• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Lancelot said:
Thats not very optimistic DDD:
Think positive man or we will never win.
Its ok, Lyonel might just have to take on two when Cayden stabs one of his opponents in the back

Either way this is going to end in a win for Roland. If Cayden wins he'll be exhausted because of his low stamina and possibly hurt and Roland can kick his ass. If Trevir wins then he'll be tired and possibly hurt so that's an easy win for Roland. Then all Roland needs to do is beat Lyonel.

Leusis said:
Either way this is going to end in a win for Roland. If Cayden wins he'll be exhausted because of his low stamina and possibly hurt and Roland can kick his ass. If Trevir wins then he'll be tired and possibly hurt so that's an easy win for Roland. Then all Roland needs to do is beat Lyonel.
If I was being honest if Cayden wins he might just surrender afterwards because he accomplished his goal, would be reaching the end of his stamina, and might not even have his spear at that point if Trevir breaks it

Last edited by a moderator:
Leusis said:
Lyonel promised Cayden a fight so if Cayden wins Roland wil have an easier time.

Lancelot said:
Lyonel promised Cayden a fight so if Cayden wins Roland wil have an easier time.
Cayden might have to take a raincheck on that fight, he will be utterly exhausted if he beats Trevir after flattening probably 10 or 12 men over time in the arena

If I get my next post off, Trevir's getting bored and the Arryn knights are all going to charge whatever and whoever's left. And two of the knights are going to be fighting each other. You'll do fine.

They've got the Arryn colours on their tunics, but their own knightly house colours on their everything else, if that's a thing that happens.

Akio said:
Cayden might have to take a raincheck on that fight, he will be utterly exhausted if he beats Trevir after flattening probably 10 or 12 men over time in the arena
Lyonel would probably not be very happy if he pussied out.

TheFordee14 said:
Well, at least my characters seem to be in interesting positions. I need to think for a little bit on how I am going to proceed with Aerea, Conn, Eveleen, and Filicty.
@TheAncientCenturion

Thanks for the welcome back man. And thank you so much for making the new thread and keeping this
thing afloat. I owe you big time.

@Akio

Dornish scum. Underage girls
and horses, really!?

But, seriously. I am sorry you were accused of my murder man.

@WanderingJester

Thank you for the kind words, my man. He is. He's getting better and better with each passing day! I will definitely read IC-ly when I get the chance, but, I appreciate the quick summary. I gotta mull all of this over and then write up some posts.

But knowing me that'll will take another three months.
Yay, your back! I hope you still have a lit of ideas for this rp.

Sorry, to hear about your friend. Hope he makes a full recovery.

Fezzes said:
If I get my next post off, Trevir's getting bored and the Arryn knights are all going to charge whatever and whoever's left. And two of the knights are going to be fighting each other. You'll do fine.
They've got the Arryn colours on their tunics, but their own knightly house colours on their everything else, if that's a thing that happens.
Naw start this 7 on 3, could be fun

Lancelot said:
Lyonel would probably not be very happy if he pussied out.
If he wants to fight even hes exhausted Cayden will feel he owes him and probably oblige, even if he is exhausted. Though Lyonel won't be in much better condition probably

Fezzes said:
Indeed IF

Akio said:
Naw start this 7 on 3, could be fun
If he wants to fight even hes exhausted Cayden will feel he owes him and probably oblige, even if he is exhausted. Though Lyonel won't be in much better condition probably

Indeed IF
Lyonel isn't in a very good condition at this moment either lol, he recieved a blow to his privates ;(

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]Yay, your back! I hope you still have a lit of ideas for this rp.
Sorry, to hear about your friend. Hope he makes a full recovery.

[/QUOTE]
In case you didn't notice, Adele has got himself a father.

WanderingJester said:
A Tarly force of, I wanna say, 3000 have arrived after Arren called the banners. Viserys there in disguise and so is Arren's uncle, used by @Jabroni
Also, yes. It was more or less the Redwyne Fleet.
I'm working on a post inviting all the people currently at Highgarden to a post-funeral feast, but before that Varn wants to meet with the Hightowers and Tarlys.

Fezzes said:
I'm well aware.
So if they charge everyone probably not 7 on 3. Less awesome if half the cast go stomping NCP's, anyway i doubt any NCP wants to touch that battle with a 20 foot pole considering the reputations of the people inside it

Akio said:
So if they charge everyone probably not 7 on 3. Less awesome if half the cast go stomping NCP's, anyway i doubt any NCP wants to touch that battle with a 20 foot pole considering the reputations of the people inside it
Less awesome for you, you mean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back