• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

TheAncientCenturion said:
I know :/
That's the problem. Too many capable men that might get in Viserys' way.
You could always come to the Riverlands, where capable commanders are somewhat sparse.

Hypnos said:
You could always come to the Riverlands, where capable commanders are somewhat sparse.
I keep saying that Viserys could go, ever since Walder wasn't invited to the Highgarden bash! But nooo! You're too good for your rightful king.

I know :/
That's the problem. Too many capable men that might get in Viserys' way.
Not only are the Tyrells themselves other then Hightower will be sparse listening to Viserys but Cayden is a commander whos fought with and against him several times and knows many of his Tactics and Tiber I believe is no slouch either. You would have to outmanuver a lot of people

I keep saying that Viserys could go, ever since Walder wasn't invited to the Highgarden bash! But nooo! You're too good for your rightful king.
But Walder is with Braedon right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Akio said:
Not only are the Tyrells themselves other then Hightower will be sparse listening to Viserys but Cayden is a commander whos fought with and against him several times and knows many of his Tactics and Tiber I believe is no slouch either. You would have to outmanuver a lot of people
DO NOT CRUSH MY DREAMS DORNISH NAVE!

Hypnos said:
But Walder is with Braedon right now.
It was a while back, in the OOC chat of the first RP. It happened, trust me, I'm American.

DO NOT CRUSH MY DREAMS DORNISH NAVE!
It was a while back, in the OOC chat of the first RP. It happened, trust me, I'm American.
Well its easy, your Dreams have flaws

TheFordee14 said:
Wait, The Dornish are going against The Reach now? Wow. Scum.
Its a possible plan, Cayden works for Daenna and believes the Lannisters as MVP in alliances right now that seem viable so when he finds out about the war in which the Lannisters are outnumbered he will over Dornes aid to even the field as long as lord Tiber gives him his ear later on

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't worry. Viserys will stand with the Reach till an army is routed!
Which Reach? Highgarden Reach? Oldtown Reach? Brightkeep Reach? You're going to have to be more specific than that xD

WanderingJester said:
Which Reach? Highgarden Reach? Oldtown Reach? Brightkeep Reach? You're going to have to be more specific than that xD
If Viserys stood with the Reach why would the Hightowers ally with the Lannisters or Dornish?

Lancelot said:
If Viserys stood with the Reach why would the Hightowers ally with the Lannisters or Dornish?
Even if they dont its fine, the reach has a late muster so the numbers could still be pretty even

Lancelot said:
Idk, does House Hightower even know Viserys in Westeros, let alone make contact with him yet?

WanderingJester said:
Idk, does House Hightower even know Viserys in Westeros, let alone make contact with him yet?
All the more reason to side with the other Reach Lords...

Hey, got a nice idea! Why not take this awesome chatting to the rp thread? So there is actually some rp here? xD

Savagai said:
Hey, got a nice idea! Why not take this awesome chatting to the rp thread? So there is actually some rp here? xD
We have to finish a lot of things first before we get to that point, were still at the lannister melee

Savagai said:
Welcome to our role play. Where each one of us is actually George RR Martin. Especially me!

Savagai said:
*sighs even more* Alright! I can wait...i think..
Were writing our massive big collab battle in the melee of Cayden Martell and Trevir Arryn, and we already know who wins at least

Lancelot said:
Meanwhile Dorne doesn't have any men mustered...
Bit different though, considering a Dornish muster is at most 30000 men over much smaller territory, besides i believe Elia (Current lord of house martell) Called the banners is preparation for anything that might come anyway

The tragic element to the story is that Viserys is maybe fifty yards from House Hightower, just pacing outside as he contemplates his victory in the wars to come.

The tragic element to the story is that Viserys is maybe fifty yards from House Hightower, just pacing outside as he contemplates his victory in the wars to come.
He's gonna find no victories at this rate lol, I had a plan to hand him the Reach to but they need to meet for that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back