• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Alright since Lyonel and Cayden might team up soon, Roland will probably join that little alliance depending on how many vale knights there are.

Leusis said:
Alright since Lyonel and Cayden might team up soon, Roland will probably join that little alliance depending on how many vale knights there are.
That was actually my plan :) , hopefully Cayden will agree.

Leusis said:
Ally a Dornish dog? Has Roland no honor?!

JustWhipIt said:
I want to get Aiden's slaughter just right
I can't wait for Old Walder to abandon your cause for killing his nephew.

Leusis said:
I've suddenly lost a lot of respect for Roland...

Lancelot said:
That was actually my plan :) , hopefully Cayden will agree.
He will, he has no reason not too though he will have taken down more then 4 men by the time you come to him and he'll insist on taking on the Falcon

Okay, so anything I should know about The Sparrows? Have they brought Aerea to The Sept Of Baelor or something? Also, was it The Redwyne Fleet that beat Conn, because I am thinking I might have him being held captive in a prison on The Arbor, or something along those lines.

And what's up with Highgarden? From what I have read, almost nothing has really progressed there? So I should be all good when it comes to my Tyrell characters as I doubt I missed much.

TheAncientCenturion said:
Ally a Dornish dog? Has Roland no honor?!
I can't wait for Old Walder to abandon your cause for killing his nephew.
Hypnos said:
I've suddenly lost a lot of respect for Roland...
Calm down my fellow honorable friends. Roland is merely protecting the dornish filth so that he can defeat him personally as any true knight would want to.

Leusis said:
Oh, how low the great have sunk, allying with a Dornishman.

IQSK4Qy.gif

Its less of an alliance then you guys take on his cast while I go see if I can pull the white Falcon from the sky kind of deal

TheFordee14 said:
Okay, so anything I should know about The Sparrows? Have they brought Aerea to The Sept Of Baelor or something? Also, was it The Redwyne Fleet that beat Conn, because I am thinking I might have him being held captive in a prison on The Arbor, or something along those lines.
And what's up with Highgarden? From what I have read, almost nothing has really progressed there? So I should be all good when it comes to my Tyrell characters as I doubt I missed much.
A Tarly force of, I wanna say, 3000 have arrived after Arren called the banners. Viserys there in disguise and so is Arren's uncle, used by @Jabroni

Also, yes. It was more or less the Redwyne Fleet.

Last edited by a moderator:
WanderingJester said:
A Tarly force of, I wanna say, 3000 have arrived after Arren called the banners. Viserys there in disguise and so is Arren's uncle, used by @Jabroni
You keep on forgetting the Hightowers DDD:

TheFordee14 said:
They're the sparrows? No, I uh. . Do you want to PM? Just so I can kind of tell you where I left things, without maybe revealing too much of what could've been?

It was the Redwyne fleet, yeaaah.

:l Yes. Viserys has been in Highgarden for months. Months.

Lancelot said:
I would say Lyonel balances out the badness of allying a Dornishmen.
Still 3 guys charging 7, Roland and Lyonel risk taking on 6 experienced Vale Knights if Trevir accepts Cayden challenge

Akio said:
Still 3 guys charging 7, Roland and Lyonel risk taking on 6 experienced Vale Knights if Trevir accepts Cayden challenge
And it was 7 facing 3....

Don't worry we can do it

Lancelot said:
And it was 7 facing 3....
Don't worry we can do it
This seems strangely familiar at the start (Book Tower of Joy scene)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lyonel and Roland vs 6 veteran vale knights. I'm confident Roland could beat his 3, possibly with trouble depending on how good they are. But I'm pretty sure Lyonel is gonna get his ass beat.

Leusis said:
Lyonel and Roland vs 6 veteran vale knights. I'm confident Roland could beat his 3, possibly with trouble depending on how good they are. But I'm pretty sure Lyonel is gonna get his ass beat.
Could just end up 7 against 3, Cayden might not even bother belting out a challenge and just charge their formation, take down a guy before getting to Trevir so its only two for Lyonel or maybe helping those guys wipe out the entire guard leaving him and Trevir and challenging him

Leusis said:
Thats not very optimistic DDD:

Think positive man or we will never win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back