• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Hypnos said:
Which ever you want really: Lothar has been used more and is Lord-Steward of Riverrun, but Walder Jr is younger and a clean slate. If you want to be Lothar you get @Lancelot as a son, whereas if you want to be Walder Jr you get @Crimson smile as a son.
I'll take the clean slate, thanks.

Brook said:
I'll take the clean slate, thanks.
All you need to know is that he is married to Revina Blackwood and has a single son: Adele, his personality and everything else is up to you.

TheAncientCenturion said:
Yes Robb, he called himself the young wolf. How's that for pomposity?
Exactly, he and his men (and women) deserved arrows and axes in their backs because HEH! Seriously, Walder is a senile old man. I don't blame those few Freys who actually decided to bail on that folly :S

Jabroni said:
Exactly, he and his men (and women) deserved arrows and axes in their backs because HEH! Seriously, Walder is a senile old man. I don't blame those few Freys who actually decided to bail on that folly :S
Aside from some brigands in the Riverlands, who're actually saving House Frey from turning into a powder keg once Lord Walder dies, they're doing alright. Marrying into more Houses, Lannister, Mandorly, Westerland, Bolton, it's alll gooood.

Help I is lost

So I wanna make a character who is supporting the Blackfyres, but working inside Westeros, manipulating one of the great houses. I think I might be a Tyrell.

The person might of either spent time in the Red Keep, where Viserys (the main Blackfyre) spent his youth and the last few years before his self-exile, or met or even traveled with him when he was squiring for Rodrik Strong. That's if it's more of a personal reason for the character.

Otherwise, they could just see Viserys as a blackhorse, the Golden Company as pretty rad, and be helping Viserys once in Westeros (Horses fodder, weaponry, food) or that stuff. You can get creative and I might shout out ideas later. Right now I am heading out for the rest of the night, I presume, so I can't be too much more help unfortunately. Feel free to PM me details or questions, what have you, if you feel the urge.

TheAncientCenturion said:
The person might of either spent time in the Red Keep, where Viserys (the main Blackfyre) spent his youth and the last few years before his self-exile, or met or even traveled with him when he was squiring for Rodrik Strong. That's if it's more of a personal reason for the character.
Otherwise, they could just see Viserys as a blackhorse, the Golden Company as pretty rad, and be helping Viserys once in Westeros (Horses fodder, weaponry, food) or that stuff. You can get creative and I might shout out ideas later. Right now I am heading out for the rest of the night, I presume, so I can't be too much more help unfortunately. Feel free to PM me details or questions, what have you, if you feel the urge.
I was thinking that they might have exchanged ravens.

And then met. Once, in the Red Keep.

Fezzes said:
Nrrrr. I'm trying, but I've got a whole bunch of stuff on my plate at the moment. I'll get it out when I can, but @WanderingJester really summed up what they're doing. Mostly sticking together for now.
Operative word, yet.
Well, take your time with rl stuff. I'm waiting on a post with Trevir and company's actions before posting another sum up. So, you know, no pressure ( :P )

Fezzes said:
Now that's just mean.
To be fair im kind of waiting for Tiber for reaction stuff mostly because of my vanity after being called an eccentric with a spear about to get my face beaten off I want to see a few peoples faces after ROFL stomping 4 guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back