to pay for it out of his own pockets... You know, if he survives.

Alright, I've thrown together a rushed family tree... But the basis is there, I'll just expand more when the characters become relevant. I also think I'll most likely end up using Darwen Frey as a potential main character, there's just something epic about a kinghtly Frey.

I also need to know who Egyll's wife is, and who that means House Frey has as an ally.

Archon said:
Alright, I've thrown together a rushed family tree... But the basis is there, I'll just expand more when the characters become relevant. I also think I'll most likely end up using Darwen Frey as a potential main character, there's just something epic about a kinghtly Frey.
I also need to know who Egyll's wife is, and who that means House Frey has as an ally.
Those leather caps are a must :)

They are legitimate helmets, honestly. Hide helmets, cheap but it's at least armor. .

I feel like Varn is ready to burst soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
They are legitimate helmets, honestly. Hide helmets, cheap but it's at least armor. .
I feel like Varn is ready to burst soon.
I'd rather wear a tin-can than one of those peasant caps.

The fact that Walder has his sons wearing them is just... Embarassing. At least give them a cheap iron-half helm or something.

Archon said:
I'd rather wear a tin-can than one of those peasant caps.
The fact that Walder has his sons wearing them is just... Embarassing. At least give them a cheap iron-half helm or something.
Do you KNOW HOW MANY CHILDREN HE HAS? HE'D BE POOR IF HE DID THAT!

No, let some be killed off. Less to leech off of him like he were some Bolton.

Do you KNOW HOW MANY CHILDREN HE HAS? HE'D BE POOR IF HE DID THAT!
No, let some be killed off. Less to leech off of him like he were some Bolton.
Men-at-arms for the Frey army probably have better headwear than his children. I mean, at least give a decent helm to the two children you send to retake Riverrun. O.o

Archon said:
Men-at-arms for the Frey army probably have better headwear than his children. I mean, at least give a decent helm to the two children you send to retake Riverrun. O.o
They were coonts. Walder wanted them dead! They should pay for their own equipment, anyways. They're all grown men.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back