• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

I think Breadon opposing Kuvira caused a rip in the space-time continuum since it's fate Braevira must happen.

Archon said:
I think Breadon opposing Kuvira caused a rip in the space-time continuum since it's fate Braevira must happen.
Where were you since may 25th, things are actually happening in the reach

Akio said:
Where were you since may 25th, things are actually happening in the reach
I was hatching an intricate plan which would make things happen in the Reach.

Archon said:
I was hatching an intricate plan which would make things happen in the Reach.
Things have been happening on the reach, theirs actually a war council about how to deal with the Lannisters

Archon said:
OMG! YOU FOUND THE FORDEE!
starsinoureyes-castaway-200.jpg

I thought I'd have some catching up to do after Aidan Stark's murder at Braedon's hand.

But Hypnos was right, Storm's End really is frozen in time.

Yeah, you and @JustWhipIt have effectively frozen storms end worse than Mr.Freeze froze Gotham

anigif_enhanced-buzz-10180-1389137914-8.gif

But its okay, life in general is so much more important than this RP.

TheAncientCenturion said:
This placed died quickly. I'ma be optimistic and say everyone is busy writing posts.
Or, you know, waiting for posts (that may come after the Long Night ends).

At some point I might just say "screw it" just NPC'd some characters in an effort to not be stuck in a time freeze. That's still a bits away though so we good (for now)

WanderingJester said:
Or, you know, waiting for posts (that may come after the Long Night ends).

At some point I might just say "screw it" just NPC'd some characters in an effort to not be stuck in a time freeze. That's still a bits away though so we good (for now)
I have no idea who you might be referring to. I'm the one stuck in Storm's End and Highgarden. . .

Akio said:
Good luck with that
Don't try to destroy the hype, no man be more accursed than the hypeslayer.

TheAncientCenturion said:
I have no idea who you might be referring to. I'm the one stuck in Storm's End and Highgarden. . .
Don't try to destroy the hype, no man be more accursed than the hypeslayer.
I'm sorry, refer to what? The Long Night? Terrible times I must say, terrible indeed.

*Mutters* and my plans around working with the King's Landings siege all gone out the window since it's going to happen whenever the last book for the series' released. *mutter*

WanderingJester said:
I'm sorry, refer to what? The Long Night? Terrible times I must say, terrible indeed.
*Mutters* and my plans around working with the King's Landings siege all gone out the window since it's going to happen whenever the last book for the series' released. *mutter*
Maybe it's just the headache/after nap haze, but I am completely lost. .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back