• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Not the greatest post, but it's a post. Trevir's had strategy and tactics hammered into him since childhood by Gelgin, so he's entirely too used to it. That's why he's keeping the Cast in formation. A cast is a group of falcons, and Trevir's the White Falcon, so I figured that could work.

Fezzes said:
Not the greatest post, but it's a post. Trevir's had strategy and tactics hammered into him since childhood by Gelgin, so he's entirely too used to it. That's why he's keeping the Cast in formation. A cast is a group of falcons, and Trevir's the White Falcon, so I figured that could work.
Statues eh? Do I see witty banter in our futures? After I cut through some of his cast?

Last edited by a moderator:
"Cut through" probably aren't the right words to use. From what I've gathered these are elite knights of the vale.

Leusis said:
"Cut through" probably aren't the right words to use. From what I've gathered these are elite knights of the vale.
True, They are probably all experienced warriors if probably a younger generation so getting through them would be interest in its own right. Doubt he'll just be able to walk through their formation to get to just Trevir instantly

Leusis said:
Well if Trevir has honor like I assume he does I'm sure he'll accept a challenge.
If Cayden tries to yell out a challenge maybe but he might just walk at him or make him chase him considering all he hears is Trevir laughing surrounded by an honor guard and no challenge yet

Akio said:
Statues eh? Do I see witty banter in our futures? After I cut through some of his cast?
He's noted that Cayden is not a statue. But I was always planning for some banter.

Leusis said:
Well if Trevir has honor like I assume he does I'm sure he'll accept a challenge.
Hell, Trevir's quite possibly going to challenge Cayden himself. Depending on how nice he's feeling, he may even give Cayden a moment to have a breather before they engage. It's not a true test of skill if one's just been through heavy fighting and the other one's been getting mostly avoided. We'll see.

Leusis said:
Basically, yeah.

Akio said:
True, They are probably all experienced warriors if probably a younger generation so getting through them would be interest in its own right. Doubt he'll just be able to walk through their formation to get to just Trevir instantly
That's kind of accurate. They're all around their twenties, except for Siward who's early forties. In a six on one on the arena field, I'd put them over any one person except maybe Nagito and his Valyrian Steel sword if that man were here. Numbers suck to fight against, especially if said numbers are highly skilled.

Leusis said:
Also, @Lancelot why must you create a Ramsay, we already have Kuvira to be a crazy murderer, we don't need two.
I think the difference is that Kuvira is a bit mad and harsh.

Rickon is literally a crazy murdered.

(Also going to try my best not to be edgelord but quite hard with a Ramsay type character.)

Fezzes said:
He's noted that Cayden is not a statue. But I was always planning for some banter.
Hell, Trevir's quite possibly going to challenge Cayden himself. Depending on how nice he's feeling, he may even give Cayden a moment to have a breather before they engage. It's not a true test of skill if one's just been through heavy fighting and the other one's been getting mostly avoided. We'll see.

Basically, yeah.

That's kind of accurate. They're all around their twenties, except for Siward who's early forties. In a six on one on the arena field, I'd put them over any one person except maybe Nagito and his Valyrian Steel sword if that man were here. Numbers suck to fight against, especially if said numbers are highly skilled.

If Nagito was here he wouldn't be able to bring his sword into the melee I think, V-Steel is deadly.

Though Cayden might need a moment for a breather for it to be truly fair. As a mystery Knight who just took out 4 people he's probably been fighting this entire time, though a lot of his fights would have been ambushes of Cayden again some of the closer people

[/QUOTE]

Akio said:
If Nagito was here he wouldn't be able to bring his sword into the melee I think, V-Steel is deadly.
Though Cayden might need a moment for a breather for it to be truly fair. As a mystery Knight who just took out 4 people he's probably been fighting this entire time, though a lot of his fights would have been ambushes of Cayden again some of the closer people
To be honest nothing can ever be truly fair, just have to work with what you got. (Like a team of Arryns in a FFA...)

Akio said:
True.

Akio said:
That's basically what I just said.

Fezzes said:
Lol, yeah. Tactics carry the day. Trevir, your Gelgin is showing.
It could always lead to people teaming up to take them down :)

Lancelot said:
To be honest nothing can ever be truly fair, just have to work with what you got. (Like a team of Arryns in a FFA...)
Oh is Trevir came for him he would have to fight and he wouldn't blame him for attacking when he was tired. Hell he may even say Trevir should take every advantage he can get in combat but he would take a breather if offered. Like he said you gotta take every advantage. But hey as least his Cast of Falcons will stop any unwanted surprises in our duel unless Roland himself shows up

@WanderingJester Do you mind if I change the name of the Manderly which you've listed in the Lannister family tree to something else? I think I'm going to do something with House Manderly and I'd like to keep the Lannister marriage but Wendall is just going to confuse me since we've already got a Wendel and I can see myself spelling the name differantly every time I write it.

Leusis said:
Alright, now @WanderingJester must slave away at a post for all of our entertainment.
Curses! My plan to time freeze all of Planetos fails again! *snaps fingers*

Hypnos said:
@WanderingJester Do you mind if I change the name of the Manderly which you've listed in the Lannister family tree to something else? I think I'm going to do something with House Manderly and I'd like to keep the Lannister marriage but Wendall is just going to confuse me since we've already got a Wendel and I can see myself spelling the name differantly every time I write it.
Yes, lemme know the result of the name change and I'll adjust it in my overview post accordingly.

Also, not sure if Nagito would even enter a tournament like this unless Daenna forces/orders him to. The whole point of fighting to him is to kill his opponent, so skill tests probably might just bored him or something. *shrug*

WanderingJester said:
Yes, lemme know the result of the name change and I'll adjust it in my overview post accordingly.

Also, not sure if Nagito would even enter a tournament like this unless Daenna forces/orders him to. The whole point of fighting to him is to kill his opponent, so skill tests probably might just bored him or something. *shrug*
If we wanted to freeze this RP we'd all just wait for Forbe xD

WanderingJester said:

Thanks! His name shall be Ser Royland Manderly, named after my favourite character from the Tell Tale game series.

@Lancelot could you just tell me the name of Brandon Bolton's firstborn, I'm making a Manderly family tree and for the moment I've just left his name blank.

Family Echo - Free Online Family Tree Maker

Leusis said:
His name is too close to Roland, he must die.
Well depending on whether you enter the Lannister's joust, how long it takes me to actually write up a bio, and how long it takes @Robyn Banks to finally post, you may have a chance to do the deed yourself.

Hypnos said:
Thanks! His name shall be Ser Royland Manderly, named after my favourite character from the Tell Tale game series.
@Lancelot could you just tell me the name of Brandon Bolton's firstborn, I'm making a Manderly family tree and for the moment I've just left his name blank.

Family Echo - Free Online Family Tree Maker
Lol, "Nice Person Bolton." Also sad that it doesn't connect with the massive tree of Tully/Bracken/Lannister, but all in good time of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back