• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

TheFordee14 said:
@WanderingJester
Oh, okay. Nothing major really. As long as Eveleen still has her eldest son and little girl, all is well. I just need to mention the two other children every now an' then. I take it you'll be playing the part of Lord Erik?
Well, Luthor's the eldest, but I get what you're saying. If you want. I don't mind anyone using him as NPC since he is an NPC but rather just stay true to the character. I can lay down some interactive posts with Eveleen just to set the tone down. Just know that Goldengrove is preparing for war for a little bit and under Erik Sr.'s orders.

Omg.. those post of you guys are so long!

Is this because your all are rping multiple characters or just some detailed freaks hangin out in Casual shit?

Savagai said:
Is this because your all are rping multiple characters or just some detailed freaks hangin out in Casual shit?
All my posts are just me, some play multiple c haracters though and they write novels

@WanderingJester

I would love some lay down posts.
Yeah, I just was wondering if you were gonna play him since I was kind of afraid of butchering his new persona. Everything is heating up in The Reach, by the seven!

@Savagai

A bit of both, to be honest.

Savagai said:
Yes, and I think this is "casual" in a sense that someone coming on here with only a paragraph or 2 with posts won't be pestered by the GMs here. It's okay to write more, but it's not a requirement like it would be in a "Detailed RP."

TheFordee14 said:
@WanderingJester
I would love some lay down posts.
Yeah, I just was wondering if you were gonna play him since I was kind of afraid of butchering his new persona. Everything is heating up in The Reach, by the seven!

@Savagai

A bit of both, to be honest.
Sure, just put up your first Eveleen post that need interactions with Erik Sr. and I'll respond.

Yessir :P

Yeah.... Sometimes I have problems with long post because I am still quite new to forum rp.. am used to a game where you have a restriction on typing etc. However I try to be detailed as possible.. with one character being alone it is easy to write novels ;)

Just a question, who is in House Tyrell and what is going on there atm?

Last edited by a moderator:
Savagai said:
Yeah.... Sometimes I have problems with long post because I am still quite new to forum rp.. am used to a game where you have a restriction on typing etc. However I try to be detailed as possible.. with one character being alone it is easy to write novels ;)
don' worry, my posts are normally a few paragraphs but they have almost no content and are pretty dire lol.

Savagai said:
Just have fun dude. So long as you're not being a jerk or just posting things that people can't interact/respond to, you're good :)

Err, I think I'll leave that to the players with Tyrell characters. @TheFordee14 @Jabroni @Archon ?

WanderingJester said:
Just have fun dude. So long as you're not being a jerk or just posting things that people can't interact/respond to, you're good :)
Ow.. I was planning to RP a loner and bore you all with useless posts :P

Savagai said:
Ow.. I was planning to RP a loner and bore you all with useless posts :P
Well, I mean, if you want you can make an extremely emo angsty teenager for a character here. Just don't be surprise if he catches an arrow to the throat after 2-3 posts or something. xD ( :P ) *shrug*

Okay, so here's the run down as far as I am aware, @Savagai

Lord Hollis Tyrell, patriarch of House Tyrell, suffered a stroke on his way back home from the capital city of King's Landing. Now, his close family and friends gather for his funeral in Highgarden. So, you are Lord Hollis' son. You will likely be present at the funeral unless you decide otherwise. Right now, it seems that your uncle is running things- along with your older brother, Arren.

Also: Viserys Targaryen,
who vies for The Iron Throne, is currently travelling around The Reach. So he could pop in at any time.

TheAncientCenturion said:
*Is currently in Highgarden, pushed to the side by Arren.
He is never escaping that room.
Until he just say "screw it" and leave to do something more productive or something. Always an option xD .

WanderingJester said:
Well, I mean, if you want you can make an extremely emo angsty teenager for a character here. Just don't be surprise if he catches an arrow to the throat after 2-3 posts or something. xD ( :P ) *shrug*
No he can't that is Rickon character!!!

WanderingJester said:
My Character Ideas are endless :P Hopefully for you your Arrows also xD

TheFordee14 said:
Okay, so here's the run down as far as I am aware, @Savagai
Lord Hollis Tyrell, patriarch of House Tyrell, suffered a stroke on his way back home from the capital city of King's Landing. Now, his close family and friends gather for his funeral in Highgarden. So, you are Lord Hollis' son. You will likely be present at the funeral unless you decide otherwise. Right now, it seems that your uncle is running things- along with your older brother, Arren.

Also: Viserys Targaryen,
who vies for The Iron Throne, is currently travelling around The Reach. So he could pop in at any time.
Cool! I will try to make a post this evening. Here it is already pretty late and you know.. school etc..

TheAncientCenturion said:
*Is currently in Highgarden, pushed to the side by Arren.
He is never escaping that room.
Well I wanted him to go to the wedding and plot the downfall of nations but nooooo

Lancelot said:
No he can't that is Rickon character!!!
Really? Never saw emo in Rickon. More of a cross between daddy issues/insecurity and insanity. Huh, what do you know.

Savagai said:
My Character Ideas are endless :P Hopefully for you your Arrows also xD
Cool! I will try to make a post this evening. Here it is already pretty late and you know.. school etc..
Well, I mean unless you're going to make all of them like that... lol

Alright, g'night man.

WanderingJester said:
Really? Never saw emo in Rickon. More of a cross between daddy issues/insecurity and insanity. Huh, what do you know.
Well, I mean unless you're going to make all of them like that... lol

Alright, g'night man.
He can be everything

Users who are viewing this thread

Back