• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Lancelot said:
@Jabroni
@WanderingJester

When is the time set for the military meeting? Should I have the Hightowers be at the funeral when they are collected by the knight or should they be out in Highgarden?
I assume the former. It should take place during the funeral, so unless the Hightowers are somewhere else while Hollis was being buried, they should get collected at the feast or something.

WanderingJester said:
I assume the former. It should take place during the funeral, so unless the Hightowers are somewhere else while Hollis was being buried, they should get collected at the feast or something.
Wow that means I didn't have to delete my post...

WanderingJester said:
You know your playing people on both sides of the conflict so one way or another you lose jester

Lancelot said:
Wow that means I didn't have to delete my post...
Yeah... sorry :/

Akio said:
You know your playing people on both sides of the conflict so one way or another you lose jester
...Or either way I win. It's all about perspectives. While men debate about the glass being half full or half empty, I'll just drink the water inside to stay hydrated ( ;) )

Wow, that sounded a lot cooler in my head. Oh well, hydration's important *shrug*

WanderingJester said:
Yeah... sorry :/
...Or either way I win. It's all about perspectives. While men debate about the glass being half full or half empty, I'll just drink the water inside to stay hydrated ( ;) )

Wow, that sounded a lot cooler in my head. Oh well, hydration's important *shrug*
I'm ashamed of you, that sounded so dorky.

But does she Rowan win and finally get to bang his wife, or does the laughing lion get the last laugh

Akio said:
Personally I don't tie myself to my character, so if Lyonel lost a fight I wouldn't say I lost a fight.

Or if Siegfried was defeated in a battle I wouldn't say I was defeated.

Akio said:
I'm ashamed of you, that sounded so dorky.
But does she Rowan win and finally get to bang his wife, or does the laughing lion get the last laugh
Yeah, what does a Dornishman know about the importance of hydration? It's not like their entire land's pretty much one large oven left on high. *shrug*

Oh, and "Merry" Lion to you.

Lancelot said:
Personally I don't tie myself to my character, so if Lyonel lost a fight I wouldn't say I lost a fight.
Yup, very good view to take. I often have to remind myself the same thing (y)

<p>Just wondering if there was any vacancies in Great Houses, was hoping to make one eventually later on. (soon every house in westeros will have a character of mine muhahahah)</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Lancelot" data-cite="Lancelot" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="196356" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Just wondering if there was any vacancies in Great Houses, was hoping to make one eventually later on. (soon every house in westeros will have a character of mine muhahahah)</div></blockquote>

<p>

What do you mean by "vacancies?" Like a House with members that you can play or an entire house that isn't taken yet?</p>

Lancelot said:
WanderingJester said:
Yeah, what does a Dornishman know about the importance of hydration? It's not like their entire land's pretty much one large oven left on high. *shrug*
Oh, and "Merry" Lion to you.

Yup, very good view to take. I often have to remind myself the same thing (y)
I tend, whether accidently or not, to infuse a bit of my personality into my character. Not entirely based on me, put a part of me emphasized in excess as the basis of their personality. A lot of my characters end up like that. Though I can deal if they die, because that's how an RP goes

Last edited by a moderator:
WanderingJester said:
What do you mean by "vacancies?" Like a House with members that you can play or an entire house that isn't taken yet?
I meant specific characters not whole houses, all of the houses were taken when I joined.

Lancelot said:
I meant specific characters not whole houses, all of the houses were taken when I joined.
Yeah, that's what I thought you meant. There are a lot of characters in the Lannisters that are NPC'd or not showed up yet (though all are named and relations established and such).

Akio said:
Brilliant plan though, put yourself in every house. You'll win one way or another lol
Ehh, the more characters that I have the less likely the whole lot of them will survive

Akio said:
Whip it finally posted you were gone so long!
(Never mind that's impossible)
He will post when the Sun Rises in the West and sets in the East.

WanderingJester said:
Nothing much. Just a Dornishman foolishly ignoring the importance of staying hydrated.
What? That's like a Canadian saying that snow tires are useless. . .

TheAncientCenturion said:
Yup, puzzles me too *shrug*

TheAncientCenturion said:
More like wandering made a terrible joke and now I am ashamed of him

Akio said:
More like wandering made a terrible joke and now I am ashamed of him
Hey now, dehydration ain't no joke. Everyone, from the one working on the farm to the one sitting on the Iron Throne, should stay hydrated, especially during the long summer we're in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back