• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Leusis said:
Nah, just thought it would be funny if Roland was the one that ended up getting Celena in bed.
Its okay buddy, you can have sloppy seconds after you wake up from your lance coma.

Giving her the head of a Tyrell would probably be more of a gift for Roland than her to be honest.
ROFL and were getting warned for saying rape and here is sloppy seconds

WanderingJester said:
Perfect for a gift for a new couple then, no? (o'v'o)
A nice gift before that would be a dornishman's head. Just the sight of it though. Don't want his blood dirtying her dress ( :P )
Hey what if Elia accepts Caydens plan to help the Lannisters but insist he marrys into the house to cement the alliance. Could happen

Last edited by a moderator:
TheAncientCenturion said:
So is Roland turning into Tiber's Mountain? Just a big, aggressive guy he can send in to scare people and kill innocents, like the Tyrell's?
Innocent? Tyrell?

giphy.gif

Akio said:
ROFL and were getting warned for saying rape and here is sloppy seconds
Hey what if Eliaaccepts Caydens plab to help the Lannisters but insist he marrys into the house to cement the alliance. Could happen
Then he can go marry a Greyjoy and have an alliance with them. Just because Elia insists doesn't mean Tiber's going to agree xD

WanderingJester said:
Innocent? Tyrell?
giphy.gif

Then he can go marry a Greyjoy and have an alliance with them. Just because Elia insists doesn't mean Tiber's going to agree xD
True but he might want 20000 spear at the tyrells back if he invades, i'm starting to highly doubt she would accept his plan without compromise

@TheAncientCenturion

Nah, Roland definitely isn't agressive enough, or big enough to be his mountain. Tiber has his brother Martyn for that kind of work. I see Roland more as Tiber's best warrior (in terms of skill, calm down mountain lion) who he will probably use kind of like a scalpel. Pretty much sending him in with a large group of guards to push into enemy lines and attack leaders so Tiber can cut the leadership of his enemies down. He'd probably also be useful ambushing enemy lords while they don't have large groups of guards considering Roland can cut down like a dozen men by himself.

Leusis said:
@TheAncientCenturion
Nah, Roland definitely isn't agressive enough, or big enough to be his mountain. Tiber has his brother Martyn for that kind of work. I see Roland more as Tiber's best warrior (in terms of skill, calm down mountain lion) who he will probably use kind of like a scalpel. Pretty much sending him in with a large group of guards to push into enemy lines and attack leaders so Tiber can cut the leadership of his enemies down. He'd probably also be useful ambushing enemy lords while they don't have large groups of guards considering Roland can cut down like a dozen men by himself.
Now I'm just imagining Roland dressing like a free rider to pretend to be innocent an free sword and go to assassinate Reach nobility and accidentally kills Viserys

Akio said:
True but he might want 20000 spear at the tyrells back if he invades, i'm starting to highly doubt she would accept his plan without compromise
Tiber might, but I highly doubt he needs them. Don't presume too much about what the Lord of Casterly Rock needs, and that goes for all of House Martell @LittleWolfie ( :P )

Sorry for being very inactive I've just been busy studying and working. For me exams are right around the corner so I won't be posting until after the 16th. :/

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Sorry for being very inactive I've just been busy studying and working. For me exams are right around the corner so I won't be posting until after the 16th. :/

[/QUOTE]
You good. Things aren't exactly at a break neck pace. See you then :)

WanderingJester said:
Tiber might, but I highly doubt he needs them. Don't presume too much about what the Lord of Casterly Rock needs, and that goes for all of House Martell @LittleWolfie ( :P )
Even at the muster they are at i believe they cvan bring 60000 and Tibers only bringing 40000, then again he is invading without even knowing Dorne might help so I'm half tempted to leave it alone and see what kind of plan he has. Etheir way Tiber throwing away 20000 extra men is something I'm not sure I can see him doing. He might not need them but it would help his chances and in the coming war alliances will be hard to find so easily, and an alliance with house Martell would go beyond 20000 men even after the Reach wars victory ot defeat

