• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Hypnos said:
Would I be considered rude if I sat the Reach war out? On the one hand Walder has a Tarly grandson-in-law, on the other his nephew is a Lannister. I also need my army to support Braedon if @JustWhipIt ever lets us leave Storm's End.
No, I think many relations was the reason House Frey was so successful in neutrality

Last edited by a moderator:
As far as timeline is concerned. I say we say the battle of Kings Landing takes place at the same time as the Lannister wedding, even though we all know that battle won't be happening in IC any time soon.

@Savagai

You can order your army to go into the dornish desert and politely asked the Lannisters to fight your army there while they're busy burning all of your towns down.

Leusis said:
@Savagai
You can order your army to go into the dornish desert and politely asked the Lannisters to fight your army there while they're busy burning all of your towns down.
Euh.. Sef cares more for his people then his army actually xD

Leusis said:
@Savagai
Why would they do that? Tiber would be busy giving aid to the good folk of the Reach, assisting them with the toils that comes with war time and pointing out how their "beloved" lords and ladies Tyrell abandoned them to death at the hands of a "foreign enemy."

WanderingJester said:
Why would they do that? Tiber would be busy giving aid to the good folk of the Reach, assisting them with the toils that comes with war time and pointing out how their "beloved" lords and ladies Tyrell abandoned them to death at the hands of a "foreign enemy."
Sef cares for his people :)

Savagai said:
Sef cares for his people :)
You'll be surprised at how quickly people get disillusioned when they and their families are suffering and relief comes from what was supposed to be their "hated enemies." :P

<p>Speaking of Sef not being the lord, where has <a contenteditable="false" rel="external nofollow" href="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14216-archon/" data-mentionid="14216">@Archon</a> run off too, he'd probably be pretty happy to see so much going on in the Reach.</p>

TheAncientCenturion said:
Wait a second. .
So, @TheFordee14 comes back and is very active, and we barely hear from @JustWhipIt? That's suspicious. .

I'm not saying they're the same person. But there's a conspiracy theory going on here.
suspicious.gif

Leusis said:
@Savagai
Everytime an army from the reach went into dorne that army always died, seriously in both wars both lords of the reach at that point died and sometimes their entire army disappeared

Akio said:
Everytime an army from the reach went into dorne that army always died, seriously in both wars both lords of the reach at that point died and sometimes their entire army disappeared
The first time was a failure.

The second time was a total victory... Lord Tyrell was made governor of Dorne but was later assassinated.

Akio said:
The dornish also lost thousands of men, women and children when those armies came rolling in, they also lost all of their castles and every town or village that army came upon. They even managed to poison a shit load of their wells so now they're dealing with water shortage problems all over the region.

That would be called a phyrric victory if I've ever seen one.

Leusis said:
The dornish also lost thousands of men, women and children when those armies came rolling in, they also lost all of their castles and every town or village that army came upon. They even managed to poison a shit load of their wells so now they're dealing with water shortage problems all over the region.
That would be called a phyrric victory if I've ever seen one.
"Victor" more like the Dornish crippling themselves so much the conquerors don't see them as worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back