• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

TheAncientCenturion said:
The future is unwritten still. Much can happen.
The war starts soon however, once it starts it will be very hard for them to makes plans

Lancelot said:
I thought that did?
"Yes, they do know he's in Reach and in Highgarden" or "no, they don't know he's in westeros." So... not really. *shrug*

Last edited by a moderator:
Akio said:
He's gonna find no victories at this rate lol, I had a plan to hand him the Reach to but they need to meet for that
Ha. You're gonna "hand him The Reach"? How are ya' gonna do that? Send out The Bad Pousay Brigade to destroy us?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TheFordee14" data-cite="TheFordee14" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="196356" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>

<span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><strong><em>Ha</em></strong></span><span style="font-family:Tahoma;">. You're gonna "hand him The Reach"? How are ya' gonna do that? Send out The Bad Pousay Brigade to destroy us?</span>

</div></blockquote>

<p>

It was a plan that meant the Tyrells would be fighting twice they're number and checkmate highgarden before they even realized they had an opponent so yes</p>

<p>

</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TheAncientCenturion" data-cite="TheAncientCenturion" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="196356" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I think it will be much easier, actually.</div></blockquote>

<p>

As long he somehow slinks into a dornish camp to meet him</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TheFordee14" data-cite="TheFordee14" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="196356" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>

<span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><strong><em>Ha</em></strong></span><span style="font-family:Tahoma;">. You're gonna "hand him The Reach"? How are ya' gonna do that? Send out The Bad Pousay Brigade to destroy us?</span>

</div></blockquote>

<p>

No, no please. I surrender.</p>

Akio said:
It was a plan that meant the Tyrells would be fighting twice they're number and checkmate highgarden before they even realized they had an opponent so yes
As long he somehow slinks into a dornish camp to meet him
He will come dressed as this.

lol I think the Dornish might just shoot him, they might think hes a reach lord. Unless he has a really big white flag

giphy.gif

Savagai said:
Whut, wait, the Reach is mine
The way the game of thrones work is you can die at any time and lose it all, if the tyrells lose this war you think you can safety inherit the reach?

One of gold, with a black dragon across it.
Cayden might recognize it but they never really precipitated in any blackfyre rebellions, Hightowers better be behind him

Can I ask for some background on why exactly The Reach is being targeted? I mean, I'm all for it because I've actually always planned for Eveleen to be a very Catelyn-esque character, but...

May I ask why?

Akio said:
The way the game of thrones work is you can die at any time and lose it all, if the tyrells lose this war you think you can safety inherit the reach?
Maybe... maybe not. Still, the reach is now at this moment mine

TheFordee14 said:
Can I ask for some background on why exactly The Reach is being targeted? I mean, I'm all for it because I've actually always planned for Eveleen to be a very Catelyn-esque character, but...
May I ask why?
Actually Cayden has no idea why the Lannisters are Targeting the Reach, hes just offering his aid because militarily the reach are the most powerful so he wants to distabilize thier rule to remove an future opponent

Savagai said:
If my plan goes through most of house tyrell will be dead, in exile, or captured, that goes for you to @TheFordee14

TheFordee14 said:
May I ask why?
Chaos, is a laddah.

Someone is doing it for personal gains. I'm not pointing fingers at any person. But I feel like Casterly Rock will be under new management soon.

TheFordee14 said:
May I ask why?
Blood for the blood god, skulls for the skull throne, milk for my Khorne Flakes.

305547_486040814761176_232221594_n.jpg

Savagai said:
Hey, if you need somebody to protect you from thousands of dornish scum just call up Roland, he hates those guys.

He totally doesn't hate the Tyrell's more than the dornish by a lot.

Akio said:
Actually Cayden has no idea why the Lannisters are Targeting the Reach, hes just offering his aid because militarily the reach are the most powerful so he wants to distabilize thier rule to remove an future opponent
If my plan goes through most of house tyrell will be dead, in exile, or captured, that goes for you to @TheFordee14
Nah, don't kill my only character. And why would your plan succeed?

@TheFordee14 Does Tyrell actually has allies in this war?

Savagai said:
Nah, don't kill my only character. And why would your plan succeed?
@TheFordee14 Does Tyrell actually has allies in this war?
Well, I would hope the rest of The Reach would actually do their duty and help us, but, you can never be too sure. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TheFordee14" data-cite="TheFordee14" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="196356" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;">Well, I would hope the rest of The Reach would actually do their duty and help us, but, you can never be too sure. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯</span></div></blockquote>

<p>

*sighs* Alright, release some taxes..</p>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back