• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Well if Cayden lays on the ground long enough for Roland to beat Trevir into the dirt then Roland will definitely kick his ass too if he he doesn't yield immediately.

Yeah, he'd just go for Roland. He knows he's unlikely to win, but at this point he doesn't give a shit because he's mad. Gets smashed, but puts up a valiant fight. And then he'll go into the joust, and suffer the freak lance to the head and survive.

He inherited Gelgin's immense willpower.

Last edited by a moderator:
Leusis said:
Well if Cayden lays on the ground long enough for Roland to beat Trevir into the dirt then Roland will definitely kick his ass too if he he doesn't yield immediately.
If he sees Roland he'll yield immediately, he will not be able to fight Arya at this point after the fight... I just hope he'll have the air to put it into words.

Fezzes said:
Yeah, he'd just go for Roland. He knows he's unlikely to win, but at this point he doesn't give a shit because he's mad. Gets smashed, but puts up a valiant fight. And then he'll go into the joust, and suffer the freak lance to the head and survive.
He inherited Gelgin's immense willpower.
Poor bastard, gets out of recovery just in time for the joust then is downed again

Leusis said:
I just realized by hurting all of Trevir's friends, Roland just joined the kids shit list most likely.
Largely. I mean, he'd get over it moderately quickly, because it's a melee and fighting and getting hurt is kind of what happens. But as of this moment, yeah pretty much.

All I know is, Trevir and Cayden beatng the shit out of each other just won Roland this melee, and he gets to beat up the son of a great lord and the brother of another. Is this foreshadowing for the Westerlands as a whole!?

af6586221d8262d02fca8c156cc7d4269338991d649393a072520fd6466b9856.jpg

Leusis said:
All I know is, Trevir and Cayden beatng the shit out of each other just won Roland this melee, and he gets to beat up the son of a great lord and the brother of another. Is this foreshadowing for the Westerlands as a whole!?
af6586221d8262d02fca8c156cc7d4269338991d649393a072520fd6466b9856.jpg
Wonder if they could have beat Roland if they had gone and teamed on him and Cayden still wants to ally the West more then anything other then maybe seeing his family and talking to them and making Daenna Queen of Westeros

I honestly feel bad for Trevir, though. He's so easily wowed by pretty people, and Celena was just kind of the one who was a mix of 'seen early' and 'standing out the most', so he just kind of got swept up in that. And it's really not going to work out, if Celena's comments are anything to go by. I mean, he'll eventually find other people to be infatuated with. But he'll be so momentarily sad. I see Trevir as not the most handsome person like Cayden or whoever that Kingsguard was, but absolutely adorable, almost puppy-like.

I have no idea where that came from. Probably expanding on my pity for Trevir at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fezzes said:
I honestly feel bad for Trevir, though. He's so easily wowed by pretty people, and Celena was just kind of the one who was a mix of 'seen early' and 'standing out the most', so he just kind of got swept up in that. And it's really not going to work out, if Celena's comments are anything to go by. I mean, he'll eventually find other people to be infatuated with. But he'll be so momentarily sad. I see Trevir as not the most handsome person like Cayden or whoever that Kingsguard was, but absolutely adorable, almost puppy-like.
I have no idea where that came from. Probably expanding on my pity for Trevir at the moment.
Cayden has a lot of sisters as I said before and apparently Elia wants to marry them all off. Something tells me Cayden would mind far less for it to be Trevir then anyone else given their bantar.

Akio said:
Wonder if they could have beat Roland if they had gone and teamed on him and Cayden still wants to ally the West more then anything other then maybe seeing his family and talking to them and making Daenna Queen of Westeros
Would Trevir and Cayden beat Roland in a 2v1? Yes. Would it have been easy? Probably not. Would both sides have taken injuries? Most likely, Roland is all about swordplay and hes larger and stronger than both of them by a considerable margin.

Disclaimer: Roland is not super strong, hes just what you would expect from a 6'2, 200lbs man whos been training his whole life to kill people.

