• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

TheAncientCenturion said:
I know your character will hate Viserys if he finds out who he is, but why not? I'll go and eat your bread and dip a finger in salt.
It's OK we still have the Hightowers somewhere

I know your character will hate Viserys if he finds out who he is, but why not? I'll go and eat your bread and dip a finger in salt.
Hm..Does guest right apply to bastard traitors, or traitorous bastards? *Rubs his hands together*

Akio said:
It's OK we still have the Hightowers somewhere
I shall hide in those high towers. . .

Jabroni said:
Hm..Does guest right apply to bastard traitors, or traitorous bastards? *Rubs his hands together*
Oh God. Maybe I'll have Viserys wait in the room for Arren, forever. He'll at least be alive there. . .

Oh God. Maybe I'll have Viserys wait in the room for Arren, forever. He'll at least be alive there. . .
Naw you have to go to a wedding

Guest right applies to anyone who eats your bread and salt, it could be Ramsey Snow and you still couldn't kill him

Hightower came with household guard so you will have some protection at least if you are friendly (or you let them know who you are)

Akio said:
Guest right applies to anyone who eats your bread and salt, it could be Ramsey Snow and you still couldn't kill him
Funeral, wedding, is there really a difference? Heh.

Lancelot said:
Hightower came with household guard so you will have some protection at least if you are friendly (or you let them know who you are)
He honestly wouldn't outright say who he is, but considering House Hightower has comparable power to the Tyrell's in the Reach, he might. . Shmooze a bit.

You're now welcomed at the r/Dreadfort!
They'll meet. Don't worry, if he even moves towards Dorne, we can have them meet.
So many possible plot lines intersecting possibly. The real question is it safe for a dornishman to ride through the reach, perhaps with another person or two

Akio said:
So many possible plot lines intersecting possibly. The real question is it safe for a dornishman to ride through the reach, perhaps with another person or two
He may find it hard to leave whole lol.

Akio said:
What about sea salt from Pyke? That stuff's like a salt substitute, and it tastes of drowned men from what I hear.

Akio said:
Well if you come near the Shield Islands I'll personally bash your head in.

Akio said:
Thought as much, so what's worse, walking through the reach or risk going to kingslanding to sail around
If you are going with the Martell host it should be fine, otherwise would be careful but would probably go the Reach

Lancelot said:
If you are going with the Martell host it should be fine, otherwise would be careful but would probably go the Reach
I agree in the way I do not want to go to kingslanding and deal with Kuriva or any variety of her advisors. He'd probably go back with the Martell main host.... Unless one of two events were to happen

Caught up w/ GoT so I am all ready for tonight. Also, "The Forsaken" was really fucked up, holy shit. I'm not a big fan of Aeron, but I pity him. I want to read TWoW as soon as possible!

Anyways: I am gonna start
workin' on a post for Eveleen and Filicity. Then I'll rotate back around to Conn and Aerea.

TheFordee14 said:
Caught up w/ GoT so I am all ready for tonight. Also, "The Forsaken" was really fucked up, holy shit. I'm not a big fan of Aeron, but I pity him. I want to read TWoW as soon as possible!
workin' on a post for Eveleen and Filicity. Then I'll rotate back around to Conn and Aerea.
RIP Conn

TheFordee14 said:
The Forsaken might of made Euron one of my favorite characters. I thought he'd just be a plot device for Dany, but no. He is TAKING SHIT OVER! Blood magic, dragons, maybe krakens! Goddd damn! Euron King!

Akio said:
What is dead.

The Forsaken might of made Euron one of my favorite characters. I thought he'd just be a plot device for Dany, but no. He is TAKING SHIT OVER! Blood magic, dragons, maybe krakens! Goddd damn! Euron King!
What is dead.
Hard to be reborn in a Redwyn cell

@TheAncientCenturion

Agreed. I've always liked Euron ( tho' my heart belongs to Vic ), and this chapter cemented my likeness for him. I cannot wait to see what he does next.

And...

Was that good ol' Pyat Pree down in the hull with Aeron? Like, seriously. I am totally mind fucked by this entire chapter!

@Akio

WHAT IS DEAD MAY NEVER DIE, BUT RISES AGAIN, HARDER AND STRONGER AND CRAZIER

TheFordee14 said:
Eveleen's going to start having some marriage troubles (maybe), just fyi. Her husband just grew a pair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back