• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Fezzes said:
Lol. Just tack on a bit about turning to face Trevir or something. Then I guess we can try and collab some fighting. Let's make this an epic one.
Oh after Celena has been bored with both of us and this entire melee I plan to make this damn good, fight of the entire arena since Roland won't have a real last competitor at the end, whats your email.

Lancelot said:
What is Desmund like?
Desmund is a resourceful, cunning man. He fights fair, but he's big on mindgames and feints and trying to mix up the opponent and wear them down. He makes fights go for a while. Stamina for days.

Akio said:
Oh after Celena has been bored with both of us and this entire melee I plan to make this damn good, fight of the entire arena since Roland won't have a real last competitor at the end, whats your email.
Can't we do it via conversation?

Last edited by a moderator:
Leusis said:
So, what is the Camren guy coming towards Roland like? In terms of skill and weaponry.
Young, impetuous. Highly aggressive, and he's really fast on the attack. He'll probably get the initiative on Roland at the start, but Roland could pretty easily turn that around. Camren's not quite so great on the defensive, although he's still a great warrior either way. He's not got the experience to take on Roland properly, I think.

Fezzes said:
Young, impetuous. Highly aggressive, and he's really fast on the attack. He'll probably get the initiative on Roland at the start, but Roland could pretty easily turn that around. Camren's not quite so great on the defensive, although he's still a great warrior either way. He's not got the experience to take on Roland properly, I think.
How would you think the fight between Desmund and Lyonel would go.

Also keep in mind Lyonel has been in 3 prior fights and is a bit weakend from his last one.

Lancelot said:
How would you think the fight between Desmund and Lyonel would go.
Also keep in mind Lyonel has been in 3 prior fights and is a bit weakend from his last one.
Depends. How good is Lyonel? We may want to do a collab of it. I imagine Lyonel winning, but Desmund's worn him down ridiculously just through attrition.

Fezzes said:
Depends. How good is Lyonel? We may want to do a collab of it. I imagine Lyonel winning, but Desmund's worn him down ridiculously just through attrition.
It would be hard for me to find a comparison for Lyonel... He is a bit weaker than Jesters Tarly and he is based on Eddard in fighting skill I think.

Lancelot said:
It would be hard for me to find a comparison for Lyonel... He is a bit weaker than Jesters Tarly and he is based on Eddard in fighting skill I think.
Which one? Rowan, Oswen or Helyon?

Lancelot said:
I can't remember ;(
Helyon's the Lord. He's kind of tough, probably at Rory's level or slightly higher. Rowan's the heir and POV character. Definitely a bit lower in skill and experience. I would put him right below Albert Lannister, and Oswen's the second born, between Rowan and the average knight. Just stronger than the Suntear knight.

WanderingJester said:
Which one? Roland, Oswen or Helyon?
Rowan (Roland?) is the one with a CS, so I assume him.

I dunno. Lyonel still has a chance at winning, but if he's tired and Desmund isn't, that's fairly slim. It's up to you. But it'll be close, if Desmund loses. Very close.

Fezzes said:
I dunno. Lyonel still has a chance at winning, but if he's tired and Desmund isn't, that's fairly slim. It's up to you. But it'll be close, if Desmund loses. Very close.
Honestly I would like to win but I agree it will be really close, and if another engaged Lyonel after he would lose.

Fezzes said:
Sorry typo. Was switching windows quickly. You're right: Rowan Tarly.

Lancelot said:
Honestly I would like to win but I agree it will be really close, and if another engaged Lyonel after he would lose.
lol Which means if Cayden and Lyonel win and he still insists on fighting Cayden one of the last battles of the melee will be two exhausted, injured warriors going at it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back