Fezzes said:
Eh, it's not written in stone. If he really likes her, a good start might be just talking to her politely in person? I mean, it's not like Celena can't change her mind, since her perception of him is really slanted at the moment. *shrug*

Leusis said:
Would Trevir and Cayden beat Roland in a 2v1? Yes. Would it have been easy? Probably not. Would both sides have taken injuries? Most likely, Roland is all about swordplay and hes larger and stronger than both of them by a considerable margin.
Disclaimer: Roland is not super strong, hes just what you would expect from a 6'2, 200lbs man whos been training his whole life to kill people.
Ya that's basically what I expected, not a fun fight all around.

WanderingJester said:
Eh, it's not written in stone. If he really likes her, a good start might be just talking to her politely in person? I mean, it's not like Celena can't change her mind, since her perception of him is really slanted at the moment. *shrug*
She doesn't have the best memories of him at the moment, he would need to make good new ones. Maybe by getting up and fighting Roland as a gesture of good will she is sent to check up on him?

Akio said:
Ya that's basically what I expected, not a fun fight all around.
She doesn't have the best memories of him at the moment, he would need to make good new ones. Maybe by getting up and fighting Roland as a gesture of good will she is sent to check up on him?
Well, I mean, if he's going into a coma anyways, it's not really necessary anymore is it? xD

TheAncientCenturion said:
So how long till Cayden deflowers Agnes?
About the same time as when Baelor wins the Seastone Chair I think. Or when the situation at Storm's End actually moves forward. Whichever comes second.

WanderingJester said:
Well, I mean, if he's going into a coma anyways, it's not really necessary anymore is it? xD
About the same time as when Baelor wins the Seastone Chair I think. Or when the situation at Storm's End actually moves forward. Whichever comes second.
Well Baelor might win the Seastone chair, or at the very least conquer the Iron Islands. Storm's End is now being renamed to Roleplay's End, until hence forth.

WanderingJester said:
Fair enough. Comatose man might not get a chance to say much, though.

Akio said:
Cayden has a lot of sisters as I said before and apparently Elia wants to marry them all off. Something tells me Cayden would mind far less for it to be Trevir then anyone else given their bantar.
That'd be an... interesting alliance.

So how long till Cayden deflowers Agnes?
Do you really want me to cockhold Rowan that much? *suddenly gets and idea to start war between dorne and reach despite any of Elias objections, puts in back pocket plans*

Fezzes said:
Fair enough. Comatose man might not get a chance to say much, though.
That'd be an... interesting alliance.
To say the least, and Cayden actually likes Trevir through their bantar so even if he does want to keep his sister's save Dorne and the Eyrie arebup there

Well Baelor might win the Seastone chair, or at the very least conquer the Iron Islands. Storm's End is now being renamed to Roleplay's End, until hence forth.
Luckily Baelor doesn't have enough men to do that. Imagine how powerful he'd be with all those rocks he'd get from those islands?

Akio said:
Do you really want me to cockhold Rowan that much? *suddenly gets and idea to start war between dorne and reach despite any of Elias objections, puts in back pocket plans*
To say the least, and Cayden actually likes Trevir through their bantar so even if he does want to keep his sister's save Dorne and the Eyrie arebup there
Oh God. @LittleWolfie you might want to watch this one.

Leusis said:
Luckily Baelor doesn't have enough men to do that. Imagine how powerful he'd be with all those rocks he'd get from those islands?
I think he'd just use them as slave labor, honestly. Maybe sell the islands off to the Riverlands. They need something.

Oh God. @LittleWolfie you might want to watch this one.
I think he'd just use them as slave labor, honestly. Maybe sell the islands off to the Riverlands. They need something.
Were you ever not gonna watch Cayden, one way or another he will be in the thick of a lot of plots and plans that could distabalize all of Westeros, so uh yeah.

Fezzes said:
True. And Trevir kinda likes Cayden, too. At the very least he respects him.
I have no idea what was just said.

That would be wise.
As far as defense goes no one tops Dorne and the Eyrie and if they were to end up friend he would not so easily allow his sister to be killed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back