• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Lancelot said:
You could scrub the floors or perhaps work in the mines for Siegfried if you want?
He always needs more thralls
Naw, I think he would probably go find his men first and consider where to move from there.

LittleWolfie said:
Well then maybe she'll just kill him
That is all
lol that will be something, I didn't realize their relationship was so bad that she would kill him and be perfectly OK with that lol. I mean you probably couldnt have a better time, his body will be pretty weak after the melee.

Then again afterwards you have to live with the title of kinslayer because you killed your brother who happened to disagree with you but you know I'm sure all the Dornish houses will be pleased you executed your brother, the first son of her well liked father who Cayden was close to, because he had a different opinion about sending away his sister's as essentially political hostages if things go wrong.

TheAncientCenturion said:
Just leave the body by his horse. Everyone will make a connection eventually.
lol. I think if ghosts could talk and Cayden died, he would probably probably rise from the grave if one of his sister's was used as a hostage against Dorne and be like "I told you so."

Last edited by a moderator:
@Archon @Robyn Banks If you two ever finally come back, just know I'm naming all of your ships and their captains. If you don't want your ships to have stupid names you're going to have to come back now and stop me!

I'd laugh if Cayden was brought back as Lord Stonehead.
lol if he was still alive (in whatever form) and one of his sister's was used as a hostage he would plan a rescue (hopefully better the show Yaras plan) even if it was Elia despite their arguments. He still loves his family and its that love would push his refusal in any case

Hypnos said:
@Archon @Robyn Banks If you two ever finally come back, just know I'm naming all of your ships and their captains. If you don't want your ships to have stupid names you're going to have to come back now and stop me!
BoatyMcboatface seems relevant. Especially because it was your country that named the ship that.

Savagai said:
@WanderingJester
I should Heylon adress with Lord Tarly right?
Sure, that's a default title for the Lord of Horn Hill :)

Just leave the body by his horse. Everyone will make a connection eventually.
A lover's quarrel gone horribly wrong (or right, depending on how you see it)?

BoatyMcboatface seems relevant. Especially because it was your country that named the ship that.
Actually they didn't and turned their back on the democratic process. smh.

I'm liking Elia more and more now.

Hypnos said:
I actually like ships with stupid names, just make sure that they're punny.

I don't know why, but I feel as if we should try and advertise this role play a lil' bit more to try and get some fresh faces. So many people have gone missing and so many characters have just gone off the radar, it seems. Like I know I cannot say much, but, still...

TheFordee14 said:
I don't know why, but I feel as if we should try and advertise this role play a lil' bit more to try and get some fresh faces. So many people have gone missing and so many characters have just gone off the radar, it seems. Like I know I cannot say much, but, still...
Yeah, smart thing

You know I just realized if how Arryn because sort of immobile Kuriva litterly has no allied kingdoms to her open to help othen then the crown lands lol

TheFordee14 said:
Don't worry I can just make more characters :)

TheFordee14 said:
I'm not sure how we can advertise the RP, apart from posting. That'll keep us in the public eye.

I'm not sure how we can advertise the RP, apart from posting. That'll keep us in the public eye.
Well we can always link the role play in our signatures, maybe? Or just regularly post on Interest Checks or something.

TheFordee14 said:
Well we can always link the role play in our signatures, maybe? Or just regularly post on Interest Checks or something.
Interest check should work, and just spamming the chat.

Ow, and got my post up,

Guess it is @Lancelot turn to act?

TheFordee14 said:
I uh, am only apart of this RP on RPnation >.>. And are we allowed to do the latter? Wouldn't that be spam?

I uh, am only apart of this RP on RPnation >.>. And are we allowed to do the latter? Wouldn't that be spam?
I don't think it's spam if it has a purpose such as recruiting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back