• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

TheAncientCenturion said:
God damn it! Viserys gets out of a room in Highgarden, and now everyone is trapped in a room at Highgarden!
God damn it Viserys when will you realize highgarden is not worth your time!!

I refuse to let all this time go to waste!
And what you gonna do when the Tarlys tell you to fuck off or execute you for breaking your exile!

(And so wandering can win the war)

Akio said:
And what you gonna do when the Tarlys tell you to fuck off or execute you for breaking your exile!
(And so wandering can win the war)
Self-Exile! He left of his own accord (and Vladan's bribery)!

Things just started happening in Highgarden, too!

Self-Exile! He left of his own accord (and Vladan's bribery)!
Things just started happening in Highgarden, too!
Wonder what Viserys will do if the men of the reach (other the house Hightowers) laughed off the idea of him commanding an army

I'mma go play some 2k, so my responses might be sporatic until later in the afternoon. I'll check in after every game though, just to see if everyone in that room's at each other's throats yet or something.

Also, not sure but Kuvira may or may not have disappeared on us (at least the RPer). @Robyn Banks you there?

Akio said:
Their to busy fighting with themselves to listen to the exile Prince, especially a Waters.
And this is why Cayden might get punched in the face when Viserys and he meet again. The lack of respect for a dragon is overwhelming.

And this is why Cayden might get punched in the face when Viserys and he meet again. The lack of respect for a dragon is overwhelming.
Depends what side their on when they do so, right now your just the enemy associating with Tyrells :P

A Dornishman should choose his allies carefully.
Let's be real unless there is a lot of benefit for both sides the Reach and the Stormlands will never jump to ally the Dornish and visa versa, to much bad blood. As long as he plans to lead a Tyrell army it's not gonna work. Especially if it makes the rest of realms your enemy (other then maybe Lannisters)

Last edited by a moderator:
Phew, finally caught up on this thread, took me long enough.

So heres a few things Elia has to say:

1-She wouldn't inflict Cayden on Celena

2-Who said anything about Cayden being allowed to control a Dornish Army?

3-At thes rate Elia might just banish Cayden to the Night's Watch or something

Thank you for your time

Princess Elia Martell approves this message

Akio said:
Let's be real unless there is a lot of benefit for both sides the Reach and the Stormlands will never jump to ally the Dornish and visa versa, to much bad blood. As long as he plans to lead a Tyrell army it's not gonna work. Especially if it makes the rest of realms your enemy (other then maybe Lannisters)
LittleWolfie said:

Thank you for your time

I think this ruins your plans, Akio. I hope Cayden enjoys his time at The Wall. He might find a lucky goat up there to warm his bed at nights!

LittleWolfie said:

Thank you for your time

She can try sending him to the night watch, he'd still refuse and just leave Dorne and act in his own way. As for where he would go after is up to debate.

I feel as if Cayden is very Cersei-esque in that he thinks he has a lot of power and that he is flawlessly playing "the game", yet he is far from both of those things.

TheFordee14 said:
I feel as if Cayden is very Cersei-esque in that he thinks he has a lot of power and that he is flawlessly playing "the game", yet he is far from both of those things.
Right now he doesn't think about anything other then the melee opponent in front of him. This is all ooc chatter right now

Akio said:
She can try sending him to the night watch, he'd still refuse and just leave Dorne and act in his own way. As for where he would go after is up to debate.
You could scrub the floors or perhaps work in the mines for Siegfried if you want?

He always needs more thralls

Last edited by a moderator:
TheFordee14 said:
Cersei but without the teats. . . Shudders.

Akio said:
Well then maybe she'll just kill him

That is all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back