• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Alright I'm back. I had to just relax for a few days. Work work, and school, and sickness took a toll on me. How's everyone handling? Did anyone kill Akio yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
TheAncientCenturion said:
Ohh. . . Viserys is still in Highgarden.
He's been stuck there since the Fordee Regime. . .

@TheFordee14
Again, the option to just bounce is still there... :P

Welcome back though, I feel you with the tiredness stuff. Been sort of on and off sick myself #_#

WanderingJester said:
Again, the option to just bounce is still there... :P
Welcome back though, I feel you with the tiredness stuff. Been sort of on and off sick myself #_#
I mean, it depends what Archon's up to. I don't want to rush him if he is working on a post and is just typing at my own speed.

Yeah. Fuck this time of year, right? Every week it's something different.

I mean, it depends what Archon's up to. I don't want to rush him if he is working on a post and is just typing at my own speed.
True, really up to you I suppose.

Yeah, whenever the weather warms up, people be getting their bikinis and swim trunks out. I'm just over here trying to stay alive between allergies and the seasonal stuff I get every year -_-

WanderingJester said:
True, really up to you I suppose.
Yeah, whenever the weather warms up, people be getting their bikinis and swim trunks out. I'm just over here trying to stay alive between allergies and the seasonal stuff I get every year -_-
I'll give it another day or so. . . . I'm sure we can time bubble it, if we go by show-logic. Like 600+ miles were traversed by LF in an entire episode.

I feel that. Everyone's out at the beaches and I'm either in class or just praying for the sweet release of death. Sinuses told me to nut up or die today, and I'm not sure what's better yet. .

Alright I'm back. I had to just relax for a few days. Work work, and school, and sickness took a toll on me. How's everyone handling? Did anyone kill Akio yet?
I knew there was a reason I disliked you

I'm on summer break preparing to move to Texas, so fuck this time of year

Akio said:
I knew there was a reason I disliked you
I'm on summer break preparing to move to Texas, so fuck this time of year
I thought you disliked me was because of my sensual smile and winning personality. I'll take it, though.

Texas, have fun there. I live in Joisey and I think 80 degrees is twenty degrees too hot. I can't imagine Texas.

I thought you disliked me was because of my sensual smile and winning personality. I'll take it, though.
Texas, have fun there. I live in Joisey and I think 80 degrees is twenty degrees too hot. I can't imagine Texas.
I think it's the constant threats to my and my characters like like your betting when he dies xD

I lived there half my life, I'm just moving back there for work. During the 100 degree summer

Akio said:
I think it's the constant threats to my and my characters like like your betting when he dies xD
I lived there half my life, I'm just moving back there for work. During the 100 degree summer
Haaaaa.

Nooooo. That seems like Hell.

Fezzes said:
Australia is converting to Winter, at the moment. And I'm sick in bed, because of course. I must have a shit immune system.
I wouldn't mind a little snow fall right now. It's nice, I like the cold. Sometimes.

Haaaaa.
Nooooo. That seems like Hell.
It's a dry heat so it's not that bad

Fezzes said:
It's all in good taste.
It's alright I'll be like Walder Frey and live till the end just to spite you all like he does to his children

Fezzes said:
Australia is converting to Winter, at the moment. And I'm sick in bed, because of course. I must have a shit immune system.
So, I know all about the crazy things that would try and kill you Aussies, but the photos are usually in the summer time. Anything of the sort that does the same in the winter?

Also winter is my season, probably tie with fall tbh. I love the cold.

WanderingJester said:
So, I know all about the crazy things that would try and kill you Aussies, but the photos are usually in the summer time. Anything of the sort that does the same in the winter?
Spring, I like the refreshing air

Fezzes said:
I've never seen snow.
And I love the cold.
What? Is that an Australian thing, or just where you live? I thought it was far south enough to experience snow. .

Akio said:
It's a dry heat so it's not that bad
It's alright I'll be like Walder Frey and live till the end just to spite you all like he does to his children
Okay, this is what your moniker now is. "Akio, the Walder Frey of this RP."

WanderingJester said:
Spring and Fall are my top seasons. I love gloomy days, rainy days, and the wind.

What? Is that an Australian thing, or just where you live? I thought it was far south enough to experience snow. .
Okay, this is what your moniker now is. "Akio, the Walder Frey of this RP."

Spring and Fall are my top seasons. I love gloomy days, rainy days, and the wind.
One day when all of you are dead I'll be 99 on my 9th wife

I can understand, but personally I'm almost always messed up health wise in spring (always around my b-day time too, so fun), due to allergies and the fact my body likes the cold.

WanderingJester said:
Animals tend to be less active in winter. But when it gets colder, cockroaches swarm the warmer houses. So many of the fuckers. And you don't get regular sized anything here. It's all two inches long and shit.

You don't die quite as much.

You only get snow in the Blue Mountains, pretty much. Otherwise, no snow. Not sure if that applies to Tasmania, though.

WanderingJester said:
I can understand, but personally I'm almost always messed up health wise in spring (always around my b-day time too, so fun), due to allergies and the fact my body likes the cold.
I have allergys severely for 2 days then it's gone suddenly, every time

Also my status is now appropriate

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back