• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

TheAncientCenturion said:
Cayden is about the only character I don't ship, and that's out of principle. I even ship Kuvira and Braedon.
To be fair Daenna is perhaps the only girl character you've seen him speak in length to

Corbis x Astris is my OTP.
And his horse. He speaks to her often.
It's a guy, or rather a male horse

Last edited by a moderator:
That'd be a fun letter to send to Braedon.

"Uh, right. I married your sister, sorry you weren't invited to the wedding. Good news though, I'm now inviting you to her funeral."

"Uh, right. I married your sister, sorry you weren't invited to the wedding. Good news though, I'm now inviting you to her funeral."
Brandon left her in the Rock, can't care that much :P

@Akio I'm here again. My internet's still playing all the games with me, so this probably won't last. I have no idea why, but my internet has just been godawful, recently.

I had a mighty lol.

Fezzes said:
@Akio I'm here again. My internet's still playing all the games with me, so this probably won't last. I have no idea why, but my internet has just been godawful, recently.
I had a mighty lol.
I'll be done in a second, reply for now

So.
Uh.

Yeah. This episode.
Highlights include;

- The Hound,
obvs.

- Olenna's SMACK DOWN of Cersei. "I wonder if you're the worst person I've ever met."

- Lyanna Mormont.

- THE BLACK FISH, GIVING NO FUCKS WHATSOEVER

@Savagai

I need to get that post up of Eveleen's response to Sef. I was in the middle of doing it last night, but, I got really tired and hit the hay. I'll try and have it up in the next hour or so.

TheFordee14 said:
Highlights include;

- The Hound,
obvs.

- Olenna's SMACK DOWN of Cersei. "I wonder if you're the worst person I've ever met."

- Lyanna Mormont.

- THE BLACK FISH, GIVING NO FUCKS WHATSOEVER

@Savagai

I need to get that post up of Eveleen's response to Sef. I was in the middle of doing it last night, but, I got really tired and hit the hay. I'll try and have it up in the next hour or so.

Cool! In the next hour I'll be still at school *cries* However after then I have some little time to rp before I need to sleep again for an exam *sighs*

Savagai said:
Yeah I see... difficult sometimes, it can be
Sometimes yeah. Internet is killing Fezzes, so finishing this battle is taking slightly longer then I wanted it to. We got some good battle here and I like Caydens chances, did pretty well against him by using the sun (you know till this last sentence when he fucked up badly and probably got hurt though he shouldn't be down quite yet)

Akio said:
Sometimes yeah. Internet is killing Fezzes, so finishing this battle is taking slightly longer then I wanted it to. We got some good battle here and I like Caydens chances, did pretty well against him by using the sun (you know till this last sentence when he fucked up badly and probably got hurt though he shouldn't be down quite yet)
Looking forward to seeing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back