• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

<p>So, I made Roland pretty much control+alt+delete the whole arena so now it'll just be Roland and Lyonel if he wins and either Trevir or Cayden when those fight posts come out.</p>

Leusis said:
So, I made Roland pretty much control+alt+delete the whole arena so now it'll just be Roland and Lyonel if he wins and either Trevir or Cayden when those fight posts come out.
Even if Lyonel wins Roland would probably just need to give him a poke on the chest and he will fall over :)

Savagai said:
Nah, don't kill my only character. And why would your plan succeed?
@TheFordee14 Does Tyrell actually has allies in this war?
Not saying your characters would die, I will try not to kill many player characters even if this plan goes through, but you may be in exile or captured

So because the two people who could actually challenge him on some level decided to fight each other, and because Lyonel is going to be exhausted and injured Roland pretty much wins by default.

giphy.gif

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Lancelot" data-cite="Lancelot" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="196356" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Yes loyal friends of the Tyrells.</div></blockquote>

<p>

I'll take that well salted..</p>

<p><a contenteditable="false" rel="external nofollow" href="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/34303-savagai/" data-mentionid="34303">@Savagai</a> </p>

<p>

Nah I'm on whatever side Tiber is on, which seemed to be your enemy, soooooo.</p>

<p>

But the Reach has 80,000 soldiers and the Tyrell's rule the Reach, so you got 80,000 soldiers to work with. Thats like 15,000 more than the Westerlands and they hired like 10,000 mercenaries to get around 65,000.</p>

<p>

You are by far the strongest region in Westeros bud, you'll be fine, unless the Hightowers betray you, cause thats like 15,000 of your troops now fighting against you.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TheFordee14" data-cite="TheFordee14" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="196356" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;">I'm writing up my next post now. I have a somewhat drastic idea that I am not sure whether to go ahead with or not.</span></div></blockquote>

<p>

Make the climb, do it. Shake everything up. </p>

<p>

Unless it means Viserys will die. Or Braevira won't happen.</p>

TheFordee14 said:
I'm writing up my next post now. I have a somewhat drastic idea that I am not sure whether to go ahead with or not.
Can I go ahead and have Gawain and Co be taken to the war council room or do I wait?

Would I be considered rude if I sat the Reach war out? On the one hand Walder has a Tarly grandson-in-law, on the other his nephew is a Lannister. I also need my army to support Braedon if @JustWhipIt ever lets us leave Storm's End.

Hypnos said:
Would I be considered rude if I sat the Reach war out? On the one hand Walder has a Tarly grandson-in-law, on the other his nephew is a Lannister. I also need my army to support Braedon if @JustWhipIt ever lets us leave Storm's End.
The downsides of literally marrying into every house.

Hypnos said:
I'm good with that. It's not like Walder's in a prime position to help one side or another and not stuck in the (time) frozen harbor known as Storm's End at the moment xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back