• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

TheAncientCenturion said:
So the Lannisters, if they aren't preparing to attack, will see the Reach and bug out. . .
Classic cold war escalation, only this time it'll end with a massive battle instead of nuclear Armageddon.

If only Tiber has a dragon under his command. Darn!

Hey, @TheFordee14. Meant to ask you this earlier, but would you mind copy and pasting your CSes over to this thread's CS tab? Just for quick reference?

Last edited by a moderator:
So uh, should. .Should I write up a reply for Viserys anytime soon or just wait it out?

WanderingJester said:
Classic cold war escalation, only this time it'll end with a massive battle instead of nuclear Armageddon.
If only Tiber has a dragon under his command. Darn!
Hrm. . So you have a possible plot or two going on, maybe the Tarly's have Westron Ambitions. . . The Reach already is in a state of panic with some poor communication, and the West is marshaled and has arguably the most experienced Westerosi army. . . It'd be awful if someone pushed the little red button.

So uh, should. .Should I write up a reply for Viserys anytime soon or just wait it out?
Hrm. . So you have a possible plot or two going on, maybe the Tarly's have Westron Ambitions. . . The Reach already is in a state of panic with some poor communication, and the West is marshaled and has arguably the most experienced Westerosi army. . . It'd be awful if someone pushed the little red button.
Indeed. For both. I've been hoping to see Viserys' move for a while.

Should he ever escape that accursed room! It has no locks, but no dungeon is comparable to this!
The funeral's started, I mean Arren's likely not even in the room with him anymore. If nothing else, that should give Viserys a chance to get leaving and be more productive unless it's really your laziness that has him trapped in the state of immobility.

TheFordee14 said:
Sure thing. I will do it as soon as I get back to my laptop!
Thank yee (o'v'o)

WanderingJester said:
The funeral's started, I mean Arren's likely not even in the room with him anymore. If nothing else, that should give Viserys a chance to get leaving and be more productive unless it's really your laziness that has him trapped in the state of immobility.
Thank yee (o'v'o)
You dare insinuate something such as that of me?! I will have you know I've tried escaping the room, for years I've tried! But Arren is tearing me apart!

I also like to imagine Arren immediately shut the door once Viserys spoke, walking away. I plan on having him be around, once i understand which post is canon. . .

Also, I'm just curious and I don't want nor expect details (as that'd ruin the surprises) but how many people here have devious plans for the future? Alliances that might happen, et cetera?

Also, I'm just curious and I don't want nor expect details (as that'd ruin the surprises) but how many people here have devious plans for the future? Alliances that might happen, et cetera?
I think I alone have 1001

Well Baelor's been trying to get Kuvira to give him more power for ages now but every time he says something she either ignores him or walks away, I guess that's expected what with her being slightly mad and all but still, you'd think she'd help out family.

Lancelot said:
I think I alone have 1001
That's exciting! It'd be awesome to see some Red Weddings, Purple Weddings, bad Pouusay, at some time in the RP.

Hypnos said:
Well Baelor's been trying to get Kuvira to give him more power for ages now but every time he says something she either ignores him or walks away, I guess that's expected what with her being slightly mad and all but still, you'd think she'd help out family.
Speaking of Family. . . Good ol' Uncle Baelor should help out his brother-in-law's firstborn.

You dare insinuate something such as that of me?! I will have you know I've tried escaping the room, for years I've tried! But Arren is tearing me apart!
I also like to imagine Arren immediately shut the door once Viserys spoke, walking away. I plan on having him be around, once i understand which post is canon. . .
You know there are ways around pesky lords. Take this Arren fellow, weak of body, too trusting to know what's good for him. All it would take is a few pinches of sweetsleep in his nightcap, and SHABAM! Poor man's in a coma. How unfortunate that is, but oh he was so sick...so very tired.

That's exciting! It'd be awesome to see some Red Weddings, Purple Weddings, bad Pouusay, at some time in the RP.
Speaking of Family. . . Good ol' Uncle Baelor should help out his brother-in-law's firstborn.
You mean the child of the of the woman who his brother in law cheated on his sister with? Is that the child you're talking about?

Jabroni said:
You know there are ways around pesky lords. Take this Arren fellow, weak of body, too trusting to know what's good for him. All it would take is a few pinches of sweetsleep in his nightcap, and SHABAM! Poor man's in a coma. How unfortunate that is, but oh he was so sick...so very tired.
Then Viserys is left with a Warden of the South who's very conservative! Viserys needs a weak leader or a real trend setter to support a bastard Man like him!

Jabroni said:
That makes Sef the ruling lord *evil laugh*

You know SOME of my evil plans you know with all the Jazz coming Caydens way

Hypnos said:
I mean it's a very tempting offer, but unfortunately Baelor already has a useless island with a lot of ships.
How about this, then?

Does he like Timber? Loads and loads of timber? What about the all important luxury that is cold drinks, whenever you want one? Tons of ice, too? Wild Women, all kissed by fire? The Night's Watch might be for him! And he'll be sent there if he opposes the one true king!

Hypnos said:
I mean it's a very tempting offer, but unfortunately Baelor already has a useless island with a lot of ships.
How about this, then?
Does he like Timber? Loads and loads of timber? What about the all important luxury that is cold drinks, whenever you want one? Tons of ice, too? Wild Women, all kissed by fire? The Night's Watch might be for him! And he'll be sent there if he opposes the one true king!
Wow, you guys are really good at emulating Walder Frey in regards to treating "family" members to the wealth of the realm. :|

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back