• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

TheAncientCenturion said:
Do whatever ya' want. Poke holes in it if you want it to be more realistic, refuse'em too if ya' want. Things (hopefully) aren't ending here for him.
I can have Arren be totally charmed. Because I also evilly want a Reach civil war after Arren declares allegiance to Viserys and then drops dead days later due to his beloved family. (<3)

We should already have a splintered Stormlands if we get Braedon vs Rory, the Riverlands will splinter when Walder kicks the bucket, the Crownlands are on the verge of imploding.

Only the Vale, North, and Westerlands are in relative security at the moment.

Archon said:
I can have Arren be totally charmed. Because I also evilly want a Reach civil war after Arren declares allegiance to Viserys and then drops dead days later due to his beloved family. (<3)
We should already have a splintered Stormlands if we get Braedon vs Rory, the Riverlands will splinter when Walder kicks the bucket, the Crownlands are on the verge of imploding.

xD . Do whatever's natural. I can probably have Viserys talk his way around some complaints, he's good at that. But I don't know if you have to wait too long for a destroyed Reach. Apparently the Lannister's are preparing to invade it. . .

Archon said:

*no mention of Dorne, cries self to sleep*

WanderingJester said:
Do what comes naturally to the character, if that means either, then cool. :)
Unfortunately, I'm not completely connected with Arren - I feel I can play him decently - but don't have that natural personality, so I kind of have after forge it. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Elia is probably going to declare independence soon, so that's why.
She want's to marry off all her characters to create alliances, unlikely lol

Archon said:
Unfortunately, I'm not completely connected with Arren - I feel I can play him decently - but don't have that natural personality, so I kind of have after forge it. :(
Sometimes, when I have trouble, I usually go over the CS I made in order to make a better connection/make more details to make the decision easier. Have you tried maybe reading over his history to get a sense of his personality?

I

WanderingJester said:
Sometimes, when I have trouble, I usually go over the CS I made in order to make a better connection/make more details to make the decision easier. Have you tried maybe reading over his history to get a sense of his personality?
Not anytime recently, so I'll go do that again now, but the only problem with that is it isn't my cs - or just c for that matter.

Archon said:
I
Not anytime recently, so I'll go do that again now, but the only problem with that is it isn't my cs - or just c for that matter.
Yeah, I can understand the frustrations that comes with that. I had forgotten that Huors made the character. Perhaps you can expand on it and give it more of your flair to it?

Archon said:

67577261.jpg

What I gathered from the CS leads me to believe Arren doesn't possess much diplomatic flare, or court intrigue. He's probably had very little experience in anything political due to his condition - poor guy, he seems like he'd make an amazing minor lord, or maester. But wow, Arren is not long for a Lord Paramouncy.

Archon said:
What I gathered from the CS leads me to believe Arren doesn't possess much diplomatic flare, or court intrigue. He's probably had very little experience in anything political due to his condition - poor guy, he seems like he'd make an amazing minor lord, or maester. But wow, Arren is not long for a Lord Paramouncy.
God damn it. Arren has to survive! Otherwise Varn might not honor Arren's agreement!

God damn it. Arren has to survive! Otherwise Varn might not honor Arren's agreement!
Oh no, you think so?!

I didn't think of that myself, man. That... Varn! Disloyal, agreement-breaker!

Hrm. Sef is actually the next in line. . He might be able to keep the agreements in tact.
Lets play a game, who kills Arren Tyrell, Sef Tyrell or Varn Tyrell?

Ah, the Tyrell family... We love each other dearly.

Hrm. Sef is actually the next in line. . He might be able to keep the agreements in tact.
What will happen to poor forbes characters now hes back is the question, tyrells obviously want to kill each other

Ol' Fords' Tyrells will be fine.

The Tyrell assassination games will be between varn and Sef. Y'know, after they both kill Arren's corpse to death.

Archon said:
Ol' Fords' Tyrells will be fine.
The Tyrell assassination games will be between varn and Sef. Y'know, after they both kill Arren's corpse to death.
You know till someone ends up invading the Reach

Last edited by a moderator:
Archon said:
The Reach Lords will have to deal with that since the Tyrells are useless.
I just hope nothing bad happens (You know like litterly everything could with an incompetent lord Paramount)

Archon said:
Lets play a game, who kills Arren Tyrell, Sef Tyrell or Varn Tyrell?
Ah, the Tyrell family... We love each other dearly.
So the Tyrells are the new Lannisters? (I was going to say Freys, but they aren't as proactive in kinslaying as the Lions in the books).

Akio said:
I just hope nothing bad happens (You know like litterly everything could with an incompetent lord Paramount)
You mean like, swearing to Viserys without consulting anybody else and then publicly announcing it to the rest of the Reach?

WanderingJester said:
So the Tyrells are the new Lannisters? (I was going to say Freys, but they aren't as proactive in kinslaying as the Lions in the books).
The lions in the books actually got something done in their orgy of kinslaying

Archon said:
You mean like, swearing to Viserys without consulting anybody else and then publicly announcing it to the rest of the Reach?
BRILLIANT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back