• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

@Savagai @TheFordee14

It'll just be one person asking the next "are you alright" with no one ever answer the person asking them. Thus, Highgarden falls into a plot trap that engulfs all within, leaving the Reach ripe for Tiber Lannister's taking.

Y9Wqy.gif

Victory is mine!

WanderingJester said:
@Savagai @TheFordee14
It'll just be one person asking the next "are you alright" with no one ever answer the person asking them. Thus, Highgarden falls into a plot trap that engulfs all within, leaving the Reach ripe for Tiber Lannister's taking.

Y9Wqy.gif

Victory is mine!
Here is the angsty emo character you wanted.

WanderingJester said:
@Savagai @TheFordee14

Y9Wqy.gif

Victory is mine!
Highgarden may be in for a hell of a time already with all the things lined up for them

Akio said:
Highgarden may be in for a hell of a time already with all the things lined up for them
Bedivere will look at everyone awkwardly from the back of the hall eating his lemoncake

Lancelot said:
Here is the angsty emo character you wanted.
Well, here comes the chibi version of our characters next and then somehow Westeros turns into Westerosi High and this all turns into an anime comedy/romance, with baby dragons that sets random things hilariously on fire when they sneeze :P

Lancelot said:
Actually Bedivere is quite nice not angsty
Did.. did you just reply to yourself?

meme-not-sure-if-original.jpg

WanderingJester said:
Well, here comes the chibi version of our characters next and then somehow Westeros turns into Westerosi High and this all turns into an anime comedy/romance, with baby dragons that sets random things hilariously on fire when they sneeze :P
Did.. did you just reply to yourself?

meme-not-sure-if-original.jpg
It meant to be correction D:

TheFordee14 said:
IS ANYONE REALLY ALRIGHT!?
No not really, but especially not highgarden in the future, Aerea, Conn so you just happened to be getting incessantly screwed over for leaving for so long xD

Akio said:
No not really, but especially not highgarden in the future, Aerea, Conn so you just happened to be getting incessantly screwed over for leaving for so long xD
Highgarden could be in pretty good shape depending on this feast

So it's been a little while, can I get a break down of The Reach again?

Heylon Tarley says the Lannisters/The West are marching South, but what evidence was there before?

Who sent what letter, and all of that?

TheAncientCenturion said:
So it's been a little while, can I get a break down of The Reach again?
Heylon Tarley says the Lannisters/The West are marching South, but what evidence was there before?

Who sent what letter, and all of that?
Helyon Tarly suspects that the Westermen will march south. There's no evidence, but several of his allies/close friends have heeded his call and prepared. He sent letters out to several different seats recommending that they begin marshaling forces and to watch the Lannisters carefully.

Jabroni said:
That might actually work.
Alright! I'm totally not scraping my post now. Going to work out that the boys ate dinner quickly and got together for their little battle planning session.

WanderingJester said:
Helyon Tarly suspects that the Westermen will march south. There's no evidence, but several of his allies/close friends have heeded his call and prepared. He sent letters out to several different seats recommending that they begin marshaling forces and to watch the Lannisters carefully.
So the Lannisters, if they aren't preparing to attack, will see the Reach and bug out. . .

WanderingJester said:
Alright! I'm totally not scraping my post now. Going to work out that the boys ate dinner quickly and got together for their little battle planning session.
Once this melee finishes (basically when @Fezzes gets back on) Cayden needs to speak to his family, then to Tiber

Users who are viewing this thread

Back