• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

FYI, I'm thinking the numbers in the pit's pretty much now at the point where PCs "have" to fight one another, but like Celena said, they'll probably just do a staring contest or something *shrug* ( :P )

Also, yes. If you're a lowborn/sellsword and you cause a ruckus at a Lannister Event, you will end up getting punched in the face by a Lionguard/Martyn Lannister (^.^)

"The Pale Lord", "Ice Eyes", "The White Moon"

x7r6K4NJrm6UvNAfIyBWb88JJ61L12dAGr4Ijl3aQjA5uVO5A_DANs4lVOLyu0Jrvjre6Xo86KeAkWpX58ZayudTymadTTfJqT849SE=w515-h286-nc

Gods be good! Burn it. Burn it with fire!

WanderingJester said:
Also, yes. If you're a lowborn/sellsword and you cause a ruckus at a Lannister Event, you will end up getting punched in the face by a Lionguard/Martyn Lannister
Even if you're a highborn. See Lawsen's brother.

She looked further down and saw the redhead from House Tully excited about what she had seen, not unlike Kylie. The woman looked older than herself, so Celena couldn't understand where all of her excitement came from. Perhaps Riverrun did not attend or host many tourneys? She would think the opposite, considering that it could be a somewhat civil outlet for much tension and animosity that stems from the Riverlords towards one another.
Damn Celena... I'm sorry we're not all as rich as the Lannisters :'(

[/QUOTE]

AnnoDomini said:
Even if you're a highborn. See Lawsen's brother.
Not a ruckus perhaps, but calling Celena Lannister a slut, a whore and a bitch at Casterly Rock is a good way to get a nice healthy dose of nutrition personally from the Mountain Lion.

ojltxikeahlismfn0lz2.jpg

Hypnos said:
Damn Celena... I'm sorry we're not all as rich as the Lannisters :'(
I was hoping that Celena's process showed her nativity when it comes to intra realm politics. A bit like the "underclassmen in college working on a political science degree but thinks he can solve all of the world's problems" or the Marie Antoinette "let them eat cake" feel to it. Obviously a few medium size tourneys won't do much other than maybe even escalate the animosity (see various examples of Brackens/Blackwood killing each other in supposedly non lethal competitions), but in Celena's mind, it's could pave the road to Riverland unity.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol now I have to fight Trevir, look at the way she's thinking. Maybe a fight of the white Falcon and the Basilisk may impress her, maybe

Akio said:
lol now I have to fight Trevir, look at the way she's thinking. Maybe a fight of the white Falcon and the Basilisk may impress her, maybe
Can you wait for Lyonel to post please?

Akio said:
Oh, one of the "best" knights in the realm beating down some guy who decided to go with a spear and light armor? Sort of like watching the Gregor Clegane beat down Dontos Hollard. You're right, she'll faint from her desire for Trevir after seeing that. xD

Lancelot said:
Can you wait for Lyonel to post please?
Am I gonna have to fight him first? If Cayden beats that fight he really will need a breather if he fights Trevir to.

WanderingJester said:
Oh, one of the "best" knights in the realm beating down some guy who decided to go with a spear and light armor? Sort of like watching the Gregor Clegane beat down Dontos Hollard. You're right, she'll faint from her desire for Trevir after seeing that. xD
Naw Cayden has to make that fight entertaining win or lose

Akio said:
Am I gonna have to fight him first? If Cayden beats that fight he really will need a breather if he fights Trevir to.
Naw Cayden has to make that fight entertaining win or lose
Lyonel has a foxy lady waiting for him so even if he does lose he won't be too upset.

But you will just have to wait and see what happens :)

Lancelot said:
Lyonel has a foxy lady waiting for him so even if he does lose he won't be too upset.
But you will just have to wait and see what happens :)
That's why I said if. Still beating a Hightower is a very nice appropriate hype battle before the Winged Falcon and the Basalisk and Viper of the Sands could clash if he wins

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Lancelot" data-cite="Lancelot" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="196356" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>

<a contenteditable="false" rel="external nofollow" href="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23852-wanderingjester/" data-mentionid="23852">@WanderingJester</a><p>

Is it possible that I could use the Bloody Rose knight in my post?</p>

<p>

Also how good of a fighter is he?</p>

</div></blockquote>

<p>

Sure, why not. Pretty good, he's the champion from the Company of the Rose, so I would assume he's no cakewalk. Quite intelligent too, from all the surprise attacks and whatnot, though he does have some honor in that he won't keep hitting someone if he yield or something.</p>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back