• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

WanderingJester said:
Hey now, dehydration ain't no joke. Everyone, from the one working on the farm to the one sitting on the Iron Throne, should stay hydrated, especially during the long summer we're in.
Especially in Dorne

TheAncientCenturion said:
Yeah, it's hard to believe that with how thirsty Cayden is he hasn't learned to bring an extra canteen already.
He actually carried like 3 whenever crossing Dorne and he knows basically all well locations. Now if your talking about woman he tends to go scavenging

Cayden the opportunistic predator CONFIRMED!
Just when you thought he was already bad enough...

IQSK4Qy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't worry, he's a smart guy. Why hunt when you can convince someone to get in bed. But what else is he supposed to do, he's never had a wife or anyone really follow him. Not everyone can deal with him constantly having to go to war and he isn't fond of the idea of getting married then leaving wife and possible kids behind for years at a time during war.

Or even to go sailing across the sea like he always wanted to, he's not good at staying in one place

Lancelot said:
@Jabroni
@WanderingJester

When is the time set for the military meeting? Should I have the Hightowers be at the funeral when they are collected by the knight or should they be out in Highgarden?
Most of us are skimming over the funeral and heading to the feast. It's not too critical where they are before, just that all the big boys end up in the same room.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Savagai" data-cite="Savagai" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="196356" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>

<a contenteditable="false" rel="external nofollow" href="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9378-thefordee14/" data-mentionid="9378">@TheFordee14</a><p>

Posts coming up from you? Otherwise I go sleeping... got a very important exam.</p>

</div></blockquote>

<p>

<span style="font-family:Tahoma;">Just did a mini-post for Eveleen that you can respond to whenever! Good luck in your exam, man. I finished mine a few days ago. Woah, they were tough.</span></p>

So, the important part of Highgarden right now is the feast? Mayhaps a certain true born king will make a great escape from his chambers. .
RUN VISERYS RUN! GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN! (before he ends up like Conn :P )

So, the important part of Highgarden right now is the feast? Mayhaps a certain true born king will make a great escape from his chambers. .
Be careful not to drown in the soup, or the wine, or the lamprey pie.

Jabroni said:
Be careful not to drown in the soup, or the wine, or the lamprey pie.
The Tyrell's are really leaving a sour taste in my mouth. . .Sorta makes me consider backing other Houses, maybe the Florents would like Highgarden after the war?

The Tyrell's are really leaving a sour taste in my mouth. . .Sorta makes me consider backing other Houses, maybe the Florents would like Highgarden after the war?
He wouldn't dare...

Or house hightower

Jabroni said:
He wouldn't dare...
It'd be awful if someone kick started the Lion-Rose War early, wouldn't it? Maybe The Tarly forces are broken before the whole Reach can muster its strengths, Hightower mayhaps stays out of the conflict. . .? Deary me, The Tyrell's would be in a pickle then.

Akio said:
Or house hightower
They are promising indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back