• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Akio said:
I'm tired OK xD , should I finish writing the battle and just make it good or?..
Yeah, okay. I'll be out of internet again, soon. So, now that we've gotten everyone's opinions on the fight, what's going to happen? Put it in a spoiler or something so people don't need to get spoiled. Trevir gets Cayden down with the breaking the spear, then doesn't make Cayden yield because he gets mad at Roland? If Trevir fights Roland, @Leusis feel free to write the fight.

It really didn't change my opinion all that much because I knew what disvantages I had before the battle, which is why I said Cayden winning through Trevirs inexperience on the battlefield didn't really seem flawed. But instead of perhaps pressuring him immediately after he breakes his spear which could have handed him the victory he gets distracted and angered by his buddy's leg breaking allowing Cayden to do what I originally planned. Less of a cler winner to loser but still shows some of his lack of experience because he's not used go seeing friends hurt or even die in combat like Cayden would have, and considering they weren't dead probably would have checkmated his opponent first before turning around.

The biggest problem I had with what you mentioned is Cayden wouldn't stop moving if Trevir got distracted. Trevir is still his opponent and distracted or not he would strike out

Akio said:
It really didn't change my opinion all that much because I knew what disvantages I had before the battle, which is why I said Cayden winning through Trevirs inexperience on the battlefield didn't really seem flawed. But instead of perhaps pressuring him immediately after he breakes his spear which could have handed him the victory he gets distracted and angered by his buddy's leg breaking allowing Cayden to do what I originally planned. Less of a cler winner to loser but still shows some of his lack of experience because he's not used go seeing friends hurt or even die in combat like Cayden would have, and considering they weren't dead probably would have checkmated his opponent first before turning around.
Okay. I've got a few more minutes to spend on the internet.

Akio said:
The biggest problem I had with what you mentioned is Cayden wouldn't stop moving if Trevir got distracted. Trevir is still his opponent and distracted or not he would strike out
No, that makes sense. So, Trevir's probably not getting the chance to get mauled by Roland. He would have won decently, but he got distracted due to inexperience.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fezzes said:
No, that makes sense. So, Trevir's probably not getting the chance to get mauled by Roland.
So, just curious and while you've still got ways of communicating with us, what's wrong with your internet? (and how can you predict when it'll be around or not? O.o )

WanderingJester said:
So, just curious and while you've still got ways of communicating with us, what's wrong with your internet? (and how can you predict when it'll be around or not? O.o )
Honestly, I don't know. We're fairly sure it's our router, so we're getting a person in to look at it. I get the occasional patch of working internet, but it's mostly not working. I can still use my phone's internet, at least.

At most, another couple of days, I'd say. But I can be kind of around due to phone. I just haven't, because my monthly data is getting a little out of hand.

Fezzes said:
No, that makes sense. So, Trevir's probably not getting the chance to get mauled by Roland. He would have won decently, but he got distracted due to inexperience.
He could get up afterwards, since Cayden isn't actually gonna stab him he will still be awake, and actually in better shape then Cayden given his asthama. Combination of a single moment of inattentiveness allowed Cayden to go for a low blow he may, or may not have managed in any other condition. After all given how much faster Cayden was he may have still have managed to back up enough to be able to do his trick, just would have been far less clear given how tired and pressured he was

Akio said:
He could get up afterwards, since Cayden isn't actually gonna stab him he will still be awake, and actually in better shape then Cayden given his asthama. Combination of a single moment of inattentiveness allowed Cayden to go for a low blow he may, or may not have managed in any other condition. After all given how much faster Cayden was he may have still have managed to back up enough to be able to do his trick, just would have been far less clear given how tired and pressured he was
But if Trevir's yielded, he's pretty much gone from the fight. And he's not quite the type to ignore the rules of honour, so if he yields he yields.

Fezzes said:
But if Trevir's yielded, he's pretty much gone from the fight. And he's not quite the type to ignore the rules of honour, so if he yields he yields.
Fair enough, you can be enough of a man with a Lance through your head *Pat Pat* could even allow us to say they talk and become friendly even if we don't play it out

Akio said:
Fair enough, you can be enough of a man with a Lance through your head *Pat Pat* could even allow us to say they talk and become friendly even if we don't play it out
Yeah. Trevir yields, admonishes the sneaky move, and praises his skill. They could definitely bond over that combat.

Fezzes said:
Yeah. Trevir yields, admonishes the sneaky move, and praises his skill. They could definitely bond over that combat.
Cayden will probably talk to him about that move later, explaining where Trevir lacks and how he would have beaten him otherwise. Basically succeeding in the goal of allowing you a hiatus after the joust, letting those two become friends, and introducing him to his beautiful sisters

Akio said:
Cayden will probably talk to him about that move later, explaining where Trevir lacks and how he would have beaten him otherwise. Basically succeeding in the goal of allowing you a hiatus after the joust, letting those two become friends, and introducing him to his beautiful sisters
He'll probably leave the field with a point at Roland and a 'Good luck.'

And remember everyone, Trevir no longer runs away from the stuff. He's just really awkward/uncomfortable about it.

Leusis said:
@WanderingJester
If Roland doesn't get in Celena's pants for winning this melee and being so agressive and brutal near the end.... I don't know what will.
If he wants her company, lest of all in the bedchamber, a good way to start would be a nice gift...

I hear the head of a Tyrell's all the rage this season. That's a good start.

WanderingJester said:
If he wants her company, lest of all in the bedchamber, a good way to start would be a nice gift...
I want to see Elia try to arrange his marriage to Celena xD

Akio said:
Wait is that what he's trying xD
Nah, just thought it would be funny if Roland was the one that ended up getting Celena in bed.

Fezzes said:
Ahem. No official comment from this party.
Its okay buddy, you can have sloppy seconds after you wake up from your lance coma.

WanderingJester said:
Giving her the head of a Tyrell would probably be more of a gift for Roland than her to be honest.

Akio said:
I want to see Elia try to arrange his marriage to Celena xD
Leusis said:
Nah, just thought it would be funny if Roland was the one that ended up getting Celena in bed.
Its okay buddy, you can have sloppy seconds after you wake up from your lance coma.

Giving her the head of a Tyrell would probably be more of a gift for Roland than her to be honest.
Perfect for a gift for a new couple then, no? (o'v'o)

A nice gift before that would be a dornishman's head. Just the sight of it though. Don't want his blood dirtying her dress ( :P )

So is Roland turning into Tiber's Mountain? Just a big, aggressive guy he can send in to scare people and kill innocents, like the Tyrell's?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back