• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

TheFordee14 said:
First Class > 2 > 1 > Apocalypse > Days Of Future Past >>> Last Stand
. . . Weeee need to have a talk.

First Class is below Last Stand, Days of Future Past is just below 2.Just. . .I don't understand this :|

TheAncientCenturion said:
. . . Weeee need to have a talk.
First Class is below Last Stand, Days of Future Past is just below 2.Just. . .I don't understand this :|
What!?

How can you not like First Class?

TheFordee14 said:
What!?
How can you not like First Class?
Lame-Beast.jpg

I WONDER HOW?

Lame-Beast.jpg

I WONDER HOW?
Do you only hate it for Beast? Because I honestly think it is the best X-Men film of 'em all. The acting, writing, etcetera... It was all great. The only flaw I can think of off the top of my head was that Emma Frost's acting was a bit shitty, however she is amazing in Mad Men- so IDK.

TheFordee14 said:
Do you only hate it for Beast? Because I honestly think it is the best X-Men film of 'em all. The acting, writing, etcetera... It was all great. The only flaw I can think of off the top of my head was that Emma Frost's acting was a bit shitty, however she is amazing in Mad Men- so IDK.
I genuinely don't like Beast nor do I find the graphics all that good. It takes me out of the scene, sometimes. The acting was. . .Hit or miss. Professor X, Magneto, the Main nazi (who's name I forget) were all top notch. Katness wasn't bad, but she felt like she wasn't fully there. I liked the earlier Mystique more. The one who would at least be in costume for more than five seconds.

It felt a bit contrived at the end, Xavier being shot that way and being paralyzed below the belt. I know when I last watched it I had a real critismism for that specifically, but that was a while ago.

I didn't care for any of the minor characters, honestly. In Days of Future past Beast did get much better, acting wise.

Last edited by a moderator:
I genuinely don't like Beast nor do I find the graphics all that good. It takes me out of the scene, sometimes. The acting was. . .Hit or miss. Professor X, Magneto, the Main nazi (who's name I forget) were all top notch. Katness wasn't bad, but she felt like she wasn't fully there. I liked the earlier Mystique more. The one who would at least be in costume for more than five seconds.
It felt a bit contrived at the end, Xavier being shot that way and being paralyzed below the belt. I know when I last watched it I had a real critismism for that specifically, but that was a while ago.

I didn't care for any of the minor characters, honestly. In Days of Future past Beast did get much better, acting wise.
I like Beast. He does get better with each film. Plus, I have a soft spot for his actor since he was Tony in "Skins". Professor X, Magneto, Sebastion Shaw ( Nazi ), and Mystique were all great. I do agree that it looked like JLaw didn't want to be there, and that gets more and more apparent as the films go on. But I like her just as much as the old Mystique.

I don't know, I love the whole final showdown on the beach. I found the scene where Professor X is shot to be very emotional and beautifully acted.

Nah, I loved Havoc and Banshee and even Darwin, the guy who dies half way through the film. First Class and Apocalypse do a very good job of making you like the minor characters, I feel.

It isn't a perfect movie. I don't think any superhero movie can be "perfect", but, it is definitely up there. And I enjoy it A LOT more than most Marvel Cinematic Universe films.

TheFordee14 said:
I like Beast. He does get better with each film. Plus, I have a soft spot for his actor since he was Tony in "Skins". Professor X, Magneto, Sebastion Shaw ( Nazi ), and Mystique were all great. I do agree that it looked like JLaw didn't want to be there, and that gets more and more apparent as the films go on. But I like her just as much as the old Mystique.
I don't know, I love the whole final showdown on the beach. I found the scene where Professor X is shot to be very emotional and beautifully acted.

Nah, I loved Havoc and Banshee and even Darwin, the guy who dies half way through the film. First Class and Apocalypse do a very good job of making you like the minor characters, I feel.

It isn't a perfect movie. I don't think any superhero movie can be "perfect", but, it is definitely up there. And I enjoy it A LOT more than most Marvel Cinematic Universe films.
I can't say I find the beach showdown to be too emotional for me, nor did First Class make me care for the characters. It's just how I walked away from the movie. I couldn't remember who those three are. I only know Banshee because he's the screaming flying one. It makes sense.

Ehh, it depends on the movie, but I like most Marvel Characters more than X-men characters. I'm not big on comic book movies (especially now'adays,) but Marvel does make me like Thor, Tony Stark, Captain America, and characters like that. Even if I felt their movies were dry (literally ALL Thor Standalones, and the first Captain America).

I can't say I find the beach showdown to be too emotional for me, nor did First Class make me care for the characters. It's just how I walked away from the movie. I couldn't remember who those three are. I only know Banshee because he's the screaming flying one. It makes sense.
Ehh, it depends on the movie, but I like most Marvel Characters more than X-men characters. I'm not big on comic book movies (especially now'adays,) but Marvel does make me like Thor, Tony Stark, Captain America, and characters like that. Even if I felt their movies were dry (literally ALL Thor Standalones, and the first Captain America).
I was a big X-Men fan when I was younger, so I usually always enjoy their moves to MCU. I mean MCU isn't bad at all, I just don't really have an interest in them.

TheFordee14 said:
I was a big X-Men fan when I was younger, so I usually always enjoy their moves to MCU. I mean MCU isn't bad at all, I just don't really have an interest in them.
They all blend together for me, apart from Captain's. His are now almost like spy films. . X-men's fun though, I'll agree to that. I enjoy most of their stuff more than Marvel or DC.

WanderingJester said:
... My favorite X-Man film is Deadpool. (with Days of Future Past a close second)
Yes, I too enjoyed Wolverine Origins greatly!

They all blend together for me, apart from Captain's. His are now almost like spy films. . X-men's fun though, I'll agree to that. I enjoy most of their stuff more than Marvel or DC.
Yes, I too enjoyed Wolverine Origins greatly!
Blasphemer! How dare you mention that which we do not speak of! Along with Last Stand.

b780a19ad70a7125baba4e4e3864b755.jpg

I liked sabretooth, but dead pool was kinda. . . Yeah.
I have never really cared about Deadpool so it doesn't really bother me to be honest.

@Robyn Banks are you going to write the royal party's arrival at Casterly Rock anytime soon? If you're too busy I can write something up but I think the perfect time to arrive fashionably late would be either just after the melee or right at the end of it. I would like you to hand all of your titles to Baelor a reply at some point in the future though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back