• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Herrooooooo?????????

I came to check on this . . . The IC is only on page 7 and the OOC is on page 312, pretty sad to be honest...

[QUOTE="Darth Gangsta]Herrooooooo?????????
I came to check on this . . . The IC is only on page 7 and the OOC is on page 312, pretty sad to be honest...

[/QUOTE]
Till you look at the length of the IC posts but yeah plenty of banter going on here

[QUOTE="Darth Gangsta]Herrooooooo?????????
I came to check on this . . . The IC is only on page 7 and the OOC is on page 312, pretty awesome to be honest...

[/QUOTE]
Fixed.

Last edited by a moderator:
When I joined this RP, I didn't know shit about GoT, not the main reason I left (I knew enough about GoT to be in an RP, probably not as much as you guys).

Anywho, I'll consider joining for the third time. For now, goodbye.

If I do join, I probably won't watch this tab. If you need me, just tag me.

I might drag myself back too. This tourney would be a great place to have good ole Bear-slayer magically pop up. Or maybe have Corbis ruin the festivities.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
I might drag myself back too. This tourney would be a great place to have good ole Bear-slayer magically pop up. Or maybe have Corbis ruin the festivities.
This melee is really late in the paint for anyone to magically show up but their is an individual melee later on

Akio said:
This melee is really late in the paint for anyone to magically show up but their is an individual melee later on
Ah. Thanks.

Corbis: *Shows up blaring loud horns mid melee*

*Demands everyone drop what they are doing to bow to him and kiss his boots*

*Immediately murdered*

10/10

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Ah. Thanks.
Corbis: *Shows up blaring loud horns mid melee*

*Demands everyone drop what they are doing to bow to him and kiss his boots*

*Immediately murdered*

10/10
Indeed lol, in fact a large contingent of Lion Guards are currently sitting around the melee pit because they think the disguised Roland is a Tarbeck. So not a great plan

Savagai said:
Should it be possible for me to join? I don't know much of GoT but I am very interested in it!
Yeah, things should be easy to pick up on and there is always google :)

Savagai said:
@Hypnos
@Fezzes

@Lancelot

Just a short question, are we playing characters from the book and series? And in which timezone are we playing? Before or after the series? (Or during)
Original Characters, however the houses are from the series.

So for example there is no Tywin Lannister or Jaime Lannister but there is Tiber Lannister and Martyn Lannister (OC's)

Savagai said:
@Hypnos
@Fezzes

@Lancelot

Just a short question, are we playing characters from the book and series? And in which timezone are we playing? Before or after the series? (Or during)
Everything that is 100 years before the books is canon, so that means that none of the characters in the tv show are canon (except maybe Aemon and Bloodraven?)

Lancelot said:
Everything that is 100 years before the books is canon, so that means that none of the characters in the tv show are canon (except maybe Aemon and Bloodraven?)
So we are playing before the books and serie?

Savagai said:
So we are playing before the books and serie?
No, it is a totally new universe. We are currently set in the same time as the book/show, however, the last one hundred years have been erased and replaced with our own characters and history.

Last edited by a moderator:
TheFordee14 said:
No, it is a totally new universe. We are currently set in the same time as the book/show, however, the last one hundred years have been erased and replaced with our own characters and history.
Thank you!

Akio said:
Indeed lol, in fact a large contingent of Lion Guards are currently sitting around the melee pit because they think the disguised Roland is a Tarbeck. So not a great plan
Reyne, they think he's a Reyne. :P There'll be no need for that many guards if he's a Tarbeck. 5 will do (plus send in the Mountain Lion if things goes awry). xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back