• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Jabroni said:
Here's how it works: you sacrifice the blood of a king to the Lord of Light from a bastard no one will miss (Viserys) and then he'll turn into the stone dragon.
Lord of Light? That's an odd way to spell The Black Goat.

Lancelot said:
You say that like he didn't conquer Dorne in 2 years and was assassinated by cowards while trying to keep peace...
Temporary at best, one would think he would have learned from Aegon about the validity of actually holding Dorne is and your acting like any army was even called up to fight them

Akio said:
Temporary at best, one would think he would have learned from Aegon about the validity of actually holding Dorne is and your acting like any army was even called up to fight them
Well the Prince of Dorne and majority of the Lords bent the knee...

Akio said:
Its hard to raise a Dornish army when Daeron crushed their chances of trickery and ambush by studying the prior wars. He won landslide victories the whole time.

Lancelot said:
Well the Prince of Dorne and majority of the Lords bent the knee...
As the wildlings say, those who can still kneel will only rise blade in hand if you try to force a peace on them they dont want

Lancelot said:
Its hard to raise a Dornish army when Daeron crushed their chances of trickery and ambush by studying the prior wars. He won landslide victories the whole time.
And what did it mean in the end is my question, what did all he do mean in the end when he was dying on those sands?

Akio said:
As the wildlings say, those who can still kneel will only rise blade in hand if you try to force a peace on them they dont want
I think the wildlings say "we do not kneel."

Same can't be said for Dornish cowards.

Akio said:
And what did it mean in the end is my question, what did all he do mean in the end when he was dying on those sands?
He was keeping the peace and protecting the realm.

There is no shame in that.

Lancelot said:
I think the wildlings say "we do not kneel."
Same can't be said for Dornish cowards.
Thousands of wildlings knelt at the wall, the last king of north knelt to spare his people, others knelt to stannis, renly, and a barrage of different people. Thousands kneel, thats no big deal if you have a reason why

Lancelot said:
He was keeping the peace and protecting the realm.
There is no shame in that.
Yes he was good and honorable, never denied that. He also died.

Last edited by a moderator:
TheFordee14 said:
She is currently single. Although Hollis arranged many a marriage for her before he passed away. She rejected them all though.
I thought so, she just has a martial status as married so was confused

TheAncientCenturion said:
Oh god. Cayden is latching onto another person.
Can I not ask a question about someone without being immediately infatuated with them !!

TheFordee14 said:
Whoops. That was a mistake. I just edited it there!
These people like to think whenever I inquire about a female character i mean for Cayden to uh *cough* investigate

Akio said:
These people like to think whenever I inquire about a female character i mean for Cayden to uh *cough* investigate
You never know what these she types might be hiding under their skirts. Knives, scorpions, dwarfs?

Jabroni said:
You never know what these she types might be hiding under their skirts. Knives, scorpions, dwarfs?
I think he would be impressed by all but the last one. Poison doesn't scare him and one of his own sisters is a knife fighter

TheAncientCenturion said:
Cayden is about the only character I don't ship, and that's out of principle. I even ship Kuvira and Braedon.
HOW CAN YOU NOT SHIP BRAEVIRA?

fap-now-kiss-l.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back