• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]OK just in case I don't know where Kuvira is at the time.... where is she?

[/QUOTE]
Does she still want to go to the Lannister Wedding?

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]Uuuuhhhh I think so. I mean she has to cause destruction somewhere.

[/QUOTE]
Well, I doubt her powers would extend to the Westerlands. There are near 40k Lannister Troops positioned around the wedding festivities, so... xD

Anyways, she and her envoy should be arriving/watching the festivities/melee now (fashionably late).

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]Your point ? I said I had to cause destruction, I didn't say it was going to be a smart idea.

[/QUOTE]
Okay, hope that helps your posting stuffy stuff *shrug*

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]OK just in case I don't know where Kuvira is at the time.... where is she?

[/QUOTE]
Wel last you posted she had just made Albert Lannister member of the Kingsguard and was talking to Baelor, he had just suggested that it may be a good idea to go to the Lannister wedding.

WanderingJester said:
Okay, hope that helps your posting stuffy stuff *shrug*
That actually did thanks buddy, ol'pal ,amigo, Mon Ami ... can't think of any other word that means friend so i'm just going to stop right there.

Hypnos said:
Wel last you posted she had just made Albert Lannister member of the Kingsguard and was talking to Baelor, he had just suggested that it may be a good idea to go to the Lannister wedding.
Yes perfect, I remember it now.

Hypnos said:
@WanderingJester what event happens after the melee?
Winner gets rewarded (one way or another), people get to mingle amongst themselves for a little bit. The highborns are invited to sort of a get together at the Rock that night and if anyone wants to wait around to watch the squire fights they can (though that'll likely be time bubbled). There's sort of a bachelor/bachelorette party (a mix of a ball and feast, more ball than feast though) that night at the Rock in the grand hall, sort of a launch party for the whole festival and wedding and such.

WanderingJester said:
Winner gets rewarded (one way or another), people get to mingle amongst themselves for a little bit. The highborns are invited to sort of a get together at the Rock that night and if anyone wants to wait around to watch the squire fights they can (though that'll likely be time bubbled). There's sort of a bachelor/bachelorette party (a mix of a ball and feast, more ball than feast though) that night at the Rock in the grand hall, sort of a launch party for the whole festival and wedding and such.
Cayden should be able to walk and dance by that time, if not much else.

WanderingJester said:
That would depends on if he wins the melee and gets... rewarded.
Roland is gonna win, that's basically certain. Caydens gonna have a hard time walking for an hour or two afterwards, much less fighting. He'll probably need a day or two to recover

Akio said:
Roland is gonna win, that's basically certain. Caydens gonna have a hard time walking for an hour or two afterwards, much less fighting. He'll probably need a day or two to recover
Is Cayden still going to reveal himself if he doesn't win or is he going to leave it a mystery?

TheAncientCenturion said:
Ten gold dragons says he doesn't if he loses. That'd sully the Red Viper's image.
I'd take you up on that. Cayden's too egocentric to not take the credit for everyone he's taken down.

Hypnos said:
Is Cayden still going to reveal himself if he doesn't win or is he going to leave it a mystery?
Ten gold dragons says he doesn't if he loses. That'd sully the Red Viper's image.
He's gonna do so right before him and Trevir actually fight for introduction's, since he sees him as a worthy opponent. If he was fighting Roland he might have revealed himself in an attempt to get him to lol (though Roland probably would have kicked his ass)

Akio said:
He's gonna do so right before him and Trevir actually fight for introduction's, since he sees him as a worthy opponent. If he was fighting Roland he might have revealed himself in an attempt to get him to lol (though Roland probably would have kicked his ass)
Bugger all! Cayden screws something up for me again!

Hypnos said:
I'd take you up on that. Cayden's too egocentric to not take the credit for everyone he's taken down.
Damn it all. Can I write you an IOU? All my dragons are in a separate vault that only opens once every sixty two days. . .

Bugger all! Cayden screws something up for me again!
Damn it all. Can I write you an IOU? All my dragons are in a separate vault that only opens once every sixty two days. . .
I understand, Viserys being a bastard him and dragons don't get on too well, even the currency kind.

About as much as Riverfolk and respect goes together, wouldn'tcha say?
Damn, you totally got me, I guess I'll go and cry about it to my massive army :'(

Last edited by a moderator:
Hypnos said:
Damn, you totaly got me, I guess I'll go and cry about it to my massive army :'(
I wouldn't, half of them want you dead, the other half just wanna go home. Such an obvious show of weakness will inspire insurrections among your camp.

That must suck. Even the Martell's command the respect of a majority of Dornish Houses.

I wouldn't, half of them want you dead, the other half just wanna go home. Such an obvious show of weakness will inspire insurrections among your camp.
That must suck. Even the Martell's command the respect of a majority of Dornish Houses.
Hey Walder does command respect, it's his family I'm worried about, they seem to be fucking everything up whilst he's stuck in the endless time freeze that is Storm's End.

Loyalty is very important, that reminds me, send my regards to Ser Silverspear.

Hypnos said:
Hey Walder does command respect, it's his family I'm worried about, they seem to be fucking everything up whilst he's stuck in the endless time freeze that is Storm's End.
Loyalty is very important, that reminds me, send my regards to Ser Silverspear.
His family is half of Westeros. The Tully's words should make them unable to fight at least two or three factions already. Soon we'll be able to call them kinslayers. And no man nor house is as accursed as a kinslayer.

Oh, I'm sure you'll hear more from him, at least once a certain bastard is found in the Golden Company's midst.

His family is half of Westeros. The Tully's words should make them unable to fight at least two or three factions already. Soon we'll be able to call them kinslayers. And no man nor house is as accursed as a kinslayer.
Oh, I'm sure you'll hear more from him, at least once a certain bastard is found in the Golden Company's midst.
I mean he's only related to the Lannisters (x2), Braxs, Brackens, Mootons, Darrys, Whents, Mallisters, Blackwoods and Tarlys and some of those are through marriage, I'm sure the gods wouldn't mind.

Bastard? You must be talking about Viserys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back