• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

TheFordee14 said:
@TheAncientCenturion
Agreed. I've always liked Euron ( tho' my heart belongs to Vic ), and this chapter cemented my likeness for him. I cannot wait to see what he does next.

And...

Was that good ol' Pyat Pree down in the hull with Aeron? Like, seriously. I am totally mind fucked by this entire chapter!

@Akio

WHAT IS DEAD MAY NEVER DIE, BUT RISES AGAIN, HARDER AND STRONGER AND CRAZIER

Another Corbis then?

TheFordee14 said:
@TheAncientCenturion
Agreed. I've always liked Euron ( tho' my heart belongs to Vic ), and this chapter cemented my likeness for him. I cannot wait to see what he does next.

And...

Was that good ol' Pyat Pree down in the hull with Aeron? Like, seriously. I am totally mind fucked by this entire chapter!

@Akio

WHAT IS DEAD MAY NEVER DIE, BUT RISES AGAIN, HARDER AND STRONGER AND CRAZIER

Yeaah, it's probably Pyat Pree. He and the other Warlocks were captured by EURON KING when they were chasing after Dany. He forced them to teach him blood magic, and made them eat each other!
I do love Vic, he is such a fun guy. But Euron has more ambition and is just so despicable. Vicky reminds me a bit of the Hound, though dimmer in the head.

TheAncientCenturion said:
Yeaah, it's probably Pyat Pree. He and the other Warlocks were captured by EURON KING when they were chasing after Dany. He forced them to teach him blood magic, and made them eat each other!
I do love Vic, he is such a fun guy. But Euron has more ambition and is just so despicable. Vicky reminds me a bit of the Hound, though dimmer in the head.
Vicky is far superior to the Hound.

@WanderingJester

Ooh. He has finally been cured of his alcoholism? This should make things a bit more interesting since Eveleen has always had him wrapped around her finger. Also, did anything else change with House Rowan? Are Eveleen's two kids still in-tact, and stuff?

Don't ever make that claim again. Such lies cannot be told.
The Hound is meh-tier at best, glad he is dead.

Vicky is the man.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're a talker, talkers make me thirsty. Go over there and get me some chicken, too.
>Get me some chickens

>fuck the King!

>MERYN TRANT!!!

The Hound is a meme character, so is Bronn

TheFordee14 said:
@WanderingJester
Ooh. He has finally been cured of his alcoholism? This should make things a bit more interesting since Eveleen has always had him wrapped around her finger. Also, did anything else change with House Rowan? Are Eveleen's two kids still in-tact, and stuff?
Lord Erik Rowan's remembering why he took up drinking in the first place, and resolved to return to the warrior that he was when he fought next to Helyon Tarly and Luther Redwyne during their younger years against the Dornish incursion. Four kids. The Heir's been retconned to Luthor Rowan, named after the current Lord of the Arbor and childhood friend of Helyon and Erik. There's also an even younger daughter by the name of Katleen Rowan, named after Erik's first (and only) love who died after being forced to be a sex slave by those in House Osgrey (with their slavery ring), that prompted House Tarly to exterminate them with (somewhat) House Rowan's assistance.

Lancelot said:
>Get me some chickens
>fuck the King!

>MERYN TRANT!!!

The Hound is a meme character, so is Bronn
A character who has several more layers to him than some dumbass viking.

Victarion's going to blow Dragonbinder, like the idiot he is, and give EURON KING Rhaegal. He has no future.

Unlike the Grave digger.

A character who has several more layers to him than some dumbass viking.
Victarion's going to blow Dragonbinder, like the idiot he is, and give EURON KING Rhaegal. He has no future.

Unlike the Grave digger.
Layers? Who is he shrek?

The Hound is basically

>fights

>gets scared

>runs

>dies

Lancelot said:
Layers? Who is he shrek?
The Hound is basically

>fights

>gets scared

>runs

>dies
He is the truest knight the Seven Kingdoms has ever seen.

Victarion is basically like

>Fights

>Gets Injured

>Mops about Euron

>Is tricked by a strange red priest

>Soon to die

@WanderingJester

Oh, okay. Nothing major really. As long as Eveleen still has her eldest son and little girl, all is well. I just need to mention the two other children every now an' then. I take it you'll be playing the part of Lord Erik?

He is the truest knight the Seven Kingdoms has ever seen.
Victarion is basically like

>Fights

>Gets Injured

>Mops about Euron

>Is tricked by a strange red priest

>Soon to die
I don't know if my brother fucked my wife I would be angry too, also VOLCANO HAND!!!

He should do something about it instead of just being his yes-man.
Well he can't really go against the Drowned Gods chosen can he? Also he is doing it so he can steal the dragon instead.

Lancelot said:
Well he can't really go against the Drowned Gods chosen can he? Also he is doing it so he can steal the dragon instead.
He is a tool in Euron's grand plan. The Hound is his own master.

TheFordee14 said:
@Savagai
Welcome to the family, my man.

#GrowingStrong

@TheAncientCenturion

You guys have been a bigger part of this role play than I've been, so if you guys see a CS that looks good- go ahead and accept it. No need for my permission!
Ohh, you're going to make Hypnos blush.

TheFordee14 said:
@WanderingJester
Oh, okay. Nothing major really. As long as Eveleen still has her eldest son and little girl, all is well. I just need to mention the two other children every now an' then. I take it you'll be playing the part of Lord Erik?
Never know what happens in game of thrones however

He is a tool in Euron's grand plan. The Hound is his own master.
Ohh, you're going to make Hypnos blush.
The Hound is a slave of the faith if your gravedigger theory is true

Users who are viewing this thread

Back