• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

So uh. . Should I just meet up with the other characters at Highgarden and momentarily ignore Archon? He seems to be busy himself, so. . .That might be the thing to do.

Or just. . Be in the crowd at the Lannister Wedding?

Last edited by a moderator:
TheAncientCenturion said:
So uh. . Should I just meet up with the other characters at Highgarden and momentarily ignore Archon? He seems to be busy himself, so. . .That might be the thing to do.
Or teleport Viserys to the wedding

Or just. . Be in the crowd at the Lannister Wedding?
I think it has been WELL over the time that it would be rude to move on tbh

It's not like there aren't other characters to interact with, however. . .
And @JustWhipIt

Fordee has 2 posts done already. . . Just. . .Let that sink in.
i meant move on from arren not highgarden

And @JustWhipIt

There's still that plan I want to do though so you need to be at the wedding eventually. If you do stuff in highgarden do it in memory format

Lancelot said:
i meant move on from arren not highgarden
Akio said:
There's still that plan I want to do though so you need to be at the wedding eventually. If you do stuff in highgarden do it in memory format
>.>

Fine! Fine. I'll work something out before the episode tonight. . .

Also Get Hype, the Broken Man Cometh.

Last edited by a moderator:
>.>
Fine! Fine. I'll work something out before the episode tonight. . .

Also Get Hype, the Broken Man Cometh.
Alright good to know. Also what are they planning for this episode

And @JustWhipIt

200_s.gif

@Jabroni

I'm not sure if you are aware, but I have teo Tyrell characters. Both of which are your character's nieces. So I'll be sure to make a post about the funeral as well, if you want!

TheFordee14 said:
@Jabroni
I'm not sure if you are aware, but I have teo Tyrell characters. Both of which are your character's nieces. So I'll be sure to make a post about the funeral as well, if you want!
Who are your two Tyrell characters by the way?

TheFordee14 said:
@Jabroni
That reminds me, you may want to talk to @WanderingJester about a few changes he made to the Rowan family tree after you left, he's been using Lord Rowan slightly in some Tarly lore.

TheFordee14 said:
@Jabroni
There's nothing quite like a big, happy family..

Akio said:
Who are your two Tyrell characters by the way?
Eveleen Rowan, Hollis Tyrell's eldrst daughter and the lady of House Rowan. And, Filicity Tyrell- Hollis Tyrell's youngest daughter.

TheFordee14 said:
Eveleen Rowan, Hollis Tyrell's eldrst daughter and the lady of House Rowan. And, Filicity Tyrell- Hollis Tyrell's youngest daughter.
Good to know... Certain events in the future may affect all of house Tyrell and I'd like to be aware what's happening there and who has characters there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back