Akio said:
Even at the muster they are at i believe they cvan bring 60000 and Tibers only bringing 40000, then again he is invading without even knowing Dorne might help so I'm half tempted to leave it alone and see what kind of plan he has. Etheir way Tiber throwing away 20000 extra men is something I'm not sure I can see him doing. He might not need them but it would help his chances and in the coming war alliances will be hard to find so easily, and an alliance with house Martell would go beyond 20000 men even after the Reach wars victory ot defeat
True, but then again, can he trust the words of a Dornishman/woman? xD Can't throw away something he never had ( ;) ) Oh don't you worry about the Lions. Whatever waves comes, the Lannisters always rise to the top (see Lann the Clever).

WanderingJester said:
True, but then again, can he trust the words of a Dornishman/woman? xD Can't throw away something he never had ( ;) ) Oh don't you worry about the Lions. Whatever waves comes, the Lannisters always rise to the top (see Lann the Clever).
Hey we do keep our word, the trouble is actually getting us to promise something. I'm sure the Lion has a plan, Tiber seems like a smart man. Though theres also Astris im wondering what he wants to do with her

A poll for the kingsmoot sounds fine (although have to admit a bit skeptik on how that one would play out.)

A roll of the dice would crush any chances I have lol, my unluckiness is unreal ;(

Riverlands, Reach, and Golden Company VS Westerlands, Dorne, and possibly Iron Islands depending on who wins the kingsmoot.

If this war was a thing, all Tiber and his allies would need to do is go on the defensive. Westerlands is mountainous and the superb infantry they have is perfect for it, probably could kill 2 men for every 1 they lost. Dorne is just a shit stain, so might as well just let them sit in their desert, not like they could do any real damage if they came out anyway. Iron Islands with the Iron fleet and Lannister fleet would be untouchable by pretty much anybody less than Bravos.

Leusis said:
Riverlands, Reach, and Golden Company VS Westerlands, Dorne, and possibly Iron Islands depending on who wins the kingsmoot.
If this war was a thing, all Tiber and his allies would need to do is go on the defensive. Westerlands is mountainous and the superb infantry they have is perfect for it, probably could kill 2 men for every 1 they lost. Dorne is just a shit stain, so might as well just let them sit in their desert, not like they could do any real damage if they came out anyway. Iron Islands with the Iron fleet and Lannister fleet would be untouchable by pretty much anybody less than Bravos.
Woah, where did this fantasy matchup come from?

Also, the Lannisters have great infantry? Huh, okay. Marking that up as another thing I didn't know.

Leusis said:
Walder can always call in reinforcements from his brother-in-law. I feel like if Cayden raped his granddaughter then he wouldn't give a shit about the west, he'd just take his nephews fleet from Maidenpool and sail down the green blood, burning everything in his path, let the Reach deal with the other two. Walder is bound by House Wordd not to murder family and unfortunately Tiber is just that.

I'd say the Redwyne fleet could have a good go in an open water battle, since that's not really what the Iron Fleet is designed for but there would certainly be a lot of causualties. Let's just hope Aemond can hurry up and tell pirates to burn the bloody thing before that happens, eh.

Lannister infantry is pretty much the best equipped and trained in Westeros because, well to put it simply, the Lannisters have a fuck ton of money.

Quick question while I have internet. Where does Westeros get most of its metal from? I know the Lannisters have fucktons of gold, but where's the rest come from?

Fezzes said:
Fair enough. Why just infantry?
You try and get as good as people in other regions at riding a horse when 90% of your region is mountainous. I mean shit, the Westerlands have less flatlands than the Vale from what I can see on maps.

Leusis said:
You try and get as good as people in other regions at riding a horse when 90% of your region is mountainous. I mean shit, the Westerlands have less flatlands than the Vale from what I can see on maps.
I had legitimately no idea about this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back