• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

1314906436752.jpg

TheAncientCenturion said:
. . .Our lord and savior? Yes. . .
You're so right Akio. How could I be so blind?
Agreeing with dornish filth? My god, even the mightiest of our kind have fallen.

My internet's still being shitty. Doing this with a friend's internet. I've been doing some thinking.

I'm not really enjoying this RP any more. I like you people, but... I dunno, the RP itself has just lost its appeal somehow, and it feels more like a job or a chore that I have to do than something I do to relax and enjoy myself. I feel obligated to stay, because Gelgin's a holy shit important character right now, but I don't really enjoy it anymore. I enjoy being with you people.

So yeah, sorry. I'm happy to talk in here, still. Unless you don't want that. People can adopt my characters and all that, or they can all spontaneously die.

Fezzes said:
My internet's still being shitty. Doing this with a friend's internet. I've been doing some thinking.
I'm not really enjoying this RP any more. I like you people, but... I dunno, the RP itself has just lost its appeal somehow, and it feels more like a job or a chore that I have to do than something I do to relax and enjoy myself. I feel obligated to stay, because Gelgin's a holy shit important character right now, but I don't really enjoy it anymore. I enjoy being with you people.

So yeah, sorry. I'm happy to talk in here, still. Unless you don't want that. People can adopt my characters and all that, or they can all spontaneously die.
I+cant+get+out+of+these+feels+_7a60c1d881db51f2684bec1a2da0153c.gif

That's my way of beating Viserys in a fight, I'll call him Waters and watch him flip out.

Fezzes said:

Well fuck... I may adopt Trevir if anyone wants to adopt Gelgin?

Fezzes said:

Is there any way we can talk you into staying? Maybe just taking a hiatus, and keeping your characters around, like what we did for @TheFordee14? Just because it would suck to lose you, and I can understand that at times, but at the end of the day I generally feel like I want to RP after it fades.

But if you're just not enjoying the RP at its core, or there's nothing we can do to persuade you to stay, you're free to go. We can manage your characters somehow, don't worry about us.

Though feel free to just stick around and shit post with us.

Akio said:
That's my way of beating Viserys in a fight, I'll call him Waters and watch him flip out.
Well fuck... I may adopt Trevir if anyone wants to adopt Gelgin?
Hurry Akio, this is your chance to bullshit an easy win against a superior opponent!

Leusis said:
Hurry Akio, this is your chance to bullshit an easy win against a superior opponent!
Lol. I'm still curious about that tier system that people worked out.

The Cast is massively jobbing, though. Especially considering they're the freshest fighters. I go along with people who want to win too easily. I'm too nice. Unconvinced that Desmund would lose, and similar for Trevir again. Cayden's tired. He's been getting swarmed, there's no opportunity for regular rests.

Is there any way we can talk you into staying? Maybe just taking a hiatus, and keeping your characters around, like what we did for @TheFordee14? Just because it would suck to lose you, and I can understand that at times, but at the end of the day I generally feel like I want to RP after it fades.
But if you're just not enjoying the RP at its core, or there's nothing we can do to persuade you to stay, you're free to go. We can manage your characters somehow, don't worry about us.

Though feel free to just stick around and shit post with us.
I don't quite know what you mean there. You temporarily run with my characters while I take a hiatus?

And yes, I will shitpost.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Leusis" data-cite="Leusis" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="196356" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hurry Akio, this is your chance to bullshit an easy win against a superior opponent!</div></blockquote>

<p>

We had actually already decided who would win though apparently there's a problem there now</p>

<p>

</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Fezzes" data-cite="Fezzes" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="196356" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Lol. I'm still curious about that tier system that people worked out.<p>

The Cast is massively jobbing, though. Especially considering they're the freshest fighters. I go along with people who want to win too easily. I'm too nice. Unconvinced that Desmund would lose, and similar for Trevir again. Cayden's tired. He's been getting swarmed, there's no opportunity for regular rests.</p>

</div></blockquote>

<p>

That's why I asked you if you wanted to post for awhile and see who does better I'm the fight to decide the winner or chose before hand, didn't realize there was a problem with that to QQ</p>

Fezzes said:
I don't quite know what you mean there. You temporarily run with my characters while I take a hiatus?
And yes, I will shitpost.
Find a way to sort of. . Push them out of the way for a bit. Say Gelgin is sent off to muster the Vale. If you don't come back to the RP, we can have him die in an attack of the Mountain Clans (fittingly). If you do, we have you just. . Be chilling by the Bloody Gate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back